Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is why I said a server full of english players would always be garbage, ppl justifying talias during a ...
Page: 11

Zxenke

This is why I said a server full of english players would always be garbage, ppl justifying talias during a 1 v 1. If you honestly have to use a talia for one, I repeat just one player. You are either garbage, or this guy http://youtube.com/watch?v=YbqxCEvdFG4 even worse then garbage in my opinion.

Its smart to use a talia when your fighting multiple opponents, then your putting it to good use.But, if your going against 1 player and use that talia you are not only wasting money, your admitting that player dominates you skill wise.[/b]
    Wait...why? Hmm, we could have a close fight, or I could put on a piece of armor that will make it easier for me to win...you would have to be stupid not to wear the talia. If you don't know how to combat someone wearing a talia...you shouldn't be pking...McMuffin...

Banned

Wait...why? Hmm, we could have a close fight, or I could put on a piece of armor that will make it easier for me to win...you would have to be stupid not to wear the talia. If you don't know how to combat someone wearing a talia...you shouldn't be pking...McMuffin...[/b]
    If you need to throw on any type of weapon defense during a verse and are not a priest or mage you should just run.Or let your opponent know you are using because there is a item difference between both of you. I'll say it one more time, I'm looking to show I completely dominate my opponent. If I take off pieces of armor its to show that skillwise I'm better and its not items.I have a feeling your a priest, if thats the case wear what you want. Doubt you'll be able to kill your opponent either way. Or just do what most do and spam duffs till they run away and letter them saying why are you scared of me .

mjollner

imo any skill is ok, especially as a bp
    but weapon defence should be a nono (including talias) as they dont relate to talent in any way shape or form
    ppl who complain about me healing in a 1v1 (usually rouges who mh DUH!) are just retarded and if im a duffer then im going to duff you, just like i wont bitch if you illusion me, ill just cure
    ppl who say only use skills the other person has are just stupid, that means nothing but r attack between most classes... so stfu

just my 2 cents (oh and vs in bowl = nono)

Zxenke

knock yourself out with not using weapon defense armors like talias, but don't expect people to purposely handicap themselves.

i was a priest btw, chitin bp. people bitched when i would duff...touch luck fuckers. learn the play the game the way it was meant to be played

Banned

knock yourself out with not using weapon defense armors like talias, but don't expect people to purposely handicap themselves.

i was a priest btw, chitin bp. people bitched when i would duff...touch luck fuckers. learn the play the game the way it was meant to be played[/b]
    Your the type of priest which 1 v 1 doesn't exist for unless there facing there own class. Give your own class a bad name, then whine when people gang you if your spamming your duffs at your opponent.

Just sad.
    massive,parasite,and torment a warrior before you even touch them... GG

Banned

I use everything , i dont give a fck if some calls me noob Oo
    I use Talia, i would use acids, shock stun , blinding , whatever the fck iam able to use :P
    Except if its not some random and we make some rules^^

nooobyboobyuradumbphukthanximout.

TouchMyBlade

nooobyboobyuradumbphukthanximout.[/b]
    Meh!

I think only the turks know how to really vs.

I know this game is not built around 1v1 thats why we need rules to even it out to make it work for 1v1.

Im happy that you ppl use all your skills just dont kid yourselfs by calling it a vs or 1v1. Cos it aint.

Pce

Banned

nooobyboobyuradumbphukthanximout.[/b]
    I'm the dumb fuck , but I know how to use the space bar. Turks are more of a challenge then english players now a days,knight online is getting sad. Well actually, I forgot this is ko4life.

Banned

nothing is allowed. just r each other until the guy dies, see who has the best combo![/b]
    Hahah

That rule makes much more sense than some of this bullshit that people are spewing.

actually, I fit in the 1 and 2...and I even have another one...I don't use talia (I don't have the space for it in my inventory and is a waste of crystals), I don't have blind, even less CP, and I still allow the BP to duff me, to heal himself and I don't run to get back some little HP. If I got the hp low once and couldn't recover while fighting, why would I think I could be able to do so after starting fighting again? no way!!! I'd die like a man, with or without your rules...and yeah, I would send a letter saying, thx for the fight but you don't notice there is still people that would do that because you are used to play with those "rules".[/b]
    hm

if a bp's using all his skills such like duffs and 2k heal, i'll use my skills.

light feet and run away.

it's just simply impossible for any class to kill a duffing/healing priest, unless he's got no clue what he's doing.

Zxenke

Your the type of priest which 1 v 1 doesn't exist for unless there facing there own class. Give your own class a bad name, then whine when people gang you if your spamming your duffs at your opponent.

Just sad.
    massive,parasite,and torment a warrior before you even touch them... GG[/b]
    I was buff/heal/malice bp, lol. and whine when people gang me? Where was I whining? Lol, you are the one bitching about people not being "fair", lol

Banned

I was buff/heal/malice bp, lol. and whine when people gang me? Where was I whining? Lol, you are the one bitching about people not being "fair", lol[/b]
    rofl, thats funny. Who is noobybooby by the way? Were you on ranking? I can tell you that I probably had some good laughs reading your posts if you were active during prime ranking days. We had daily quarrels about the same issue. It's fun to talk about it three years later with newer players trying to build their own ego.

KalaBunga Senior Member

as a paper bnp when i fight lvl 80 warriors ill use massive / malice , execpt for this one guy but i neva vs him :P. warrios from -80 ill just do malice most times its enough

for sins depens on who it is ill give em tormerment on malice cuase thye can cure , but ahgaints alot its not needed.

ahgain ohter bp ill use all my duffs , hardly lose to any ohter bp , curse relfect ftw:P

mages did not fight any worth it yet to name what i do

Banned

rofl, thats funny. Who is noobybooby by the way? Were you on ranking? I can tell you that I probably had some good laughs reading your posts if you were active during prime ranking days. We had daily quarrels about the same issue. It's fun to talk about it three years later with newer players trying to build their own ego.[/b]
    No, actually I was in myko until it died (R.I.P). Back in the day I always thought most old school usko players were garbage,and yes I do mean disrespect.This ego was built a long time ago by the way.

I hope all the old school "GGs" come in and spew shit, but of course they won't logg in.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast