Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What makes a Good Player?

This is a discussion on What makes a Good Player? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly.. I've seen my fare share of flaming..fair share of hateing and trolling etc etc... Been playing KO long enough ...
Page: 1

Honestly.. I&#39;ve seen my fare share of flaming..fair share of hateing and trolling etc etc... Been playing KO long enough to still hear that giant orc screaming when i log in and even taken a few long time breaks here and there even recently quit lol but came back <_<.

To add Im not the best most pwnage, noob killing, pro killing, Ko player out there lol but it just seems to me that there are alot of cocky players and people who think they are the best but when they loose they get all bitchy and and then you kill them again...and again....and each time its excuse after excuse... Not complaining as everyone has their way of playing KO and any other game lol. But what im wanting to ask a community of good...and bad...and average players is......

What is it to YOU that makes someone a good player? I dont want no one to flame anyone and im not asking WHO the best player is or something like that... Not saying you cant use refrences.. like, "so and so did such and such" but just looking for more descriptive things that others think make a Good player good, items excluded... and this is not just about Assasins and who has the best combo. Go more in depth then that please.

This is quite opinionated i know but im just wondering if most of you have the same general ideas or if we all have diffrent views on what we each think makes a good player.

Thanks for reading and hope plenty of you have stuff to say and add. Never know you may meet someone who asks you ingame what they should do to be good and you can refer them to here :lol:

the guy who has the most fun.

Taeho

Awareness

Donkey88

For me man the best players are simply the people i have most fun with weather pking or exping. People who are willing to do things ingame because its a game and for no other reason. I tend to have most fun when players will put a common goal first over themselves. Gogo leave your partys to make clan partys. Gogo help a random noob who asks. Gogo have fun.
    Nub or pro, if your fun your ok by me

Nuttbuster

people who use a lot of smiley faces in clan chat

ooo

no t this again

Banned

people who use a lot of smiley faces in clan chat [/b]

so true

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

For me man the best players are simply the people i have most fun with weather pking or exping. People who are willing to do things ingame because its a game and for no other reason. I tend to have most fun when players will put a common goal first over themselves. Gogo leave your partys to make clan partys. Gogo help a random noob who asks. Gogo have fun.
    Nub or pro, if your fun your ok by me [/b]
    you rebirthed the giga:| ewww

simple be quiet. stupid post we all know ur the best
    i think a good player understands how to play the game and make good decisions depending on the situation. a person who does not mind helping out a friend because after all. it is just a game(to some -_-)

brastel

Players who respect others as much as they respect themselves...and treat others accordingly

portuguesesoldier

Talking

the good players usually take their pauldrons off and sit on the steps by the inn waiting for his love to show up and sit beside him

Players who respect others as much as they respect themselves...and treat others accordingly[/b]
    That about sums it up....

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

wasnt this topic made a long time ago?

Sahabi

KO is such an old game, I think every topic we can think of has already been made at some time :P

Good Player:
    • Respectful
    • Friendly
    • Above average in-game knowledge
    • Good Skills with their char
    • Good lvl
    • Good Gear

Banned

What makes a Good Player?[/b]
    His parents did it, what else h34r:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast