Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what was the most amount of coin youve lost?

This is a discussion on what was the most amount of coin youve lost? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 48gb when they did the Coin Wipe...
Page: 5

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

48gb when they did the Coin Wipe

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

around 35 gb due to coin wipe

so you had 58 GBs on you at one point? clearly you meant 29m [/b]
    No I had 58gb on me but I used a hack to hold all this money, clearly I deserved it

But the story ends well because I hacked the guy who killed me and I took all my money back, plus all his stuff lol, and deleveled him from 78 to lvl 50

lost around 200gb on 4 accounts when K2 wiped all coins on lvl 1 chars

and just lost around 90gb more with the last coins halving

learned from my mistake to never stack coins and buy Gold bars or Silver Bars or stack items more safer

and going to anvil this Thursday to burn the remaining 100gb i have to make few +9's

Well, i tryed to play with xig moradon, talked to a really nice turk, he added me to hes clan, told him im going to get somthing to eat, when i were back, i saw he tped me into that cape quest, killed me with hes second char, and kept rezzing me. about 15gbs lost.[/b]
    Thats what you get for trusting a turk.

I remember the first time I got level 50 in myko and I just sold a shit load of pus scrolls to some guy and I had like 900m in my inventory, to me that was like having 1000gbs now. I went to CZ without knowing you lost coins when you die. Got out of base and got 1 hit, so I left cz and went to go buy some pots to exp. I then look like 10 mins later in my inventory and saw I had like 440m O.o I thought pots had gotten ALOT more expensive...I literally almost cried.

Banned for scamming.

My story.Back then in olympia i used to farm obos to get my money.So after like 4-5 turns of no obo drop i was about to kill the last archer.orcs came->parasite->died 1 hit from obo->they killed the obo and they merched the warrior shell helmet over my dead body.Was so pissed :P

went cz with 20gbs both on ronark / ares -.-

cleaver+9/90, shard+8/80, Priest Pendant+1, Elf Metal Earing, rogue chitin helmet+8/15, 2 x Ring Of Life, Elf Belt, Gryphon Helmet, Valkyrie Armour, 2 x pathos gloves. on c-west I think it is 70-80gb. I put my items to Inn hostes and do a quick relog to ardream character. Relog last like 10 seconds and all items gone. K2 does not want to bring back all my items. I suggest you all to stop playin or stop paying them any cash.

Back 3 years ago K2 decided they would trade block my merchant account with two iron necks and 72 gbs even though all of it was legit. A month or so later the account was removed from trade block with all the gold bars missing and only the iron necks left. And this was 3 years ago, so imagine the value of the money.

Back 3 years ago K2 decided they would trade block my merchant account with two iron necks and 72 gbs even though all of it was legit. A month or so later the account was removed from trade block with all the gold bars missing and only the iron necks left. And this was 3 years ago, so imagine the value of the money.[/b]
    72gbs was not that much 3 years ago unless i'm mistaken, do you mean 4 years ago?

Menino_Lindo

at Pathos my brother went cz with 21gb on him.. yesterday he did the same at Ionia with 8gbs [/b]
    Wish I could have met him -_-[/b]
    lolol
    Wish you could be the spider man

Henry Picazo

I lost around 1gb, and I think that was my highest.

omegacore

That's nothing. On the change from regular myko and the new g1 setup crap I lost my email address info and cancelled my cc. Lost my main account lvl 78 warrior w 300+ k np xD. Still haven't been able to recover him T_T

ZargerX

I once went to BDW on my DCZ char with about 13 gbs...i came out with 13 gbs, never died ;D

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast