Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What is Ksing

This is a discussion on What is Ksing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you know ks is not illegal right?[/b] It used to be "illegal" except on bosses if I remember correctly. Has ...
Page: 2

you know ks is not illegal right?[/b]

It used to be "illegal" except on bosses if I remember correctly. Has it changed?

Psy

the rule varies from gm to gm. gms became super lazy and don't care anymore, therefor everything is legal.

the rule varies from gm to gm. gms became super lazy and don't care anymore, therefor everything is legal.[/b]
    xD 100% agree to that

aeonsave

purgatory pussing in on a farm spot..
    its not polite but ive done the same once or twice at cardinals.
    but purgatory peps pussing their way in AND then caling the 2 that is there the ksers.. is just hot air, aka trying 2 scare them 2 leave [/b]

thats funny becuse form what i here is that the chars in prugatory were at the back spawn the peeps form fullofhope were on the hill then went to the front spawn then got ran out of it then tried to take the back spawn.

im done with this i can tell my guys did nothing wrong here.

so i guss there are just some clans that actuly define ks'n diffent
    to us its if your there at a spawn and your handling the spawn its yours till your done
    if its a boss aslong as no onesel hits it fine to attack some verations to this rule dependig on if the clan has ksed us on boss in the past..

surivaemdnes

KSing is when a secondary party takes kills of monsters that a primary party has been killing. It does not matter how long they've done it, the primary party gets the priority. So the secondary party is at fault, even when the primary party is either:
    A) resting
    B) waiting for spawn

The point is that the secondary party cannot give the blame on the primary party because...obviously the primary has the right to keep the spot. Thus, the secondary party are KSers. And from what I've heard, FullOfHope party members were the primary party.

if my hope members was first at spot killing them then the spot is theirs.

Anyway i would just made a party togheter or kill some other mobs

instead of making a big show like this about some asga fruits.

Is this realy worth making a fight or questioniing eachother respect.

Next time just party up and farm togheter it's not that hard.

Have fun ...

iiason

i guess.

peintre

thats funny becuse form what i here is that the chars in prugatory were at the back spawn the peeps form fullofhope were on the hill then went to the front spawn then got ran out of it then tried to take the back spawn.
    im done with this i can tell my guys did nothing wrong here.

so i guss there are just some clans that actuly define ks'n diffent
    to us its if your there at a spawn and your handling the spawn its yours till your done
    if its a boss aslong as no onesel hits it fine to attack some verations to this rule dependig on if the clan has ksed us on boss in the past..[/b]
    well im sry if i asume wrong.. i personally wassent there, soo i can only bace my opinion on asumptions baces on whats writen and said from both sides

SoMbRa

if they lured a monster to kill u, thats not ks, they are just luring u monsters

ks = kill stealing, that means if they started to kill the same monsters u are killing, thats called ks[/b]
    +1

if they pull a monster from a spawn that you CAN "beat" the spawn...... meaning u sit + wait for the next one to spawn... yes

but if you only kill like 3/5 of the spawn consistently, and they lure 1.. then i dont think its ksing

Banned

Anyway i would just made a party togheter or kill some other mobs

Next time just party up and farm togheter it's not that hard.

Have fun ...
    [/b]

it's hard not to agree with dennis here.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Its so hard to even answer this, Everyone kses and then it becomes a battle Just like wat happended here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOQQCrG2YC0

But When the best human clan in diez comes and kses u, And they speak english.

Something is a little wrong

But on the other hand if you Left, And came back and they were their.

You would be ksing them.

iKon

yeah agree, if spot is lost and biger party kicking when u back after 5 min its no ksing, then u r kser if u start killing there again...

j3ster555

ks is always fun .. and yeah as someone before said.. it's all about competition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12