Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What's with all this spam?

This is a discussion on What's with all this spam? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Too many people with a low IQ's on these forums.[/b] i agree...IP ban all countries except for Asian and canada. ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

Too many people with a low IQ's on these forums.[/b]
    i agree...IP ban all countries except for Asian and canada. Or just ban everyone thats not asian. thatll solve the problem. just make me an admin and ill solve all problems this forum has

actually if you would have some kind of sense i posted something chnaged my mind but it was to late to take back the post..now do you understand young obi 1 canobi?
    now im done in this topic talk about me all you want /end[/b]
    good, I honestly question if you even have a life outside of ko and the forum....spammed your way to 500 posts in the last 7-10 days.

Banned

good, I honestly question if you even have a life outside of ko and the forum....spammed your way to 500 posts in the last 7-10 days.[/b]
    my personal life is none of your buisness unless your trying to hook up with me but sorry i dont roll that way :lol:

MillionVoices

lol vandy, alot of gators swimming in new orleans?

HotAsIce

my personal life, or lack thereof is none of your buisness unless your trying to hook up with me but sorry i dont roll that way :lol:[/b]
    Fixed for you.

morax

Too many people with low IQ's on these forums.[/b]
    Amen

Vandy - put a sock in it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12