View Poll Results: Inspect player items Hot or Not ?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot

209 83.27%
  • Not

42 16.73%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Inspect players items

This is a discussion on Inspect players items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok think back to elsasa's kohack when it let u see everyones items they were wearing how awesome was it ...
Page: 1

Ok think back to elsasa's kohack when it let u see everyones items they were wearing how awesome was it all the lil dip shits who db hacked , duped , and babashopped couldn't hide there shit nemore , and it was AWESOME .

Think how much game has changed now tho with rebirth ppl are showing off there dupes no longer need to trade there +9 shells to show off now we can see the retarded dupers a mile away.

Would the option to inspect player items similar to how world of warcraft works be hot or not ?

The option is obviously available its used by gms and was available in the past through 3rd party progs so i dont think its completely out of the question concerning k2's lack of coding/brains .

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

just get old ranking back

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thing was when people were complaining about KB the GM's said there items were possible due to the age of the server. Obviously some insain stuff would be flagged but I think most of the stuff will not even cause any concern with the GM's

remember seening people with +10 with elsasa's kohack nothing where done to them anyway
    and doubt k2 will do anything now.. there are 10x more people now

Thing was when people were complaining about KB the GM's said there items were possible due to the age of the server. Obviously some insain stuff would be flagged but I think most of the stuff will not even cause any concern with the GM's[/b]
    not really the intention at all altho i think it would keep newer servers cleaner but tbh the lil bit of ko i still play and hear there are always rumors about so and so's items and wat + it is and alot of ppl still hiding there items and when u see a non bright glowing weapon alot of ppl assume its not like +9 or +10 when it could be . Would make alot of ppl who try to be legit and lie bout there items think twice about it .

Would also bring a balance to dueling which i think is untouched gold when it comes to usko.

Aviv

I remember that I checked it every day to see Blood's items

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I voted yes because atleast then I would know when to run =D

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

only dupers would vote no to this

and babashoppers maybe who want to be loved for their "skills"

yeah i did that all the time in WoW...mostly just when i was sitting around town bored or when someone sucked bad and it turns out that they were huntards wearing cloth with + spell damage. That never actually happened to me, but a guildie saw one ^^

i loved the option in wow it always helped me know wat i should aim for as in gear and wat not

also to the 3 who voted no SHUN U DUPER

TunaFishyMe

lol it was funny cuz it would only make a list of the items that were on the char at that time. So some high ranked people were merchanting with 1+ daggers :P

also, it couldnt get jewlery right? tahts the main part anyways

lol it was funny cuz it would only make a list of the items that were on the char at that time. So some high ranked people were merchanting with 1+ daggers :P

also, it couldnt get jewlery right? tahts the main part anyways[/b]
    yeah obviously we'd want jewels

i remember being in vent with studsonline and they all would merch naked cuz they were afraid of ppl checking out there +7 shells

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

its a cool tool but there are diference between WOW and KO.. most ppl hiding stuff before hack and scams. In RL u hiding ur pocket before thief its same in KO.

before they dupe and hide it.... now they dupe and REBIRTH IT

just going to show you how ignorance about the game GM is...
    lucky +9... ok
    fullset +9... okkkkkkk!!!!111111111one11!!
    Whole clan of +9 :/

not even talking about ıtam

i think it should work everywhere with the exception of pk zones. People would just flee and shit from people who have decent gear, and the really nooby ppl would be targeted more often which is unfair.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast