Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What'll happen to older servers when the new one launches?

This is a discussion on What'll happen to older servers when the new one launches? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; New servers are made up of 5 types of people... 1) Hack victims 2) Server hoppers 3) New players 4) ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

New servers are made up of 5 types of people...
    1) Hack victims
    2) Server hoppers
    3) New players
    4) people who have a server but like the occasional break
    5) Cheaters.

Older servers have no threat, simply because there is already an establish loyal player base.
    70+ players will never see any difference in reduction of players. If a 70+ player "quits" to go to a new server, i could safely say 95% of them will return back to their 70+ char.

On a side note, why does K2 always release a server when Hacks are rampant?[/b]
    Or people that have been really disappointed with K2's handling of the game in every single aspect and who have lost the liking of their previous server's lowering in population... such as myself.

New server comes out, order servers slow down, people leave, get sick of grinding at some point and trying to rebuild, many go back to old server...

New server comes out, order servers slow down, people leave, get sick of grinding at some point and trying to rebuild, many go back to old server...[/b]
    i dont kno where u get ur facts from, but im pretty sure that the new server will be the most populated server out there.

Why doesn't everyone whos complain about server being empty quit or go to new server. Cuz u know that server will be most legit (Hopefully if k2 sticks to their words). Everyone knows that k2 wont merge server so stop bitching either join the new server or quit the game simple as that. Yes, u may have the best gear, but whats the point of gear and a great char if u cant use that char ? And theres way too many ppl waiting for this new server. No one is going to join a retard server even if its c-west because i been there and i had for like a week before it became gay.

The only way for us to have fun again is a new server hopefully this server will be a success unlike C-west and east which were horrible and have could have been great.

I say we should just let the old servers die they already way to messed up. Everyone needs a fresh start at the new server.

Btw u guys should all go Orc :P

SaTaN

i dont kno where u get ur facts from, but im pretty sure that the new server will be the most populated server out there.

Why doesn't everyone whos complain about server being empty quit or go to new server. Cuz u know that server will be most legit (Hopefully if k2 sticks to their words). Everyone knows that k2 wont merge server so stop bitching either join the new server or quit the game simple as that. Yes, u may have the best gear, but whats the point of gear and a great char if u cant use that char ? And theres way too many ppl waiting for this new server. No one is going to join a retard server even if its c-west because i been there and i had for like a week before it became gay.

The only way for us to have fun again is a new server hopefully this server will be a success unlike C-west and east which were horrible and have could have been great.

I say we should just let the old servers die they already way to messed up. Everyone needs a fresh start at the new server.

Btw u guys should all go Orc :P[/b]
    I think you need a punch in th mouth...

C-West is a pretty good server.. i've been on it for a week now and 60+ and RLB is fun as ever with the couple good orc clans to face. I used to think new servers were bomb.. till everyone went back to their old servers cuz of koxping ect..

So get off your high horse you dumbass.. and land back in reality.. new servers are fun for about 2 days and then after you notice u need to lvl up like mad you get bored and hop back just to pk.. BTW ares has been around for about wat.. 6 yrs? 5 yrs? im pretty sure a new server wont hurt it lol.

I think you need a punch in th mouth...

C-West is a pretty good server.. i've been on it for a week now and 60+ and RLB is fun as ever with the couple good orc clans to face. I used to think new servers were bomb.. till everyone went back to their old servers cuz of koxping ect..

So get off your high horse you dumbass.. and land back in reality.. new servers are fun for about 2 days and then after you notice u need to lvl up like mad you get bored and hop back just to pk.. BTW ares has been around for about wat.. 6 yrs? 5 yrs? im pretty sure a new server wont hurt it lol.[/b]
    I played C-west too on ChocolateChip... and I can say the same as Funkz, that it blows...

What everyone has to understand, is that this server isn't the one that's going to ruin the game... it's the servers that got released every 3 months that ruined it for you. It's been a year since the last server was released, and in that meantime many people quit their old servers, and were waiting for the new one to release. This is why I'm saying this will be probably the most populated server in KO history... as the waiting time was a year long, and if the next server after this one is released a year after, then people would actually stay on it for a long time, making it even better overall.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

as i posted on oficial forum... this is how moradon is on pathos
    and right now there are 7 humans and 3 orcs on cz

[/b]
    Ehh! So un populated. ;p

[/b]
    that's how it will always stay.... I seriously didn't think of going to any of the servers while waiting for the new one (waiting for like 9 months) but I gave C-west a try, and even though a shitload of people came, it was still dead.

Only choice you have is, quit or join the new server.

TOYSOLDIER_

new server isnt such a bad idea as long as they merge all the servers because i dont see how this new server will benefit them consider it will so empty that most of th turks wont need to buy premium to logon.

as for conflict with characters having the same name.. i wonder if anybody ever thought about it, but i guess it wont be hard to solve. just put an A in front of each character that come from Ares and a B for character from Beramus and so on. that will solve the problem, and will bring them more income with people buying more NsC.

I dont really get it when ppl have lvl 80 in other server and when everytime new server come out, they quit and go to that new server. You will be wasting ur live to start over and over and over when every time new server come out, not to mention money too. <_<

[/b]
    turk dc ? xD

i hope all Alwaystogether and 4FC going to new serwer...

ThePrime

well lot of people will go new server but like 90% will be back to their old server or go wait for new server again.
    i really dont know how it can be fun to play in a server were cheaters are higher lvl and better geared. well the ones that very very obvious use cheats that is since im already in server with heaven.

[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerlist.php...s&req=stats

You&#39;re telling me with all those players, there are only 40-50 people logged in pathos...I don&#39;t believe it. Sorry. Right now it shows 2500 people logged in Pathos and it&#39;s not even close to being peak time.

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerlist.php...s&req=stats

You&#39;re telling me with all those players, there are only 40-50 people logged in pathos...I don&#39;t believe it. Sorry. Right now it shows 2500 people logged in Pathos and it&#39;s not even close to being peak time.[/b]
    CZ is always empty but in biff time population rise to 150-200 ;p

well for me, my best freinds on this game have beeen turkish. even though i did like the idea of c.w. i didnt play it since 90% of my clan couldnt. I think we are goin to play the new server though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast