Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what was the most amount of coin youve lost?

This is a discussion on what was the most amount of coin youve lost? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A lot time ago one guy put in merchant roc in 999 in cz ..other guy buy and one orc ...
Page: 2

A lot time ago one guy put in merchant roc in 999 in cz ..other guy buy and one orc coming and make him spike town , orc dead for kill him but get 500 mill .. Later one fuking debuff resser guy and orc coming again and make other spike town . Total orc win 750 mill .... I think orc and resser are friends =D .

Validating

around 200mil in diez, when CSs were in merch

12 gb stolen by k2

Banned

i lost over 5b in one day on diez when humans were invading, and i forgot war was going on, so i left my computer to go afk. i came back, 1b was lost, but the thing that sucked was that i kept respawning for some reason cause i was alt-tabbed. so i lost all of my money over a 20 minute period.

then after war was done, i logged a diff char trying to trade something to a diff account, and logged my noob that was left in cz, apparently the person i was sharing the account with forgot to put 2b back in my inventory, we got town novad about 3-4 times before i realized how much coin i had lost.

2GB lost after dying in war

Well, i tryed to play with xig moradon, talked to a really nice turk, he added me to hes clan, told him im going to get somthing to eat, when i were back, i saw he tped me into that cape quest, killed me with hes second char, and kept rezzing me. about 15gbs lost.

auditurbo4

5gb in forgotten temple once

edit: found the ss
    [/b]
    How the fuck did you lose nps and money in FT???

Little archer Senior Member

back then at logos dcz... had 999m on me and it was after a restart so i was running to get bosses as i was sending the cash to other acc... could only sell 6 letters bb 200m lol

that was when mds+7 were like 15 gbs h34r:

TNM

i think i got killed by an archer/k0xper, i'm not sure how it happened but that bug should be fixed by now :P

back then in ko REALLY REALLY noobie back then i thought 1m was alot took me a long time to get then i went to cz to wander around.. and got spiked by some rogue made me very unhappy losing 500k that day h34r:

Trojanelf

Well, i tryed to play with xig moradon, talked to a really nice turk, he added me to hes clan, told him im going to get somthing to eat, when i were back, i saw he tped me into that cape quest, killed me with hes second char, and kept rezzing me. about 15gbs lost.[/b]
    That is Seriously f'ed the f up LOL.

i lost over 5b in one day on diez when humans were invading, and i forgot war was going on, so i left my computer to go afk. i came back, 1b was lost, but the thing that sucked was that i kept respawning for some reason cause i was alt-tabbed. so i lost all of my money over a 20 minute period.

then after war was done, i logged a diff char trying to trade something to a diff account, and logged my noob that was left in cz, apparently the person i was sharing the account with forgot to put 2b back in my inventory, we got town novad about 3-4 times before i realized how much coin i had lost.[/b]

ouch,..this was kinda funny though

=D

kinda like how i died twice today before realizing i lost 11gb

hehe

Sorry, how did you lose the money again :lol:

Least it's a good way to lose it,

Cough - share the pics [/b]

hehe

the pics were soooo good that i completely forgot what the hell was going on in ko...

i felt like i won the lotto when she sent me the pics, which is why i am not too pissy about losing the coin...

haha

but still, im such a noob

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

2 sharers did that to me..........one lost 10,5 gb and other one lost 8

really amazing ^^

pimp101

then after war was done, i logged a diff char trying to trade something to a diff account, and logged my noob that was left in cz, apparently the person i was sharing the account with forgot to put 2b back in my inventory, we got town novad about 3-4 times before i realized how much coin i had lost.[/b]

/fail

u dont lose coins on invasion or at least u didnt use too only nps

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

400m+ back in KE...was farming kecoons for 3 days to find myself 2 rings...sold them then went to lunar war...didnt realize you lost money in LW back then so I went in with 400m+ and left with under a million...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast