What kind of account info needed to sell an account?

This is a discussion on What kind of account info needed to sell an account? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So Iīve been thinking about selling one of my chars, a 72 priest to be exactly.. Anyway, the thing is. ...
Page: 1

Default What kind of account info needed to sell an account?

So Iīve been thinking about selling one of my chars, a 72 priest to be exactly.. Anyway, the thing is. Iīve been searching around some and found out some basic info the buyer will need, like:
    Account login name and password(obviously..), seal, secret question. What else should I provide with? If i sell the account i want to give him all the necessary infos. Like would he need to know the date of the person? I also found this thread about CSS when you need a previous payment to make it happen. Havnīt checked if i got it, but prolly. Anyway.. Is it like that, any other way if i donīt find it? Iīve never liked giving away infos about any payment etc.. And at the same time i wonīt sell my account if he need some info later on which i canīt help him with. Help me out and make it simple, my questions are:
    What infos do i need to have to sell my account?
    Why Transaction ID?
    If i donīt manage to find any purchases of that account, what then?

Havnīt sold any account before and right should be right, help me out here :P
    Ty for your time

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

account login name and password

seal code

secret question and answer

date of birth would be nice, and the original email which was linked with the account (email pass too)

every kesn code uve used on that account, so he can put it in a cypher ring if he wants

the transaction ID is the 1st 9 numbers of any esn code
    e.g

Code : 199936135-d032-b7a7-6f86-4900-95dd-f2dd

ty pengu : )), just..what if i havnīt used any ESN codes on it?
    I just checked my history and it is only:
    Payment type: ClickandBuy, like 2009
    Last edited by NyppaN; 10-28-2010 at 08:03 AM.

Sheer4Cold

Well, then ignore an ESN codes,only if buyer need more information for submiting support ticker,u can do it instead of him and state ur information about pursching ... just think so ^^

account login name and password - Check

seal code - Check

secret question and answer - Check

Date of birth - Not sure, possible to figure out somehow?

Original email account (email pass too) - Check

Every kesn code uve used on that account - Donīt have any ESN, only C&B.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheer4Cold View Post
    Well, then ignore an ESN codes,only if buyer need more information for submiting support ticker,u can do it instead of him and state ur information about pursching ... just think so ^^
    What do you mean support ticket? Iīve prolly got every payment on the email i used. Just never used ESN.

Sheer4Cold

U need to send ESN codes if u got scamed or hack or something like that , cuz ESN codes are required,but if u dont have codes it can replace it ...

U need to send ESN codes if u got scamed or hack or something like that , cuz ESN codes are required,but if u dont have codes it can replace it ...
    so do i have to buy an ESN code or do you mean? Can my C&B transaction ID from previous payments work instead?

Did you pay with an credit card or an bank card through C&B? If you used an credit card you should have the 4 digits on the card. Check google if you dont know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostyle View Post
    Did you pay with an credit card or an bank card through C&B? If you used an credit card you should have the 4 digits on the card. Check google if you dont know what I mean.
    Isnīt it enough with the C&B Transaction ID?

Sheer4Cold

nah u dont need buy ESN , C&B can instead it ....btw if u're sell acc that's no longer ur obligation nd concern ^^

Banned Senior Member

Date of acc creation is also important.

Banned

id/pass/secrets / seal not important as he can change it in my kol page / acc birthdate / acc creation date (50% important and 50% not important) payments history of the last 6 month only not the whole acc history as if you made ticket it only asks for the last 6 months
    if you want any other help feel free to say it

any ways date of registration is also a important part of trading, as its very important to get your account back, if someone hacks it.

Also, you can get that information easily if you remember your first email account through which you registered on gamersfirst. In that way you can get it.

nah u dont need buy ESN , C&B can instead it ....btw if u're sell acc that's no longer ur obligation nd concern ^^
    I feel like if i can provide with as much info needed as possible, im gonna give it. So the buyer donīt need to struggle after he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Date of acc creation is also important.
    Date of acc creation - Check
    Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    id/pass/secrets / seal not important as he can change it in my kol page / acc birthdate / acc creation date (50% important and 50% not important) payments history of the last 6 month only not the whole acc history as if you made ticket it only asks for the last 6 months
    if you want any other help feel free to say it
    Donīt have any payments in the last 6 months >.< '. And is it possible to figure out the birthdate? I think i just put in some random but not sure :/ sometimes i just fool around with birthdates*
    Quote Originally Posted by pidge1992 View Post
    any ways date of registration is also a important part of trading, as its very important to get your account back, if someone hacks it.

Also, you can get that information easily if you remember your first email account through which you registered on gamersfirst. In that way you can get it.
    Check

Looks like the only thing im not sure what to do about is:
    1. Payment thing - No payments in the last 6 months.
    2. Birthdate.