Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What lead to the downgrade in PK

This is a discussion on What lead to the downgrade in PK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really don't think being baba has anything to do with it, I run around in +8 shell and do ...
Page: 2

I really don't think being baba has anything to do with it, I run around in +8 shell and do just fine.

Perfect example on Ares as much as I hate to say it, look at the clan Infinity they are not all high level they mostly have normal gear, and when they pk the do very well because they gang up and kill.

After 5 years of playing the game, haveing +1 and +2 uniques should be acceptable.

I think it all has to do with the people you play with. Since I have been playing (1-1/2 years = noob? Well I guess compared to some I have seen many people come and go. The turnover rate in clans affects PK because you have to get used to how people pk all over again. When you level as a tight group everyone knows their roles in PK because it's learned over time. You know what you need to do and what others are expected to do.

Another reason may be people who buy characters. These people do not have any experience playing the char they just got. They just buy the char and babba gear. You think they might know how to PK because of what their char looks like, but they still suck.

Language barrier and Vent / Teamspeak use. Don't underestimate the power of being able to talk to your clannies/allies rather than typing in the chat box. In RLB, sometimes I would love to PK but I can't communicate with anyone hardly in a random party so I just go merch or something until people log on that I know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12