Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What players want?

This is a discussion on What players want? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So...Knight Online team are working to add new moradon to servers..But what a player like me really want? I think ...
Page: 1

Di3s3L

So...Knight Online team are working to add new moradon to servers..But what a player like me really want? I think its a new server and not new moradon..Old moradon is good too..Do u think so?

Banned

I want new serv, old ko and no more turks

Di3s3L

Old KO rulez..Lure golems and harpy..its was very funny..Now its little boring..But its better PK now

Banned

i will never forget dk hill

BreastBoy

I want more features, more skills. More additional Stuff to weapons ( 40% chance to ignore armor) for instance.

And I want new armor. Like, if you have a set of this armor, u get a really nice boost but when they are seperated, they suck

Kailean

i want new mora, new events, no turks, active gms(i want to see them banning turks instead of making stupid gm wars which cause laggs and dces).
    oh, i dont want ANY new server. i think those 11 are enough h34r:

Di3s3L

Y i think sets are good idea..I remember Diablo II...Set items wasnt the best but some sets was great for middle lvl And there were shileds with chance to block,socket armors and so much good thing which make game better and more difficult

Di3s3L

i want new mora, new events, no turks, active gms(i want to see them banning turks instead of making stupid gm wars which cause laggs and dces).
    oh, i dont want ANY new server. i think those 11 are enough h34r:[/b]
    Y 11 servers are enough but the servers are full of illegal players..I hope if new server will come GMs show how can they ban stupid turks koxpers..I hope GM will not ignore koxp,dupes and bugs again and they will banned all cheaters..When u wanna make all old servers legal u must agree with wipe..Total restart and its like making a new server

NEMANYA

I want old KO/KE .
    We all want COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P

Shojumaru

I think they will lauch a new server with the expension, like they did last year.

bazzeeka

oh, i dont want ANY new server. i think those 11 are enough h34r:[/b]
    no turks??? ... what some ppl dont see. yeh fuck oth there a pain in the ass i dont care if there good or bad , but when turks DC there is absolutly fuck all too do . it would get more boring then it allready is.. NP wouldnt move in cz, cz would be a slow ass place ud have to run to the other side of cz to find someone waste scrolls?

i want the new moradon new events.. new pvp maps , new mobs n shit but ull never change tUrks , GMS , nd there gay services till ko dies.

rezzerka

i want old mora, active gm, no JPKO items, more gms, better xtrap. And what more? free2play in GTM+1 and no fukkin bots on custom support

Banned Senior Member

I want fair game , there is too many servers IMO ... should be like 5 max.

Di3s3L

i want old mora, active gm, no JPKO items, more gms, better xtrap. And what more? free2play in GTM+1 and no fukkin bots on custom support[/b]
    i absolutely agree with no JPKO items...That items are really stupid..When some character collect all the items nobody can kill him..There are defense chitin set vs mages...Black chitin set with really great defense vs melees..There is weapons or shields with weapon defences..I played KO but its really stupid private server

Ayman4u

no turks??? ... what some ppl dont see. yeh fuck oth there a pain in the ass i dont care if there good or bad , but when turks DC there is absolutly fuck all too do . it would get more boring then it allready is.. NP wouldnt move in cz, cz would be a slow ass place ud have to run to the other side of cz to find someone waste scrolls?

i want the new moradon new events.. new pvp maps , new mobs n shit but ull never change tUrks , GMS , nd there gay services till ko dies.[/b]

if no turks KO won't let servers empty lol or even cz will be empty or all this shit , this only happen bcus of DC but if it happened like turks disapeared from KO they will merge servers or tranfer chars to others server and make less servers bcus the only reason they made new more servers is many population and more players coming daily , i don;t think they will ever let non-prem log in easily T_T

and in topic yea i would like more features in ko more than having a new server :\ but new server is fun yes but later it turn to be like every server existed with a new bugs if not dupes like the x-mas event or NCS bug or NT bug or or or or ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast