Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the rate to make ur personal +7?

This is a discussion on What is the rate to make ur personal +7? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, I wanna know what is the best way to upgrade ur personal from +6 to +7. I have ...
Page: 1

Talking What is the rate to make ur personal +7?

Hi everyone,

I wanna know what is the best way to upgrade ur personal from +6 to +7. I have tried to upgrade my shield to +5 and its burned! lol and then i tried to upgrade my personal dagger and works to +6. Now i am scare to upgrade it to +7. How is good the persoanl dagger in +6? what do i maybe need to upgrade it to+7. I was thinkg, when i upgrade it to +6 i burned like 9 middle class item, 4 high class and i got it +6! then to +7? i am thinking to burn 12 items, then again 4 high class, and maybe use a trina or shadow piece?
    btw what the & rage from trina and from shadow?

the upgrade works the same in c2 than in c1?

thanks for ur comments,

Banned

I think all those burns and stuff are kinda bullsh*t

just matter of luck . =thats why I don't upgrate .

second , shadow piece is only for combating to create a korwaz/cursed weapon [70+weapons]

and the way to succeed to +7 is luck :P and trina .

i think with trina is arruond 40-20 % [ and its percent not rage lol ] but im not sure .....

first of all, theres no difference between c1 and c2.
    2nd, use a trina, shadow piece is for crafting.
    3rd, burning stuff aint always helping, its pure luck.
    and last, pd6 is pretty good i must say, im using one myself, and if u cant afford burning it and buying some other dagger, i would suggest you not to go for +7.

well, if u got some cojones and wanna be mad or happy, try it

Banned

lol cojones

I must agree with mruku :]

Banned Senior Member

- 1st burn 2 chitins rogue or warrior +7
    - 2nd burn 1 unique weapon +6 like spear of murkey/howling sword/chd, then throw your +6 personal with trina. Made 2 +7's with this method.

If one of this 3 items go up, you do it an other day.'

EDIT: ADD - only upgrade in server 1.
    Last edited by tenzin; 10-15-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    - 1st burn 2 chitins rogue or warrior +7
    - 2nd burn 1 unique weapon +6 like spear of murkey/howling sword/chd, then throw your +6 personal with trina. Made 2 +7's with this method.

If one of this 3 items go up, you do it an other day.

1st Put the personal dagger in slot 1 on the anvil

2nd put trina in 2nd slot on the anvil

3rd Press ok

4th Hope you see a yellow light

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    1st Put the personal dagger in slot 1 on the anvil

2nd put trina in 2nd slot on the anvil

3rd Press ok

4th Hope you see a yellow light
    i try it out 2moorow LOL

nah the tipp befor seems ncie from tenzin

there is nothing such as a method for upgrade its all about luck

ask me i made 4 +9 items lots of +8

and each one with other methods

my first +9 was w/o burning anything i just logged the game from 4 months (quiting time) and had a trina and ii+8 in inn was gonna sell it b4

so i said idc about this game and went to the anvil and boom made it +9
    other times i burn items even tho i belive it doesnt help lmao

Banned

his method of tenzin is just a nice way to spend your money after you fail .

doesnt matter unique/ high class / middle class w/e .

just matter of luck , put the weap in spot and bus + trina , hope for white light .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    his method of tenzin is just a nice way to spend your money after you fail .

doesnt matter unique/ high class / middle class w/e .

just matter of luck , put the weap in spot and bus + trina , hope for white light .
    Doubt it... When you get some good drops from mobs the rate will lower. This rate is also influed on the anvil + burns. This is just how i feel the system works, if you don't want my theorie just go gamble .

chili_pepper

Erm you really shouldnt burn going to +5 lol....

Trina to +5 = 100%
    Trina to +6= around 75%
    Trina to +7 = around 30-50% (my current success rate is 50%, one fail one success)

Neither of these have been dependant on burning, however I do feel safer waiting for 2 red lights, I disagree with any of the theories however, ive tried making +8 cloth and im the only one on the anvil, had 17 burns in a row and then 2 success, then 10 more fails.......

Tenzin might be onto something, however Im not up for burning loads of items on the anvil, Id prefer to only go +7 with trina unless the item your tying to make is junk fuel. For me anvil is just like chests and creating krowaz or handing in abyss gems, its all % based, I even think the position on the upgrade table is psychological distraction, as at the end of the day computers work with 0's and 1's, and depending on the chance generator (i.e. calculators random input = output) if number output > number input = success, if not = fail.

The only outcome from these topcs ive got is the more u try the more chance of a success you have, common sense really, so tenzins idea may make you get a +7 chitin or shell or unique sword, however there is nothing to say it increass ur chances, plus it could be dependant on whether others are using anvil.

Burning has never worked for me, also do you cancel anvil after burn? as this negotiates a new anvil turn......ive seen on youtube videos people cancel anvil before second upgrade.....as it technically resets your 'anvil i.d.' (makes sense really)

People who made +9 i have to hand it to, incredible, but most +9s are by gm input. However +7 sucess rate with trina is relatively high, 35% im lead to believe, chaces are out of 2x PD+6 you will make 1x +7...if you dont you rolled your dice unfortunately lol

Validating

76,5429662116%

around 1.9814826343571

chili_pepper

1.9 out of 2,8? quite good prediction for 2x 35%tbh

omg thanks for all the answers! lol there is a lot of funny post :P, and ye sorry for my english is kind of bad, "range" lolxD haha like a rage that u have when u attack someone :P haha
    so i already got a personal dagger +6, so probably i am going to wait till i hit the lv 80 and then try both to +7, with trina of course, testing the % 50-50.

but in case i burn both personal... lol...what other daggers could i buy?, i already got a shard+8 and CHD+7

PD+6 is better than CHD+7, i have tried that and its true... but if i dont have my PD+6, what can i buy? maybe manufactured weapon?

cya funny ppl,

cojones! xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast