Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What players want?

This is a discussion on What players want? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Delete all +9 high end weapons and higher , all +2 high end uniques and higher , set limit to ...
Page: 2

jimfujitsu

Delete all +9 high end weapons and higher , all +2 high end uniques and higher , set limit to anvil at +8 for weapons and tier 6 armor and at +1 for high end uniques.

Ayman4u

Delete all +9 high end weapons and higher , all +2 high end uniques and higher , set limit to anvil at +8 for weapons and tier 6 armor and at +1 for high end uniques.[/b]
    I don&#39;t think they will do that since many legit ppl will get hurted too >.< although they did it once and wiped Bif items but deleting all +2 unique and all +9 weapons, shells it never happened or will i think

Di3s3L

But i think new server = more HardWare=more money=less gm activity ..But if KO team wipe ares,we have a new server really fast..Why ares? Because its the oldest server with so many +9 maybe +10 a so much lvl 80s and much nubz

axl3378

zzz new moradon ftw

new moradon = fun
    new server= no life for few days/weeks :P

Banned

Id really like some unique armors (Diablo Sets)....but hey....i also want a Lapdance from Santa&#39;s wife (or daughter).

mammlea2

cz towns next to each other, big bowl area, 100 atrosses and riotes respawning each hour, all kind of bosses in bowl (not ultima, isiloon or felankor).

Better exp spots, many 3 spots-trolls, cw, falcons, dms,

new moradon only=2 or 3 days fun only

llJuanMall

they should make the servers bigger, or even combine all the old servers, make the maps wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger, wars with more people. and maybe combine all old servers together and all new servers together so we have more people and space to play.
    oh yeah and of course IP BAN TURKS

RiseAgainst_

So...Knight Online team are working to add new moradon to servers..But what a player like me really want? I think its a new server and not new moradon..Old moradon is good too..Do u think so?[/b]
    No and no.

I hope they dont release a new server, some servers are getting empty and boring. They need to realize if the servers get emptier ppl will get bored and quit.

And ppl need to realize the new patch isnt just a new moradon, it comes with more stuff.

Di3s3L

No and no.

I hope they dont release a new server, some servers are getting empty and boring. They need to realize if the servers get emptier ppl will get bored and quit.

And ppl need to realize the new patch isnt just a new moradon, it comes with more stuff.[/b]
    Yes old server are empty..And do u know why? because there are so many lvl 80s which gets their stuff and lvl by using koxp or something..and if they have +3 I neck and more brutal items u cant challenge them New server = 1 lvl all and i think more GM activiti..Server is new so GMs maybe do somthing with cheaters..But maybe no..Everyone know GMs are little nubz and their work is putting their finger to their ass

RiseAgainst_

Yes old server are empty..And do u know why? because there are so many lvl 80s which gets their stuff and lvl by using koxp or something..and if they have +3 I neck and more brutal items u cant challenge them New server = 1 lvl all and i think more GM activiti..Server is new so GMs maybe do somthing with cheaters..But maybe no..Everyone know GMs are little nubz and their work is putting their finger to their ass [/b]
    Lol man if u leave a server because you are scared of someone with better items, go uninstall the game. Skills, team play and quality > higher lvls with no combo, good items attacking everyone randomly.

There is no koxp right now, all the lvl 80 turks and everyone else are gaining their levels legitly in manes. Its not as full as other servers because they keep opening more servers !

Ayman4u

they should make the servers bigger, or even combine all the old servers, make the maps wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger, wars with more people. and maybe combine all old servers together and all new servers together so we have more people and space to play.
    oh yeah and of course IP BAN TURKS [/b]

ROFL they hardly fixing the lags problems when wars start and you want map waaaaaaaay bigger :P

and in bosss event we call it Lag event bcus it always have lag and most of the ppl get nothing or cant loot .... or 3425234564545 kser for 1 small boss like bach

Maps bigger - universal translator - xp bonus (100*xp monster)

RiseAgainst_

:huh:

cut servers down to 3 and IP ban all turks that way there will be a decent ammount of players on each server and no turks at all.. and most importantly..
    take out fucking accessory compounding... having dupers make +10 armor/weapons is bad enough.. we dont need them making +3/4/5 in,ib, rols, rocs, wes, etc..

Nick

i will never forget dk hill[/b]
    aaaaah or the mega zombie place ?

imo i think that +3 uniques should be all whiped and same goes for +10 items

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast