Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually, I fit in the 1 and 2...and I even have another one...I don't use talia (I don't have the ...
Page: 10

ArminVanBuuren

actually, I fit in the 1 and 2...and I even have another one...I don't use talia (I don't have the space for it in my inventory and is a waste of crystals), I don't have blind, even less CP, and I still allow the BP to duff me, to heal himself and I don't run to get back some little HP. If I got the hp low once and couldn't recover while fighting, why would I think I could be able to do so after starting fighting again? no way!!! I'd die like a man, with or without your rules...and yeah, I would send a letter saying, thx for the fight but you don't notice there is still people that would do that because you are used to play with those "rules".

TouchMyBlade

actually, I fit in the 1 and 2...and I even have another one...I don't use talia (I don't have the space for it in my inventory and is a waste of crystals), I don't have blind, even less CP, and I still allow the BP to duff me, to heal himself and I don't run to get back some little HP. If I got the hp low once and couldn't recover while fighting, why would I think I could be able to do so after starting fighting again? no way!!! I'd die like a man, with or without your rules...and yeah, I would send a letter saying, thx for the fight but you don't notice there is still people that would do that because you are used to play with those "rules".[/b]

No because you would be the first person who would say ty for vs after being killed by me using duffs or heal.

No one has EVER said that every single person has complained.

Also woudl you vs that person again? If they killed you easily by usign duffs the first time or would you be like arh crap he jsut gunna duff me and pwn me so i wont bother vsing him.

And I also dont want to two hit some full duffed character they is no skill or fun in that. Maybe you havent vs'd the right ppl but its much more enjoyable when you are some what evenly matched and its a close fight down to combo and pot timing.

If I make an error and combo to fast and miss i may die if the other perosn has been perfect in there combo and poting. In other words the win comes down to whoever go their combo and poting spot on if someone didnt then they died or if oth didnt then it could go either way. That to me is fun and interesting, for the purpose of a vs anyway. If i wanted to two hit nubs with parasite and malice id just do that when normal PKing.

Find someone who is equal in gear and lvl then vs without blind or duffs or heals or scream etc and see who wins it should be the more skilled player. i.e who ever got their combo and poting right.

you vs warrior and you die? work on ya minor heal its not strong enough make sure you dont miss any hits or speed up combo to the point where you miss. So many sins dont know how to combo they just stealth spike thrust run away. (lower lvl anyway) Work on your class and learn to play it better.

There are sins i know with less gear and lvls than other sins but they win the vs why? Cos they are more skilled in playing that class. The point of the vs is to find out who has that higher skill lvl which is very hard to work out when you have blind shock stun duffs heals etc in a mix class vs.

ArminVanBuuren

I usually VS and set up just a single rule: the one that wins 3 out of 5 is the winner, and yes, I'd still write the letter saying thanks for the VS, unless I'm in clan arena and he's able to understand me, so I'd just say and was fun, thx ^^

and about the right people...I enjoy fighting someone most people believe I cannot defeat...makes the fight interesting...if I die, pity, but shit happens, so get over and keep on training...that would be useful for me in a future, because I won't make the same mistakes in a vs after that...I actually have 5 different characters to just test their skills in Ardream so I can come up with a way to counter every single skill when playing my rogue...and I train with different friend's chars to know how they would react while fighting me...I don't care if I lose my nps, they will come back anyways...even sometimes I have gotten to kill someone with better gears and maybe equally skilled...but had a different minor combo than mine, which screwed up before he could kill me (he almost did) and then I countered and won...was lucky, but happens...also, I used to lure SomethingSmellsFunny while he had +8s and I had barely MDs+7 and chitins+6, and I recorded the duels (no one ever won...we were always raided before finishing ¬¬ )...the point is, that for some of us, challenge is a part of the game...with those rules, there's no challenge at all, so why even bother? I'll keep it like I always did...and I'll use every single skill I have...besides, I don't care if my opponent does the same.

PS: now gone to sleep...1:32 am in here and gotta work tomorrow...cya guys

DeathInTheNight

I think you 2 should get married and have lots of boring, bickering kids

Banned

what you don't seem to understand is that we don't want those rules you offer to give us an "easier fight"...if we'd want them, we'd ask for them...why are you trying to give us something we don't ask for?

as I said before, and I'll keep saying it...if someone asks to VS someone with highest lvl and much better gear, well, face the consequences and die like a man...it's just 50 nps...if someone risks their nps, was its own decision, so why would that bother you anyways? is not affecting you, is it?[/b]
    He sounds like one of those children beauty pageant nazi's. "You need to have etiquette little sunshines." Not realizing the game is meant to be for fun, not about reading retarded rules made up by someone who plays in Edana. First of all, like people have said time after time, this game is not about 1v1. Therefore, if a rogue were to face a 1v1 duffing chitin priest he would need another player with him. Everyone with an IQ knows a priest class is the strongest class in the game. As Armin said, if you are going to still continue to pursue a 1v1 with a stronger player, die like a man because you can't win. If you can, the priest probably can't time his duffs to your cures. Secondly, if you want to "test your skills" then that is your choice - your playing standard. Why do you care what the other person is doing? Why does the other person have to follow your rules? You make the choice of not using duffs (in order to test your worth), so unless the other player agreed to not use his skills, there are no "unwritten rules". Do you get it or do I need to tube feed you out of ingnorance? Your argument is weak. I am sure you noticed that by noticing the sheer amount of people overlooking your post.

Interface

I am not a fan of vs anyway being an HP build mage but I have to say I never understood the fuss about what is allowed and what not. In pre-arranged 1vs1's use whatever is agreed obviously. But in vs in cz I dont see why anything should not be allowed as long as it only invloves the 2 players vs'ing. And when I say anything I would including weapon defences, resistance jewelry, talias, acid pots, abyss pots, sliding and of course all the skills your lvl and build gives you. Otherwise what is the point of different classes/builds/lvls/equipment?[/b]
    +1 and people who said tailia should not be use then you should quit ko.

He sounds like one of those children beauty pageant nazi's. "You need to have etiquette little sunshines." Not realizing the game is meant to be for fun, not about reading retarded rules made up by someone who plays in Edana. First of all, like people have said time after time, this game is not about 1v1. Therefore, if a rogue were to face a 1v1 duffing chitin priest he would need another player with him. Everyone with an IQ knows a priest class is the strongest class in the game. As Armin said, if you are going to still continue to pursue a 1v1 with a stronger player, die like a man because you can't win. If you can, the priest probably can't time his duffs to your cures. Secondly, if you want to "test your skills" then that is your choice - your playing standard. Why do you care what the other person is doing? Why does the other person have to follow your rules? You make the choice of not using duffs (in order to test your worth), so unless the other player agreed to not use his skills, there are no "unwritten rules". Do you get it or do I need to tube feed you out of ingnorance? Your argument is weak. I am sure you noticed that by noticing the sheer amount of people overlooking your post.[/b]

Heh this dudes right. First off you could be the best rouge in the whole damn game and get owned in Pt vs Pt. A party who can all work together can defeat just about anyone. Not alot of people in USKO know how to work as a party...thats why soloing is so popular as well as 1vs1. Me and Sean (A warrior) just scroll up and go pk in cz...i get 10+ times the amount of NP in a normal party with only me and him. In pk pt vs pt, anything goes. I use the elements around me to win...such as higher ground or hideing in a monster. Priest are the strongest class as he said too, i find it so funny when i see people keep killing a warrior/rouge in my party when i stand there with no one even attempting to kill me. You ALWAYS go for the priest first...what are you seriously going to kill with a priest 2k 10k 960 healing them all the time and with them dbing you? Then again i dont really blame people for not being so worried about the priest, its very hard to find a good priest. Just the other day i got massived by a priest. Im a INT priest. Alot of them dont heal and cure fast at all. I see BP's continueing to attack when alot of humans are chargeing there way...im sure they dont even think about putting on a shield to run and heal. I'm just glad i have a clan who knows how to PK as a team, even if it toom forever to teach them =.=.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I say there forbidden becouse: A vs is imo who has the most skill, not who has the best items.

Anything is allowed, thats why all those skills/things are in the game :P

Banned

+1 and people who said tailia should not be use then you should quit ko.[/b]
    dam why u and the other people that think like u are so idiot !!!
    u really think that talia is fair ? u maybe didnt notice 1 thing... if 2 rogues lets say both lvl 80 start a VS and both use talia dd u know who will win ? NOONE FUKING RETARD KID..... so that is not anymore a VS but just a waste of potion... a VS include a WINNER and a LOSER... whats the point in start a VS and use 85% DD ?
    other example=> 1 rogue 80 vs 1 rogue 70 with talia... 1 more time again... the guy with talia cant lose!!!

if u are still so retard coz u cant notice why noone will win well then really uninstall KO

dam why u and the other people that think like u are so idiot !!!
    u really think that talia is fair ? u maybe didnt notice 1 thing... if 2 rogues lets say both lvl 80 start a VS and both use talia dd u know who will win ? NOONE FUKING RETARD KID..... so that is not anymore a VS but just a waste of potion... a VS include a WINNER and a LOSER... whats the point in start a VS and use 85% DD ?
    other example=> 1 rogue 80 vs 1 rogue 70 with talia... 1 more time again... the guy with talia cant lose!!!

if u are still so retard coz u cant notice why noone will win well then really uninstall KO[/b]

and why dont you buy acid pots?

Zxenke

ok, seriously, if you cannot handle how a normal person should PK, get the fuck out of CZ! If you cannot realize that talias aren't really that good, a few acid pots do them in...then you need to get the fuck out of CZ! USKO is full of pussies who can't handle PK. If you don't play to win, go home! You farm to get levels, you farm to get items. Why limit yourself? Use a talia if you feel like it. Your opponent should be smart enough (we hope) to know you are wearing one, and acid pot you a few times. Then who is at the disadvantage?

God, this is one of the reasons I quit USKO. Whiny bitches who complain about everything.

sexyrexy

and why dont you buy acid pots?[/b]
    oh i dunno because they havent worked recently

personally if you wear over 30 of anything in a vs bb

Banned

This is why I said a server full of english players would always be garbage, ppl justifying talias during a 1 v 1. If you honestly have to use a talia for one, I repeat just one player. You are either garbage, or this guy http://youtube.com/watch?v=YbqxCEvdFG4 even worse then garbage in my opinion.

Its smart to use a talia when your fighting multiple opponents, then your putting it to good use.But, if your going against 1 player and use that talia you are not only wasting money, your admitting that player dominates you skill wise.

nothing is allowed. just r each other until the guy dies, see who has the best combo!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast