Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's with all this spam?

This is a discussion on What's with all this spam? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seriously, it's getting retarded. When you look at a post, you look to see what answer is or to see ...
Page: 1

Seriously, it's getting retarded. When you look at a post, you look to see what answer is or to see if your answer is shared you get 50'000 comments with off-topic bullshit just to get a higher post count. Get more mod's or something and stop giving warnings for stupid things like posting in wrong section and more for senseless spamming which just makes it hard for helpful people to help.

/end_rant

Lol this will probably get called spam or something
    But yes, I completely agree.
    I agree so much that I would almost like to say that post count should be deleted...
    But I do really believe post count helps you to decide who's trust able, to a certain extent.
    People like vandy_vs_gator who have, or had, a ridiculous amount of posts a day just so they can enlarge their e-penis, it's a joke, and needs to be stopped.
    A tough job, I understand... but I assure you it's completely necessary.

Banned

nvm i wont even post to these people

I edited it to make it more truthful now, just to satisfy you.
    But honestly, you're a role model for all the other little spamlettes and you know it.
    Only reply to a topic if you can add something of REAL value, not just "+1" or "yeah he's right"
    I'm sure we've all done that a fair share of times, but when you do it over and over again just because you think post count = your manliness...

BOYCOTT SPAMMING

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

While spamming is a big issue, the main problem lies in the classification of such posts.
    Much of the "spam" is subjective; while some may be blantantly obvious (such as "bla bla bla") others are less overt and less subject to punsihment, simply because it's impossible to create a set amount of guidelines for what is spam and what is not.

Simply put, General Chat is a place for people to put their ideas and thoughts about Knight Online, and not to patrol the forums so harshly as to limit the ideas and thoughts; there is, however, a line between contribution and bilateral conflict (which should be kept in PMs) to which we do strictly enforce, but the prior (spamming) isn't defined, and so is subject to the "all-or-none" treatment. Frankly, if we cracked down on every post that everyone thought was "spam", there'd be 2 posts a day in General Chat. What you think as useless information may appeal to others as valuable or helpful.

What is ironic is that this topic is spam.

HotAsIce

I find spam just as easily classifiable as flames, I guess its a good thing I'm not a mod of anything eh? :P

ewenson_tr

Whats that? Vandy posted in THIS topic too?... cough.

@FT3R5H()CK

nvm i wont even post to these people [/b]
    Ok if your not going to post in this topic why post? What was the point in that? To spam the exact thing this topic was made to help get rid of..will you ever learn?

Banned

Ok if your not going to post in this topic why post? What was the point in that? To spam the exact thing this topic was made to help get rid of..will you ever learn?[/b]
    actually if you would have some kind of sense i posted something chnaged my mind but it was to late to take back the post..now do you understand young obi 1 canobi?
    now im done in this topic talk about me all you want /end

Lemon

actually if you would have some kind of sense i posted something chnaged my mind but it was to late to take back the post..now do you understand young obi 1 canobi?
    now im done in this topic talk about me all you want /end[/b]
    LOL

You really are thick aren't you? Poor boy.

PlayerofRogueC0la

this topic is spam, if you are wondering why there is so spam , go straight to the source

RiseAgainst_

I think this topic should be in ko4life shouldnt it?

Cadence96

I think this topic should be in ko4life shouldnt it?[/b]
    Right.

nvm i wont even post to these people [/b]
    The best way you can defend yourself when someone flames you is not replying. LOL, each time you are called spammer you always answer. It's an advice, not a flame.

MillionVoices

Too many people with low IQ's on these forums.

"with low IQ's:

not "with a"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast