Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If Somone Knows Your

This is a discussion on If Somone Knows Your within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If someone knows you login name,secret answer, could they still hack u? cause today my mage was hacked...
Page: 1

If someone knows you login name,secret answer, could they still hack u? cause today my mage was hacked

ministry

If someone knows you login name,secret answer, could they still hack u? cause today my mage was hacked [/b]
    yes

ugh and how can i change those things?

ministry

ugh and how can i change those things?[/b]
    he/she just change the email adress to his adress and change the password

first they did change the pw but how? and then i pressed forgot pw and it sent my new pw to my email and i login on my acc and all the items were gone :S. But good thing i only had shitty stuff on him but they still took it fucking assholes

ministry

first they did change the pw but how? and then i pressed forgot pw and it sent my new pw to my email and i login on my acc and all the items were gone :S. But good thing i only had shitty stuff on him but they still took it fucking assholes[/b]
    if they knew ur secret password they can pretty much do anything on your account :huh:

oh dam is thier a way i can change my Secret Answer?

send is customer support ticket

i dont think he can do something unless he is in the website... ( but he cant login to web WITHOUT Password . )

i dont think he can do something unless he is in the website... ( but he cant login to web WITHOUT Password . )[/b]
    thats what i said

send is customer support ticket[/b]
    yeap already did

JimXrOx

[quote]
    i dont think he can do something unless he is in the website... ( but he cant login to web WITHOUT Password . )
    [/]

can i laugh by that? -.-

but the thing that keeps me thinking is that how can they change the pw if they didnt know my new pw But i did change it yesterday and then today my items stolen u guys think that ?

if that person bought prem on this acc and/or have CC number/clickandbuy number from which some1 bought prem, that person can hack u i think.

if that person bought prem on this acc and/or have CC number/clickandbuy number from which some1 bought prem, that person can hack u i think.[/b]
    yeah when i bought the acc it had prem :angry: is thier a way i can Secure my acc and i wont have any problems? or em my screwed :unsure:

NaidenZ

as I know he can't with your secret questions/id only unless he know your password

you can change your secret questions by sending a ticked from other account with your id+payment info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast