Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What'll happen to older servers when the new one launches?

This is a discussion on What'll happen to older servers when the new one launches? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good luck with that when you have no clan.[/b] I don't to be in other people their clan in order ...
Page: 4

good luck with that when you have no clan.[/b]
    I don't to be in other people their clan in order to pwn noobs like you.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I don't to be in other people their clan in order to pwn noobs like you.[/b]
    lol say your in game name here right now... and i'm gonna see how much you are gonna "pwn" on the new server if you go clanless

and the person that you said you will pwn... that's actually my sharer, the one that will play tHeUnBeAtAbLe, would like to see that happen

Meaby guys you will flame me, but when I was play in CW server i was miss.... turks

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Meaby guys you will flame me, but when I was play in CW server i was miss.... turks [/b]
    no trust me we won't... i liked the game alot like 3 years ago when it was populated with pretty much all english speakers.... but right now we depend on turks as they take up like 80% of KO, and we need those 80% to pwn up, the more the marrier

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234