Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what is...(phantom_link read pls)

This is a discussion on what is...(phantom_link read pls) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz UO halloween event=special boss event...kill the grim reaper ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    UO halloween event=special boss event...kill the grim reaper *h43r: once he targets u he never leaves u alone til u die...its a pain but its fun as hell

KO halloween event will most likely be.....sit on ur thumbs and wait all day then theyll do a 5 min boss event!!!!! thatll lag and crash the servers....oh and on top of that theyll allow u to buy some pumpkins in the sundries *:rollseyes: *

^ sounds right doesnt it?

what u expect for a halloween event from KO...it wont be anything good so why care?
    Do you ever have anything good to say? you a negative nancy.
    I think a boss event would be fun. I need a kekuri ring so maybe i can get the kecoon boss first :P[/b]
    i'd usually agree with u.. but now hes actually right
    i lag like hell even when there isn't a boss event and like 5 thousand ppl are on a1 at the same time, u cant expect for anything good when its up to k2

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    UO halloween event=special boss event...kill the grim reaper *h43r: once he targets u he never leaves u alone til u die...its a pain but its fun as hell

KO halloween event will most likely be.....sit on ur thumbs and wait all day then theyll do a 5 min boss event!!!!! thatll lag and crash the servers....oh and on top of that theyll allow u to buy some pumpkins in the sundries *:rollseyes: *

what u expect for a halloween event from KO...it wont be anything good so why care?
    I think a boss event would be fun. I need a kekuri ring so maybe i can get the kecoon boss first :P[/b]
    Boss events are (were) lots of fun. I always enjoyed them. Unfortunetly, by the time the GM's spawned enough bosses to really make it fun/challenging, the servers were either on fire or near the melting point.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

<!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

the worlds a cruel place...just because i speak the truth(which is also cruel) that makes me negative?....fine ill deal with that id rather be negative than nieve

and yes i say plenty good...in the right topics...unfortunately most topics on this forum dont bring out positive responses

DeathInTheNight

This is K2, Halloween Event will probably be 2 weeks late

DragonFire

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

I think a boss event would be fun. I need a kekuri ring so maybe i can get the kecoon boss first :P
    the worlds a cruel place...just because i speak the truth(which is also cruel) that makes me negative?....fine ill deal with that id rather be negative than nieve

and yes i say plenty good...in the right topics...unfortunately most topics on this forum dont bring out positive responses[/b]
    I dont think there will be a boss event, there was something about a flashy pumpkin, but thats it.

Banned

Originally posted by Private
    on website there is flash saying haloween patch fine the pumpkin shit
    u gunna hack the pumpkins or just dupe the drops fukk face <_<

oh thats right u dun do that shit anymore...meh

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

I think a boss event would be fun. I need a kekuri ring so maybe i can get the kecoon boss first :P

and yes i say plenty good...in the right topics...unfortunately most topics on this forum dont bring out positive responses[/b]

+111 This whole forum and all others for KO are a waste of Cyberspace, as nothing productive generally comes from them

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

+111 This whole forum and all others for KO are a waste of Cyberspace, as nothing productive generally comes from them[/b][/quote]

uve come up with this between ur instances of whining about the game?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12