Archer \\\ Hyper Noah

This is a discussion on Archer \\\ Hyper Noah within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey every1.......:-) im abit curious, if you were to use these and what would you use them on? or if ...
Page: 1

AciDDreamZz

hey every1.......:-)

im abit curious, if you were to use these and what would you use them on?

or if you have used these as an Archer, what did you find to be the fasted and best use of these with?

im a lvl74 archer with 2286ap..........i would think something in the abyss maybe, since coin consumption is higher?

some oppinions and\or experiences.......:-)

hey every1.......:-)

im abit curious, if you were to use these and what would you use them on?

or if you have used these as an Archer, what did you find to be the fasted and best use of these with?
    im a lvl74 archer with 2286ap..........i would think something in the abyss maybe, since coin consumption is higher?

some oppinions and\or experiences.......:-)[/b]
    You mean your not camping bosses in eslant anymore :P

Nice to see your still around baba

Hey cutie Senior Member

Maybe higher spawns like Trolls or sumthing ?

they give around 2-6k noahs per kill, so maybe wiht hyper noah it might be 200k ?

lol ive not really sure cuz i dont think anyone has ever baught this HYPER NOAH SC

rico

Hyper Noah doubles your noah drop from monsters.

I'd say uruk trons perhaps, trolls if you can kill em really quick.

Get a pet with autoloot and a hyper noah scroll and just stadn in one spot for an hour 1-3hitting everything and racking up the cash.

I use em when I'm exping... may as well try and not loose too much money through pots/repairs, and once or twice I actually made a 1m profit before selling off drops o.o

ZyXel123

no at all the archer just help the party to get far kills or maybe slow targets or stun xD