Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, actually I was in myko until it died (R.I.P). Back in the day I always thought most old school ...
Page: 12

Zxenke

No, actually I was in myko until it died (R.I.P). Back in the day I always thought most old school usko players were garbage,and yes I do mean disrespect.This ego was built a long time ago by the way.

I hope all the old school "GGs" come in and spew shit, but of course they won't logg in.[/b]
    how long you have played doesn't mean shit, lol. MYKO? lol, good gun server there. I would be embarrassed to say I played MYKO. Egos are never a good thing (plus I don't even know who you are...so I guess not much of a GG...)

iiason

helping sean make a reply
    sean says,
    actually is hard to say who is right and wrong. cos this game is design to let u decide what to do with ur char and how ugonna use it. the only forbidden way of pk is using hack. what moemoneyman said got his point on it. on how to pk. cos is a game design for u to play it that way. rules is just we created ourself. and if wanna put rules in the pk yes u can but u need both side agreement on it. for example set a dual and tell that guy what u suggest not to use and fight each other. then u can apply ur rules in it. this is what i think.
    to zxenke, what so embarrassed about playing in myko b4? cos u nv play b4? b4 u wanna talk like is very embarassing to play in myko think twice about it. cos b4 usko exsist myko already there and got ppl who knows what is combo and know how to use it b4 usko came out.
    so what so embarrassed about it? cos of it close becos the contract ends and e-games unable to pay the money they request to renew the contract.

seriously about how to pk there is no point to argue about it. cos each ppl got their way their method or their opinions on it.
    wanna forbidden this skill wanna restrict that skill that items in cz zone. easiest way ask the game designer , developer, or gms to delete it or lock it. then u doesnt need to worry about what skill can be use or cant be use.

wanna dual with rules easy msn that person, pm him/her, letter him/her set ur rules both side agree then u go pk with ur rules both agree on.
    anyway thats just my opinion in the end still depends on the person behind the pc to decide how he/ she wanna use his char on pk.

TunaFishyMe

for me anything goes...duff, 2k heal, whatever you want. ive wasted like 100 hp pots in a battle cuz the bp kept 2k heal when we was low. Its just fun, no big deal.
    the only thing that annoys me is when a sin than is completely decked out uses illusion...i just think thats stupid...cuz if i started to use illusion too, it will never end.
    i dont really know any skills beyond 74 though so i dont know how the other ones work

Banned

how long you have played doesn't mean shit, lol. MYKO? lol, good gun server there. I would be embarrassed to say I played MYKO. Egos are never a good thing (plus I don't even know who you are...so I guess not much of a GG...)[/b]
    Doesn't matter what server I've played,doesn't matter if you have never heard of me, all that matters is currently I'm better then you. May be a bold claim, but I can always prove it easily in game. I've seen some of the most horrible players called good gun, so that doesn't matter to me.

Zxenke

@Jase227:
    I have played MYKO for a little bit, then I quit it. PUS sells weapons and hacks are legal. That isn't PK.

Doesn't matter what server I've played,doesn't matter if you have never heard of me, all that matters is currently I'm better then you. May be a bold claim, but I can always prove it easily in game. I've seen some of the most horrible players called good gun, so that doesn't matter to me.[/b]
    Lololol. God, I would sure hope you are better than me, I quit USKO, lol. And yea, such a bold claim being in you don't play the same server and don't know who I am or who I played (other than the facts I told you in this post, lol).

All bow to...this guy, whoever he is. He is king of PK! Lol. Anytime you have to say to people that you are good means obviously no one else is saying anything (by apparent lack) and you need to make up for it. Keep telling yourself you are GG. Whatever floats your boat.

Banned

@Jase227:
    I have played MYKO for a little bit, then I quit it. PUS sells weapons and hacks are legal. That isn't PK.
    Lololol. God, I would sure hope you are better than me, I quit USKO, lol. And yea, such a bold claim being in you don't play the same server and don't know who I am or who I played (other than the facts I told you in this post, lol).

All bow to...this guy, whoever he is. He is king of PK! Lol. Anytime you have to say to people that you are good means obviously no one else is saying anything (by apparent lack) and you need to make up for it. Keep telling yourself you are GG. Whatever floats your boat.[/b]
    Commenting on a game you don't have installed, that makes you even worse then a noob. At least noobs can be made to shut up in arena. There is no point arguing with you , if I can't bring you to arena I'm pretty much just wasting time.

feng

what do you guys think about an archer using styx in a vs?...if it's been said already then lol my bad but i didnt see it when i skimmed the topic

Zxenke

Commenting on a game you don't have installed, that makes you even worse then a noob. At least noobs can be made to shut up in arena. There is no point arguing with you , if I can't bring you to arena I'm pretty much just wasting time.[/b]
    Actually, I do currently have the game installed. I was supposed to help someone level a character. But anyways, you would have to beat me in the arena to get me to stop? Words too much for you? And anyone who doesn't play your server, you can't argue with?

I know what I am talking about though. Commenting on a game I would never have played, sure, that would be stupid. I played USKO for years. I know about USKO.

You make me laugh though. Your reasoning is pathetic.

@Sozok: basically, there are two types of people in this post. Those who think duffs/heals/styx, etc are valid in a 1v1, and those who bitch about it being used. It really is up to you if you decide to use styx or not. I would advise using them since they are useful if used correctly.

I'm the dumb fuck , but I know how to use the space bar. Turks are more of a challenge then english players now a days,knight online is getting sad. Well actually, I forgot this is ko4life.[/b]
    wow,ididntcallyoua"dumbfuck",justmystupidspacebari sbrokesoshutthephukupplease.ty

canwejustclosethistopiclol
    everyonehastheiropiniononavsanditwillneverbeuniver salrules.

@Sozok: basically, there are two types of people in this post. Those who think duffs/heals/styx, etc are valid in a 1v1, and those warriors.[/b]
    i read it like this h34r:

Banned

Actually, I do currently have the game installed. I was supposed to help someone level a character. But anyways, you would have to beat me in the arena to get me to stop? Words too much for you? And anyone who doesn't play your server, you can't argue with?

I know what I am talking about though. Commenting on a game I would never have played, sure, that would be stupid. I played USKO for years. I know about USKO.

You make me laugh though. Your reasoning is pathetic.

@Sozok: basically, there are two types of people in this post. Those who think duffs/heals/styx, etc are valid in a 1v1, and those who bitch about it being used. It really is up to you if you decide to use styx or not. I would advise using them since they are useful if used correctly.[/b]
    Rather action then words is more my style. Words don't shut players up, them realizing your better then them in every aspect of pk does.

Twisted I won't bother reading your post becausepostinglikethismakesnosensetome.

ps: Someone asked about styx, in my opinion if your a archer you shouldn't vs. If you do ,use whatever you want , in the end you will probably lose either way.

iiason

help sean reply
    sean says,
    zxenke, well from here i can see u doesnt really played myko. since u can says hack all around means u joined in myko the time it almost close. that time hack does all around cos they gonna close and gm not so hardworking to do any banning anymore. and about pus sell weapon did u actually look the stat of the items properly? if u notice it. it doesnt hav much different from +7. just like 1 -2 ap different. and if u notice is the elmental thats different. im not here to judge about how ur opinions on pk. cos everyone pk method is different. if ur a player in myko which played from the beginning and in the middle period of myko u would know that myko got less hack tools than usko.

Zxenke

all i know is, you could jingle in MYKO and get away with it. you could buy items from the power up store, thus taking out the aspect of the game where it would require you to farm for your own items. i guess babashopping has taken care of that in USKO though.

words shut up players if you know how to argue, lol.

also, contrary to mcnublet there, archers if played correctly can versus very well

HenryHill

Anyone who crys about skills in a 1v1 should quit KO.[/b]
    +100 :P

feng

if a archer loses a vs using styx they have got to suck...how u gunna lose a vs when the other player cant hit u ? they have no mana...sins cant minor...warriors start mana potting sooner bp also...not sure how archers suck at 1v1ing...