Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is what k2 said to me

This is a discussion on This is what k2 said to me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; diez u send me this Dear Player, We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is the ...
Page: 1

peroxide

Default This is what k2 said to me

diez
    u send me this Dear Player, We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is the answer that we have to pass on to the user, unfortunately, this answer is from the Head Gm's. "We are not restoring lost items at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for contacting customer support." Again we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks for contacting customer support.-Knight Online Support ... this is not rite i wont my stuff back that i work hard for and earn when i have spend over 500 usd i wont someing done about this i dont care what the gms says. when i spent over 500 usd on a game i think i should get a lil bet cs then an auto msg k2 is giveing out any 1 im not a kid im 24 year old man i wont someing done about my char if nothing can be done i will be going to your main work place to get someing done about this!

I will be going down to CA in 1 month for work i will be stoping bye there only 20 min drive outa the way and well worth it wish me luck

Milkshaker

Just so you wont miss it, here's a pic of K2 HQ. Good Luck

:P :P :P

:911:

another 1 K2'ed

K2 :wub: :wub:

pero...i think teh solution to k2 and all their probs can be found in something that fits in the palm of your hand and goes boom :wacko:

Originally posted by typ0
    pero...i think teh solution to k2 and all their probs can be found in something that fits in the palm of your hand and goes boom *:wacko:
    HE

SaltyTaco

Next time don't spend $500 USD for your items.

peroxide

Originally posted by SaltyTaco
    Next time don't spend $500 USD for your items.
    it wwas on kc and gold for more then 1 char played for all most 1 year not had to add up 500 usd

TunaFishyMe

TunaFishyMe DIEZ 2006-03-19 22:11:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep5We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is the answer that we have to pass on to the user, unfortunately, this answer is from the Head Gm's. "We are not restoring lost items at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for contacting customer support." Again we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks for contacting customer support.

lol...i lost my daggers from a login rollback. after 2 replies of we deleted all duped items (even though it has nothing to do with that) i got the response above. I thought it wasnt automated since it made me feel that CS Rep 5 wanted to help me but couldnt because of head GM but now i see its just another automated message. lol great

:OnSlaught:

Yea because k2 should anwser all the 1000+ messages they get a day. :rollseyes:

Get real, all games CS have auto messages.

peroxide

Dam that sucks. i leave in 23 days back to work i cant wait to talk with k2 irl

TunaFishyMe

sure...all games have automated messages. Unfortunately, these messages dont address the problems you tell them. I tell them their unstable server rolled me back and i lost my daggers. They tell me that all dupes in the games are wiped and wont be returned. ok, nothing wrong with CS messages if they are on topic. <_<

peroxide

K2 dont even call u back when u can them on the phone and leave 20 msg zzz are they even working? or afk

peroxide

Any 1 have csreps e mail?

morax

Yes and his MSN but its pointless giving it out - he wont listen to me so i guarantee he wont listen to you

peroxide

Originally posted by morax
    Yes and his MSN but its pointless giving it out - he wont listen to me so i guarantee he wont listen to you
    Hmm mabe they listen if they pick up the phone.. but by the sounds of it they dont pick up lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast