Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Too much money a problem anymore?

This is a discussion on Too much money a problem anymore? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did they fix that bug where if you put too many coins into your inn it went negative?...
Page: 1

Vyper

Did they fix that bug where if you put too many coins into your inn it went negative?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

there was never a bug like that

Luckyduck

I've tried doing it, it just won't let me put money in the inn.

ArminVanBuuren

there was never a bug like that[/b]
    Obviously, you are kinda new in this forum/game -_-

There was a bug in which if you put more than 2.1 gbs in your inn or inventory the amount would turn to negative (-2 100 000 000)...and in order to turn it to positive again, you were supposed to put money to complete te difference 'till getting it to 0 again...thus, after doing this you had 42 gbs lost...however, it seems that the new expansion fixed that since a clanie put more than 21 gbs to the inn by mistake, but some secs later it returned the money to where it was taken from originally (inventory money and the inn were restored as they were just before putting them together at the inn).

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

it wont let you put more than 21gbs not even trade more than that. if you still got a char with minus coins then you should talk to a gm and they'll get it fixed for ya

Hypnos

There was a bug in which if you put more than 2.1 gbs in your inn or inventory the amount would turn to negative (-2 100 000 000)...and in order to turn it to positive again, you were supposed to put money to complete te difference 'till getting it to 0 again...thus, after doing this you had 42 gbs lost...however, it seems that the new expansion fixed that since a clanie put more than 21 gbs to the inn by mistake, but some secs later it returned the money to where it was taken from originally (inventory money and the inn were restored as they were just before putting them together at the inn).[/b]
    That's a really old bug. It was fixed way back in KE.

SilentDaemon

Yea, answer is they fixed it a long time ago

Obviously, you are kinda new in this forum/game -_-

There was a bug in which if you put more than 2.1 gbs in your inn or inventory the amount would turn to negative (-2 100 000 000)...and in order to turn it to positive again, you were supposed to put money to complete te difference 'till getting it to 0 again...thus, after doing this you had 42 gbs lost...however, it seems that the new expansion fixed that since a clanie put more than 21 gbs to the inn by mistake, but some secs later it returned the money to where it was taken from originally (inventory money and the inn were restored as they were just before putting them together at the inn).[/b]

member n 13 <_<

and yeah that bug disappeard a while ago

dragunmaster

Ive never even heard of this bug before? nor have I ever seen it

ArminVanBuuren

I wasn&#39;t talking about how much time has registered in forums but how much he tries at least to find out about the game using the info gathered in the forum (I got originally registered the day after this forum got created, but my old account got bugged when the website crashed quite some time ago). I just said new in order to not use other words which might have been offensive to a player&#39;s pride.

PS: still waiting for an answer to what I wrote at the ko4life Problem Resolution Center about my bugged account <_<

max gold u can hold is something like 2,148,000,000, but the game doesn&#39;t let u hold more then 2.1b. i remember the negative coin bug got a few friends of mine.

Banned

u can not trade 2,100,000,000 with other player, u can trade only 2,099,999,999

why dont they raise how much money we can hold in our inns?

tamachan

u can not trade 2,100,000,000 with other player, u can trade only 2,099,999,999[/b]
    u sure? :S my friend traded me 2.1 bill before the new moradon patch and before everything went cheap :huh:

ArminVanBuuren

why dont they raise how much money we can hold in our inns?[/b]
    Because is matter of a kind of programming code or something...if you search you&#39;ll see that most of the games only allow you to have no more than 2 100 000 000 at the same time (except for Diablo II :lol: ).

PS: yes, you can trade up to 2 100 000 000 coins...in fact, you can trade a bit more, but I don&#39;t know the exact number... (well, I&#39;m out, have a happy halloween guys :P )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast