What known accounts TopCat has bought on Girakon?xD

This is a discussion on What known accounts TopCat has bought on Girakon?xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know for a fact that this isn't a complete list just post if any known accounts please xD P.S ...
Page: 1

I know for a fact that this isn't a complete list just post if any known accounts please xD

P.S there is always room from editing

Banned

[quote]
    Why would u make such a stupid topic anyways? -.-

Yeah, who cares how many accounts someone did or didnt bought? at least go offtopic section

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Why would u make such a stupid topic anyways? -.-[/b]
    TC did buy Dragonaire, and Johnny bought b1rdy with TC's items... and I don't know how the transaction went, or if there was one, but apparently triz owns it now, but it was originally bought from real b1rdy by TC's items lol.
    Then who owns Havoc as well? lol

Just clarifying lol. This is gonna be a fun topic h34r:

Just cause he has the money to spend on the game
    i think someones a little bit jealous...

Banned

TC did buy Dragonaire, and Johnny bought b1rdy with TC's items... and I don't know how the transaction went, or if there was one, but apparently triz owns it now, but it was originally bought from real b1rdy by TC's items lol.
    Then who owns Havoc as well? lol

Just clarifying lol. This is gonna be a fun topic h34r:[/b]
    Eddy owns Havoc now (Dupewars little cousin).
    Birdy aka Hawtie was given to Triz by Johnny, hence the scamming part from Johnny (he knew seal pw, and registered email was his, all good now, we managed to change everything thanks to Linus :wub
    And about Dragonaire, I think that account has had more users than any other lol. One guy just would buy it and get misteriouly "hacked" 1 week later after it was with gear on. Now it's sitting on SacredSoul, i don't know if TC bought it, probably did.

Sexe is gone too Fucking Johnny <_<

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Eddy owns Havoc now (Dupewars little cousin).
    Birdy aka Hawtie was given to Triz by Johnny, hence the scamming part from Johnny (he knew seal pw, and registered email was his, all good now, we managed to change everything thanks to Linus :wub
    And about Dragonaire, I think that account has had more users than any other lol. One guy just would buy it and get misteriouly "hacked" 1 week later after it was with gear on. Now it&#39;s sitting on SacredSoul, i don&#39;t know if TC bought it, probably did.

Sexe is gone too Fucking Johnny <_<[/b]
    and Johnny bought b1rdy with TC&#39;s items, and then proceeded in giving it to triz lol

Banned

and Johnny bought b1rdy with TC&#39;s items, and then proceeded in giving it to triz lol[/b]
    Johnny was like TC&#39;s housekeeper or something, seriously. He would do anything TC asked him to.
    It was TC&#39;s "I trust in Johnny blind folded for no apparent reason" season. He even let him change all the info on Sexe when i sold it to him, then it was a piece of cake to just get all the items in the mage, and TC never being able to get it back since he had NO fucking info on it. Same with TakeMeDown, and b1rdy.
    I think TC learned his lesson now D:
    TC is a cool guy, leave him alone xD

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

WTF kinda topic is this? ROFL

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

who else thinks besides me girakon should have their own forum? -.-

me lol

who else thinks besides me T0pCat should have his own forum? -.-[/b]

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This thread is a classic example of what really pisses me off. This thread has no purpose other than a pervese obession you obviously have.

TC has a right to some priviacy about his spending on ko. People seem to love trying to get tc into trouble but have FAILED, i don&#39;t know him too well but he has always been respectfull and friendly to me. Your lucky i am on my nokia because you would be banned. If anymore of these petty cowardas threads happen i will start getting very nasty. Untill i am given solid eveidence tc is inocent and does not deserve this level of harassment.

TC please feel free to advise me if anymore of these threads.

Final warning to all

Edit logged on my pc , Thread starter has been given a 7 day ban for this.

TopCat

just wonder what i have done to recieve this from you i wonder.. i dunt even log ko4life until someone pm me in msn telling me there is somethign abt me.. one guy opens a topic abt me in cheaters section abt 2 gb which was not my headache was Modianas.. and one guy posts in cheaters cause he cant reach me in msn cause i am busy?
    wow
    Thnx Felix hope ur health is a bit better now.. lay off the strong medication if u can bro
    <3

theperfection

just wonder what i have done to recieve this from you i wonder.. i dunt even log ko4life until someone pm me in msn telling me there is somethign abt me.. one guy opens a topic abt me in cheaters section abt 2 gb which was not my headache was Modianas.. and one guy posts in cheaters cause he cant reach me in msn cause i am busy?
    wow
    Thnx Felix hope ur health is a bit better now.. lay off the strong medication if u can bro
    <3[/b]
    not matter , you are still a scammer , I will talk to Felix on msn and see how it goes.

P.S Sexe keep sucking tc&#39;s dick he almost going to cum items ...