Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

What's this?

This is a discussion on What's this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know this should be in tech support, but since I'm not the only one getting this error I prefer ...
Page: 1

ArminVanBuuren

I know this should be in tech support, but since I'm not the only one getting this error I prefer to ask everyone...as soon as I load KO, xcrap updates something and then the error pops up from nowhere...anyone getting this too? could it be a keylogger? or could be another attemp of hacking the servers? because if you notice, there's a MAIL TO button on the message, and it asks for your in game ID, char's name and server ¬¬

PS: I started getting this just 30 minutes ago, and some friends of mine that just logged out from a2 to switch to a1 are experiencing the same error.

slaps

I know this should be in tech support, but since I'm not the only one getting this error I prefer to ask everyone...as soon as I load KO, xcrap updates something and then the error pops up from nowhere...anyone getting this too? could it be a keylogger? or could be another attemp of hacking the servers? because if you notice, there's a MAIL TO button on the message, and it asks for your in game ID, char's name and server ¬¬

[/b]
    same here keep trying to log it

gelgelgel

I got the same problem, my xtrap just updated a minute ago

ibanez1

me2

I'm re-installing KO as we speak... I got that same shit , i rebooted my pc several times and it still didn't work. Hope re-installing KO would work.

BihRogue

same here, any fix for it? i tried repairing network connection and the cmd > ipconfig/flushdns, didnt work

sexa

i got the same error. prooly xtrap being updated atm and they still didnt put that file to wherever they put the rest. so be patient.

so gn all

DarkForceTM

Im gettin the same shit here, it just started doin dis to me in dis exactly minute.
    Fukin gay

i have same error :angry:

XTRAP DEL CARALHO :huh:

FISH_AKUMA

I get it 2-3 times before I can login =/

same shit

Hey guys stop spamming same shit, same here, same, and what not. Just let the ppl with the answers that can help us post. Also just reinstall KO it should work.

Banned

Someone try installing process guard and protect Knightonline.exe from terminiation so you can play with the error.

goin to sleep so cba to try.

jut an idea.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I'm getting the old "game security module update has failed" error.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

should be fixed now

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast