Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Idea! ^_^

This is a discussion on New Idea! ^_^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What would you do if K2 would creat a new server with the old rules, no QUESTS, with chickens, and ...
Page: 1

InTheFog

What would you do if K2 would creat a new server with the old rules, no QUESTS, with chickens, and GMs would check for KOXPs, once a week, wipe all dupe items. Would you leave your server/chara? for that kinda server? :P . I would !

they should be doing that for ALL servers not just for 1

Banned Senior Member

Personally, I find it funny you keep "making ideas" of things that would be suggested every week about 2 years ago

Wont ever happen

yeti

just need dupe wipe every week on evry server and find a good gm

Sephyro

lol k2 got us used to such a support that we PRAY to have ONE server with normal features :s

jsut quit the game i left a lvl 71 rogue because k2 couldnt run a piss up in a brewery

Validating

wouldnt be so fun as it was 1st time

wouldnt be so fun as it was 1st time[/b]
    +1
    newbness of mine was the "funpart" on KO for me.. later it i was addicted w/o that much fun :S

Validating

ya so much things what u didnt know and what something does now u know everything and what to farm what to kill for exp

isnt it same topic as: "what would u do if there were server with old KO" ????? i think its same!!!
    its same. there is only one new.... that K2 will do it...
    so i think it is crazy to create 10k topics about same thing... next one will be smthink like
    "what would u do if there were server hosted by JPKO with old KO?" ??

TaDaaa

Yeah, the fun of getting a Viper +5 would not be the same anymore. In your head you would just be thinking how shitty you are hitting without your +8 elixir and duel flame rings.

I do like the idea of farming goblins in partys again though

mavibere

that is a great idea

Well,

If they make it for one server that means a new client - which also means a new server which costs MONEY.

Then K2 will have 2 versions.. which then make players split - which results in premium not being bought due to empty servers - which make K2 loose money - which makes turks happy that they dont spend their life-savings -which pleases that twat, Allah.

These things cost money kids, think about it. If they do it they are loosing money, K2 is about making profit and the expendure should be at an all-time low..

~Cammy

TaDaaa

which makes turks happy that they dont spend their life-savings -which pleases that twat, Allah.[/b]
    Funniest thing I have ever heard on this forum!!

Aba

Yeah...which is another reason it's so hard for certain people who play ko to switch to other MMOs...they got good at ko and the pk system is great so going to anything less is just horrible...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast