Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what was the most amount of coin youve lost?

This is a discussion on what was the most amount of coin youve lost? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 4

zrocker0404

5gbs - K2 stole em

haha easy one , 16gb courtesy k2

anoo666

I killed some one in war and gained 164 mil but got killed b4 I town due to hp was lower than 1/2 and lost 82 Mil .

I lost 29gb I had on me: i got killed in cz, then i realised i had only 29gb .... and left

29?

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

:lol: ages ago, in the very beginning, i played a noob archer at jpko, where the prices where very very low.....and i was very very new, so i had neither items nor money so i used to kill masterdons....after collecting for a long time, i got blood+balls, worth 25m! TWENTYFIVE MILLION, that would mean my very first chitin+7 part :lol: i was so exited, that i set up my merchant to sell the items to prem users, without double chicking the price.....BAMM i forgot the last "0"....some guy bought all for 2,5m instead of 25m....that was a very sad day for noob Leo...loosing 22,5m....the greatest fortune i ever had so far

good old days...

Laggy

Two days ago, i was in merchant then tped to bdw... but i think.. ill be ok coz if some1 bought me.. i will not acpet the party.. but the koxpers up and macroed me lost 168 mil... :X

Banned

I lost 29gb I had on me: i got killed in cz, then i realised i had only 29gb .... and left[/b]
    so you had 58 GBs on you at one point? clearly you meant 29m

Banned Senior Member

66gb ~ by k2

I lost 29gb I had on me: i got killed in cz, then i realised i had only 29gb .... and left[/b]
    How can you have 29 gbs on you? h34r:

Shohan

Along time ago when i was level 55ish when i first started playing. I had 18gbs on me and went to mss2. An archer from my pty killed me twice ://

omg i totally forgot about that shit!

I can remember thinking i got fucking robbed! Did I mistype the prices??? lol so gay[/b]
    yeah.

at first i was like Hmm i wnder what items i sold in my merchant! just got like a few gbs'

"hmm wheres my bakirra fang?"

"OMG I FUCKING SOLD IT AND HAD TOO MUCH COINS FUCKKKKKKK"

good days good days

i had 100gbs on me and lost half during war. yeahh some people neeed to learn the max noah limit before they lie about it :L

personally i need lost over a few Gb's doing this. i lose around 1-2mil everytime i pk because i never store low amounts of noah

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Adis had logged on Felix one time back when we had the castel with AHM. I had collected my daily cut of the taxes and had 2.1bill on the char. when I finally logged on there was about 250mill left. Because it was Adis there was no way I could ever get pissed at the dude as he was just fucking awsome and hyperactive in vent!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast