Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

What is Knights Online all about?

This is a discussion on What is Knights Online all about? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm kinda interested playing knights online. I just want to know what type of gameplay is about knights online? If ...
Page: 1

Default What is Knights Online all about?

I'm kinda interested playing knights online. I just want to know what type of gameplay is about knights online? If it's ok, can you give me a hindsight/idea? Thanks...

iTzBryan Senior Member

scamming, duping, and hacking. Combo system and party based skills is meant to let the players with exceptional skill win, but is often masked by cheaters and people with entirely too much money to piss away.

This game is filled with players who play only to win, not to make friends. These same players will migrate to new servers only to play for a month, claim their #1 spot, then quit because it's not fun for them to have competition.

The fundamental game is great--It is meant for players who are interested in competitive, real-time PvP. So if you're interested in PvE, this isn't the game for you.

If you're expecting exceptional support, maintenance, and overall governing presence, this isn't the game for you.

Adding to the game's provider information, they've created a money trap. Essentially, you cannot be the best without spending money. What I mean is, you literally HAVE to spend money in order to achieve the top level. Furthermore, you cannot trade many items in this game unless you spend money to "unequip" them first. The best part is, things are constantly going wrong in game with hackers, bugs, etc. But the one thing that never goes wrong? The cash shop

If you're looking for straight forward interface with helpful tips on traversing the game as a new player, this isn't the game for you.

If you're looking for a good storyline involving fairies and unicorns to immerse yourself in, you're gay.
    N4v4rr0, typ0, Meir and 6 others like this.

Blahblahblah. In a nutshell, it's a fun game with great PvP but it has past it's time. Server populations are in a steady state of decline, and those who do remain have years more gear and experience than you. I'd keep searching for games if I were you.

the game is still great but don't play on official servers, everyone here will tell you they suck, because of cheaters hackers and what not, Instead find a good private server, there's a big choice, I play on Bian-KO atm.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    scamming, duping, and hacking. Combo system and party based skills is meant to let the players with exceptional skill win, but is often masked by cheaters and people with entirely too much money to piss away.

This game is filled with players who play only to win, not to make friends. These same players will migrate to new servers only to play for a month, claim their #1 spot, then quit because it's not fun for them to have competition.

The fundamental game is great--It is meant for players who are interested in competitive, real-time PvP. So if you're interested in PvE, this isn't the game for you.

If you're expecting exceptional support, maintenance, and overall governing presence, this isn't the game for you.

Adding to the game's provider information, they've created a money trap. Essentially, you cannot be the best without spending money. What I mean is, you literally HAVE to spend money in order to achieve the top level. Furthermore, you cannot trade many items in this game unless you spend money to "unequip" them first. The best part is, things are constantly going wrong in game with hackers, bugs, etc. But the one thing that never goes wrong? The cash shop

If you're looking for straight forward interface with helpful tips on traversing the game as a new player, this isn't the game for you.

If you're looking for a good storyline involving fairies and unicorns to immerse yourself in, you're gay.
    ignore this guy , it seems like he's depressed cause his server(europa) is falling a part .
    cwest will rise up again : )

scamming ? Don't act stupid.
    Cheaters ? Don't go to europe ko.
    Dupes ? this is not 2k7 .
    Hawk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    ignore this guy , it seems like he's depressed cause his server(europa) is falling a part .

Corrupted GMs and injected items (+9 +10 items that shouldn't even exist.)

Man, what a hearty laugh. What game are you playing??? Scammers everywhere! Starting from the GM impersonators 24/7 in moradon, to true motherfuckers that befriend you for 4 years before taking all your shit, yes, KO still has it all, and the only one acting stupid here is you for lying your teeth out, specially when it comes to something like scamming, which happens all the time, even in this forum ...

???
    Really?

Starting from the chinese krowas botters, all the way through to APE/cardinal botters, the moradon spammers, the mage trains in cz, and ending up with the players themselves cheating using alternate accounts... there's plenty to go around both in EUKO and USKO.

I'll give you a point, which is that there are no "dupes" anymore. There's only massive amounts of GM injected impossible items like +10 and +9 cursed weapons, which you pretty much have to buy with real cash, or somehow beat the chinese at farming.

I play Diez since it start, and I still play Diez. You're being a moron by trying to block out the sun with your tiny puny c-west fanboy hands... Its good that you're trying to get people to go to c-west, and I wish you much success, but there are things that must not be softened or looked over anymore, like the rampant cheating and carelessness of the hosting/developing company...
    Last edited by Goathorns; 06-17-2013 at 10:44 AM.
    typ0 and Diver like this.

basicly people above is right, but if you are totally new to the game you wont feel that much.

it will take you some time to know and understand the game but all in all the game is really fun, but it is a grind fest even though they added lots of quests.
    Its hard to start up and might be boring in the beginning but as soon you learn more about the game and get better at it it gets fun.

i suggest you to test out the different chars before you choose what you wanna play.
    and any help you might need, feel free to use the Q/A forum here

oh and beware of butthurt people who whine about the game.. they are just general mad but still play the game.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    Man, what a hearty laugh. What game are you playing??? Scammers everywhere! Starting from the GM impersonators 24/7 in moradon, to true motherfuckers that befriend you for 4 years before taking all your shit, yes, KO still has it all, and the only one acting stupid here is you for lying your teeth out, specially when it comes to something like scamming, which happens all the time, even in this forum ...

???
    Really?

Starting from the chinese krowas botters, all the way through to APE/cardinal botters, the moradon spammers, the mage trains in cz, and ending up with the players themselves cheating using alternate accounts... there's plenty to go around both in EUKO and USKO.

I'll give you a point, which is that there are no "dupes" anymore. There's only massive amounts of GM injected impossible items like +10 and +9 cursed weapons, which you pretty much have to buy with real cash, or somehow beat the chinese at farming.

I play Diez since it start, and I still play Diez. You're being a moron by trying to block out the sun with your tiny puny c-west fanboy hands... Its good that you're trying to get people to go to c-west, and I wish you much success, but there are things that must not be softened or looked over anymore, like the rampant cheating and carelessness of the hosting/developing company...
    the injected items belong to k2 , I don't see how I got it wrong .
    guess y ou're butthurt as much as bryan . in c-west , the moradon spammers are DEAD , every time i log to resell/see merchants I see them lying down on the floor . so that's not an actual problem.
    caridnals ? When we go on invasion we don't see k0xps there , only flame rock (who exps there ??? shouldn't be a problem to the legit people)
    In the apes atm i see only genies .
    and btw , you play on DIEZ , the oldest server ... what did you expect ?
    and how come people say +10 is not legit ? There was a guy here who made cleaver +10 and plenty +9 . Yes I know there are alot of items that are ''sale'' of the gms ..

Although I have to agree on the side chars cheaters , I know the sharer of a famous warrior (in cwest) that had the rappy +15 rev before 1-1.5years , I think, with a very good name
    He used to k0xp :P
    Last edited by Rec7on; 06-18-2013 at 05:57 AM.

iDIOT change ur signature

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    iDIOT change ur signature
    no , that situation , of you sleeping - will never repeat itself , never ever

You played on Titan? Get out of here if you say that Cheaters are only on Euko.

Purrminator Senior Member

There was only 1 reason why i played KO and that was because it was alot of fun and i really enjoyed playing it with IRL friends and later on friends i found by playing KO.
    KO really suck if you got no one with you
    Xristakis and Rec7on like this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Shut up troll

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

no , that situation , of you sleeping - will never repeat itself , never ever
    hahahahaha something must be wrong here right?
    Rec7on likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast