Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is what k2 said to me

This is a discussion on This is what k2 said to me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got the same "we are not rolling back items at this time" message when they deleted the 200mil I ...
Page: 2

The_Dude

I got the same "we are not rolling back items at this time" message when they deleted the 200mil I had in my inn hostess when Xig3 was added. Nothing else was deleted, they weren't duped coins, they just fuked up and screwed up peoples accounts and did nothing to fix it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by Me+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Me)</div>
    cRu377a_uk DIEZ 2006-03-27 11:04:00 type of inqury bug report entered by customer
    Hello support,

I got traded a Diamond Ring from apoth0r a couple of days ago, which got un-traded as part of the big rollback. No problem. We traded again today, and I stayed online in the game for as long as I could and went through a few TP gates to try and ensure my char data was saved, but it rolled back AGAIN.
    Please can my trade logs with apoth0r be checked and the diamond ring returned to my character. You will also see from the trade logs that I haven't traded with anyone since that trade with apoth0r (a trade window was requested in moradon just now, but cancelled before the trade window even opened).

Thanks in advance.[/b]
    Originally posted by CS Rep 12+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CS Rep 12)</div>
    cRu377a_uk DIEZ 2006-03-28 14:46:00 type of inqury *entered by CS Rep12
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not involve ourselves in player trade disputes. Please make sure that prior to accepting the trade, that the item(s) you are trading are in fact what you are accepting. Thank you for contacting Knight Online Support.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Me
    @
    cRu377a_uk DIEZ 2006-03-28 16:03:00 type of inqury bug report entered by customer
    this is not a player trade dispute! Please re-read my previous statement again carefully.
    I had the diamond ring back in my inventory after the second trade, i am 100% sure of that. It then got rolled back when I logged out. Please check my trade logs to see that I should have it but that the server has taken it with a rollback! I will ask apoth0r to write to you as well if necessary to confirm that he traded it to me twice.
    <!--QuoteBegin-CS Rep 12

cRu377a_uk DIEZ 2006-03-28 16:05:00 type of inqury *entered by CS Rep12
    Dear Player, We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is the answer that we have to pass on to the user, unfortunately, this answer is from the Head Gm's. "We are not restoring lost items at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks for contacting customer support." Again we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks for contacting customer support.-Knight Online Support
    Originally posted by Me
    cRu377a_uk DIEZ 2006-03-29 01:34:00 type of inqury bug report entered by customer
    I find it intolerable that a company who claim to put "gamers first" can even claim to have investigated this problem in the space of 2 minutes, which was the time it took for your response to appear. Rather than copy and pasting a standard answer, please could you take the time to research my claim that your server has robbed me of an item through a rollback. This loss has occurred because of a bug in your game causing a rollback. There is no fault of my own that this has happened, yet I am the one who must suffer. If you cannot provide me a better answer, then please provide me the address of the company headquarters so I can write to the management. Please also can you provide me your in-game name rather than hiding behind the pseudonym "CS Rep 12".
    I'm still awaiting an answer on that one...

peroxide

k2 told me a boss drop cant be dupe.. then i ask why my stuff is gone they didnt have any thing to sa. looks like i been k2ed now too times in a row

Phosgene

bah
    typicaly k2

Vertig0

This may sound bad but um if you have a girlfriend or sister that can call and leave a message on K2 phones I bet you get a call back. Friend of mine called and left his message on the machine than next day had his girlfriend call and got a call back in 2 hours. I know it sucks but it seemed to work for him, now he just has his gf call and he gets stuff fixed on his account alittle more quickly. Still has to call 2 times but at least he gets a call back when his girl calls. Gl tho

k2edforfun

hey peroxide aka charlie 187 or hypnotix does it really matter if you lost your shit since it was not yours to begin with...it was other peoples shit you scammed or stole from clan banks....i think most of us are glad you got k2ed....no we all hope this teaches you a lesson never to scame other people but i am sure it wont

peroxide

Originally posted by k2edforfun
    hey peroxide aka charlie 187 or hypnotix does it really matter if you lost your shit since it was not yours to begin with...it was other peoples shit you scammed or stole from clan banks....i think most of us are glad you got k2ed....no we all hope this teaches you a lesson never to scame other people but i am sure it wont
    Why are u still going on and on about who i i'm are u in love with me? u keep saying im charlie is this your bf and he left u? are u that bitter about this get a life and leave my post thanks
    :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12