Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

What is Knights Online all about?

This is a discussion on What is Knights Online all about? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you had a group of 10-15 people all starting fresh then it could be a lot of fun. Everyone ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

If you had a group of 10-15 people all starting fresh then it could be a lot of fun. Everyone helping each other through the PvE content and leveling up. Other than that... you can't really solo yourself from level 1 and have any fun in my opinion.

Hmmm....what is the current level cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Sithereony83 View Post
    Hmmm....what is the current level cap?
    Level cap is 83, but if u are a new player leveling to 83 is almost impossible.

If you are looking for a free to play MMORPG try:

Aion
    Neverwinther
    Rift

,........... double post..

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

If you actually never did play Knight Online, dont ever start is my suggestion lol.

its all about the money now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Level cap is 83, but if u are a new player leveling to 83 is almost impossible.

If you are looking for a free to play MMORPG try:

Aion
    Neverwinther
    Rift
    So basically you need to buy an accounts that is already at max level? I saw some site that are selling accounts like in the playerauctions but now it is more or less rare to see some sellers for Knights Online there.

Why do you think it is almost impossible to level at 83?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    its all about the money now.
    like everygame .

Where I think almost games including MMORPG involved money.

Banned Senior Member

It is not impossible to level up to 83. It is just really tedious and annoying if you are a new player starting all by yourself. People in the game aren't very helpful anymore. Most people only log to set up merchant or PK. Other than that you won't see anybody playing. It's not really an MMORPG anymore, it's more like an MMOPK session.

alot dupe, kxp, npt xD is normal in this time :3

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    basicly people above is right, but if you are totally new to the game you wont feel that much.

it will take you some time to know and understand the game but all in all the game is really fun, but it is a grind fest even though they added lots of quests.
    Its hard to start up and might be boring in the beginning but as soon you learn more about the game and get better at it it gets fun.

i suggest you to test out the different chars before you choose what you wanna play.
    and any help you might need, feel free to use the Q/A forum here

oh and beware of butthurt people who whine about the game.. they are just general mad but still play the game.

For the guy who made this topic, read this and ignore the rest

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    For the guy who made this topic, read this and ignore the rest
    Really? - If the guy is totally new to the game, he will have no actual chance of ever getting into it, as there is no getting into it - and no getting out once youre in .
    The game is way too old to be looked at as a place that welcomes new players .. I mean ffs, people on here should know what im talking about, no explanation should be needed.
    If you wanna be lucky and catch a few weeks maybe of KO as it used to be, and should be - go for private servers. Most of them flop withtin short periods, but eventually good ones pop up, and u might even create some good memories.
    The way things are run in KO, is just not normal. Imagine this guy starting any official server without just any basic knowledge of how to progress. It would be a waste of time.
    Sorry if i come off grumpy but, this is straight fact stating ..

Quote Originally Posted by Sithereony83 View Post
    So basically you need to buy an accounts that is already at max level? I saw some site that are selling accounts like in the playerauctions but now it is more or less rare to see some sellers for Knights Online there.

Why do you think it is almost impossible to level at 83?
    Because I have done it, and for a new player you wouldn't stand the endless grind there is.

Quote Originally Posted by bladegreat View Post
    Really? - If the guy is totally new to the game, he will have no actual chance of ever getting into it, as there is no getting into it - and no getting out once youre in .
    The game is way too old to be looked at as a place that welcomes new players .. I mean ffs, people on here should know what im talking about, no explanation should be needed.
    If you wanna be lucky and catch a few weeks maybe of KO as it used to be, and should be - go for private servers. Most of them flop withtin short periods, but eventually good ones pop up, and u might even create some good memories.
    The way things are run in KO, is just not normal. Imagine this guy starting any official server without just any basic knowledge of how to progress. It would be a waste of time.
    Sorry if i come off grumpy but, this is straight fact stating ..
    Agreeing with this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123