Need help

This is a discussion on Need help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What should i do... I bought Gold prem at 11.09 with CC and didnt received it, then at 11.11 i ...
Page: 1

ST

What should i do... I bought Gold prem at 11.09 with CC and didnt received it, then at 11.11 i bought Bronze prem and also didnt received it. But my money were charged, so i lost 35usd... I wrote 9 tickets at CS and they arent replaying. Other ppls have same problem, but they write in CS and get prem in 10mins. Im waiting for 3 days already... Any suggestions?

ye, trade ur char for a gira one ^^

Just keep spamming CS street

ST

CS sux :'( need gm connection prolly :'( bah, third day without fucking premium, if i get dc at turk time im fucked...

ST

Anyone had this problem as well? Badly need some suggestions.. Its getting annoying

Rampage

Well i have a friend who bought gold premium friday and got double charged and didnt get the premium, he wrote a couple of tickets and didnt get anything so far

happened to 3 clannies so far

ST

GG, right now its like 60 tickets, maybe they will actualy CHECK it... Also wrote ant k2 forum...

happen to me too

After lots of tickets they told me to contact C&B h34r:

so i call C&B and charge back

take a SS of the payments and send them to CS then see what they say about it..