Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what is next ?

This is a discussion on what is next ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GM told me and several others on OLY that XTrap can see these and other pads. He gave a warning ...
Page: 2

GM told me and several others on OLY that XTrap can see these and other pads. He gave a warning to a certain sin on our server who claims sooo much legitness despite his inability to level himself and also explained how another sin from that ooohhh so legyt clan was banned for the same shit. Someday I might just post the SS...

Ignore Me Senior Member

K2 look for processes. I think most of the macro's disable or use a disabled hack shield and then generate keyboard events.

This is hardware. Probably looks like a generic HID device in hardware list. K2 would just need to buy one and write a dedicated identifier for it.

So is Cafe Geveze and official affiliate?

ZuBy

Omfg I thought it was just a jk when ppl in game said that someone has a minor pedal....
    aq this is realy insane )

damn I dont like these...these...shits

its like a macro...

MacedonianSlayer

how does it work? i mean...the minor combo mouse and that 2 pedals :blink:[/b]
    some like driving a car h34r:

Banned

I want one!!! Some1 order me

Give me $100 and you can combo like turkey ahahah >

Rofl..Been posted and it's funny shit but really cant believe they're doing this XD!

GM told me and several others on OLY that XTrap can see these and other pads. He gave a warning to a certain sin on our server who claims sooo much legitness despite his inability to level himself and also explained how another sin from that ooohhh so legyt clan was banned for the same shit. Someday I might just post the SS...[/b]
    are you referring to me you ignorant twat?

Before you make accusations like the idiotic GM, you should not be saying shit... The player in my clan was banned for "3rd party tools" This.. was not true to begin with, its clear that the GM is just too dumb to realize people are better than the majority of the dumb turk population.

As for me, Yes i do have the inability to level myself, this is because for one i dont have the time, and also i dont have patience for something that requires A TON OF PATIENCE.

For you, you should stop buying items off the GM and saying shit that you have no rightful knowledge of you uneducated piece of shit.

Ps: I didn't buy that account for USD, i traded IGI for it.. so dont be ridiculous.

And for another thing, i dont need cheap turkish toys to be good at this game. Unlike you i am not dumb, and know how to play a simple game.

Mercyful

turkls r nubs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12