Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What is the rate to make ur personal +7?

This is a discussion on What is the rate to make ur personal +7? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I burn one, I made one with the burning method. You will need to use a trina and burn FP+7, ...
Page: 2

I burn one, I made one with the burning method. You will need to use a trina and burn FP+7, +8 low class items or other cheap stuff. +6 is crap, +7 is good in off-hand but in old server, it is a VERY NORMAL dagger so I would go go +7

good luck man

chili_pepper

+8 are not low class >_< sory to be pedantic, they are middle class

and yeh go +7 personal although u can do much better with saving up for cursed +7 or something else im sure

for warrior personal +7 really isnt enough comparedd to wirinoms +7 or baal or raptor 8 tbh....all which are easily gained... shame really that dual wield suchs quite a lot

step 1: put pd in slot
    step 2: put BUS in slot
    step 3: put trina in anvil (or no trina.. made me a personal shield +7 without one)
    step 4: grab your nuts (if you don't have any you can try to borrow some i suppose...)
    step 4: close your eyes and push ok.
    then scream some profanity open your eyes nd if it worked scream EFF YA BABY! nd if it fail.. be lykes FACK YOU KO FACK YOU!!! >.<

Banned

Default dumb

whats really dumb is that some of my friends who dont use trina from+6 to +7 make it with no burns

and when i do it with 10+ burns and trina the dam personal burns o.O"
    its all luck

or you can do what beastlybob does...
    get drunk....grab you left nut.....and just go for it

Quote Originally Posted by magexmagexmage View Post
    whats really dumb is that some of my friends who dont use trina from+6 to +7 make it with no burns

and when i do it with 10+ burns and trina the dam personal burns o.O"
    its all luck

or you can do what beastlybob does...
    get drunk....grab you left nut.....and just go for it
    yea he stole the method from me >.> haha

although i think now he gets high haha, he burns throu money so fast thou..
    few weeks ago he made CHD +8 sold it.. burned 35gbs.. then made a DV +8 with the last 3gbs he had.. he gets stupid lucky..

TBH, there is no sure %age or rate to make anything on the anvil. i've taken plenty of risks with the anvil some work some don't.. its honestly all about luck.

the best thing to do is go at a time when ur not already pissed off.. when few ppl r on the anvil.. and when u find some good music tht helps you from getting really pissed off haha.

hmm if i were you upgrading it, id through some kinda crazy item after it incase it breaks.

like put a bunch of crap up then do personal to +7 if it fails try a big item to +9 like a shard . and just hope that breaking your personal is karma enough to make +9 shard :P.

but what do i know, i only made +8 player dagger

% going to +7 on personal gotta be dam near 30-40% if not higher. but going to +8 prob only around 5-10% with trinas of course.

gl.

ps. dont be a sissy man just upgrade the dam thing. :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M4gikarp View Post
    yea he stole the method from me >.> haha

although i think now he gets high haha, he burns throu money so fast thou..
    few weeks ago he made CHD +8 sold it.. burned 35gbs.. then made a DV +8 with the last 3gbs he had.. he gets stupid lucky..

TBH, there is no sure %age or rate to make anything on the anvil. i've taken plenty of risks with the anvil some work some don't.. its honestly all about luck.

the best thing to do is go at a time when ur not already pissed off.. when few ppl r on the anvil.. and when u find some good music tht helps you from getting really pissed off haha.

thes worse thing he did was make enion bow+11rev tryed for +12rev ....
    well ill let yall guess the outcome of this .......
    is there a +12rev enion bow on c west? lol

towntown

Just lucky.
    My Friend made a HB+8 in just 1 upgrade without trina. Just put there and it upgrades.

For upgrade I usually go to server2, when there is noone using anvil and try burn things really fast.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't......all lucky. XD

But try upgrade your personal. No reason to keep it +6.

i think its all about luck... do it but think of you can burn it xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12