Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

What's this?

This is a discussion on What's this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; has any1 managed to do this with windows vista, i got it working on my other cpu but it has ...
Page: 7

has any1 managed to do this with windows vista, i got it working on my other cpu but it has windows xp.
    some how when im trying to save it a error pops up[/b]
    i get the same problem

kondiPL

STILL NOT WORKS FOR ME... x(

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

for vissta's.

Copy the HOSTS file to your desktop > open it in notepad > edit it and save > copy the desktop file and paste it so it overwrites.

if it says its in use goto Zonealarm setting > firewall > advanced > click lock hosts file > ok > click it again so its unlocked and it will work

GL

Henry Picazo

i couldn't make that work but i found another way. go to host properties>security>edit>Users and click every box below .
    after that do GangZone method, it will let u save this time.

ZeIda

For your own safety do not use this xtrap fix...and if you do, dont cry if your items dissapears in a few weeks....

wawh

For your own safety do not use this xtrap fix...and if you do, dont cry if your items dissapears in a few weeks....[/b]
    ? lol

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

well it doesn&#39;t work for me so whatever >_<

ZeIda

? lol[/b]
    If you want to take my advice or not thats your choice, but remember what I said when your items are gone...

wawh

If you want to take my advice or not thats your choice, but remember what I said when your items are gone...[/b]
    well... it worked.. and its not like we&#39;re downloading a key logger?

ZeIda

well... it worked.. and its not like we&#39;re downloading a key logger?[/b]
    Yeah It might work for now, but this is not an official xtrap server. So its basically like giving your password and id to a stranger. It might be someone who is hosting an xtrap server, and it might seem clean for now, but if the guy who is doing this is smart he waits like a week or 2, then ppl will tell their friends etc that this ip is clean, the game is working for them, bla bla bla...And in a week or 2 when the guy hosting this server has many many ppl using his xtrap server, then boom, he hacks you all! This have happend before and it will happen again...

GetRichOrDieTrying

If you want to take my advice or not thats your choice, but remember what I said when your items are gone...[/b]
    i will take urs if mine disappeared!! h34r:

ZeIda

i will take urs if mine disappeared!! h34r:[/b]
    ok

Ignore Me Senior Member

Yeah It might work for now, but this is not an official xtrap server. So its basically like giving your password and id to a stranger. It might be someone who is hosting an xtrap server, and it might seem clean for now, but if the guy who is doing this is smart he waits like a week or 2, then ppl will tell their friends etc that this ip is clean, the game is working for them, bla bla bla...And in a week or 2 when the guy hosting this server has many many ppl using his xtrap server, then boom, he hacks you all! This have happend before and it will happen again...[/b]
    I can&#39;t find out anything on this IP address. Is it even similar to Xtraps??
    I don&#39;t think you are sending it any password. But it downloads XTrap or a file it thinks is XTrap. You can download then run anything.

If someone doesn&#39;t give information about who&#39;s site this is you are being dumb to point XTraps download at it.
    Cos like it is their secret working server!!! LOL idiots.

Well said ZeIda very likely lots of people are so addicted they got scammed.

Worst case. // Hacker writes a fake Xtrap server. DOS attacks Xtraps server for 6 hours after maintaince. Puts helpful fix on the official site. Owns. //

ZeIda

No, the ip is not similar to the xtrap ip. The xtrap ip is 206.82.206.213
    You can look it up in your command prompt if you want to.
    By using this so called xtrap fix you make your xtrap download from a fake xtrap server instead of the real one, so the next time you run your xtrap the host could`ve made an "xtrap patch" aka a keylogger that you`ll download instead of a real xtrap patch from the real xtrap server, and there you go, your items are a free for him to take, and YOU yourself gave him the permission to do so, lol.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

what just did was i delete everthink in xtrap folder in Ko folder then i delete xpva00 sotithink and xtrap download new files and i run ko.. but ko is slow :S

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast