Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What Makes u wana keep playing KO

This is a discussion on What Makes u wana keep playing KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. PvP system is the best in KO 2. Friends ofc... 3. Im addicted h34r: Already playing 2 years.. Cant ...
Page: 2

Heroia

1. PvP system is the best in KO
    2. Friends ofc...
    3. Im addicted h34r: Already playing 2 years.. Cant stop.. Even after i got scammed..

ANZAC_Mondane

mostly friends ,, and the joy of Blowing things up at the Anvil when drunk and thinking :angry: what a Idiot thing to do :lol:

Then again,, ive made alot of nice stuff,, only becasue i try and spend every last penny i earned farming in biifrost ect on the Dam anvil :P

6 out of my last 8 items trying +8 high class made it +8 (with Trinia ),,, so thats what makes me play when i have Firends,, and something dosent Blow up

MillionVoices

everyone was unbanned when they switched hosting, hence my using this account.[/b]
    nope my acc gondon , still cant login

just says invalid pass or username. i reset pass still no luck.

g0rby

I am playing because i cant never be a completed player, i mean i never can have all item,lvl,skill etc never can be the 1st
    So i am playing .

Colomka

a this one is unbanned

Friends.[/b]
    Yeah Old loyal friends .....
    And tez coz i like his brown ass...j/k
    I like my clan and every1 in it...Even kingoftheswing

Roberto

What 2 say addicted and i dont wanna start playing stupid WOW :P

Aba

The friends and the PK system. Not much out there that's this cheap and such a good PvP system really. But the friends are there too

MotherRussia

because the girls

:pic:

nothing ... thats why i doesnt play any more >.>

nothing, i quit it like 4 months ago...

what made me quit?
    KOXP? no
    K2? no
    turks? oh yeah baby, a.q to them :lol:

TheChupster

I also play for friends but most of all I enjoy punishment for no reason is why I play. Items missing, "Oh sorry we can not help you. We will give you shit items to help you get on your way to hunting for another 2 1/2 years for shit. Fuck you very much K2 CSR.JumbleballsintheMouth". No secret question cause I started my account during the Beta stage where there wasn't a S.Q. (If you argue this point you are an idiot because this was told to me by C.S.) Took them 3 months to finally answer me and give me one. Reporting KOXPers, Oh here comes K2 now in a Black E class Mercedes. WTF? Did you just see that crazy ass cheating little turk give them cash before they drove off with their thumbs up out the window? K2 has raped us all in one way or another and we seem to be ok with it. :lol: The PK system is still the best and I'm hard headed and won't give up on my character to fast.

Banned

Two main reasons.
    1. The few true friends ive made on the game. They make all the bullshit worth while.
    2. Just to spite the turks. They want this to be 100% trko. Two words to them. Sıktır Gıt

KokoGG

my premium hasent ended <_< :lol: seems like such a waste to just give money to K2 so i just use it :blink:

OLD1953

Probably the fact that our clan just made the ranking list.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast