Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noobybooby, if the ppl you have vs'd in arena shut up simply because you play a game more/better than them ...
Page: 13

mjollner

noobybooby, if the ppl you have vs'd in arena shut up simply because you play a game more/better than them then they are clearly as retarded as yourself, a discussion on a forum should not be ended with a vs, and you are the only person who has claimed to be better than anyone else, for all you no the person you are arguing with doesnt actually care about who well he plays the game, he simply plays for fun instead

TouchMyBlade

how long you have played doesn't mean shit, lol. MYKO? lol, good gun server there. I would be embarrassed to say I played MYKO. Egos are never a good thing (plus I don't even know who you are...so I guess not much of a GG...)[/b]

Lol at you bro you say Egos never good thing then you pump yours up by saying he cant be a GG is YOU dont know him hahaa

self pwn

Zxenke

Lol at you bro you say Egos never good thing then you pump yours up by saying he cant be a GG is YOU dont know him hahaa

self pwn[/b]
    I'm saying he isn't a GG cuz I, a common player, haven't ever heard of him. Now take F9DeviL or 0000000 or BOOOOOOOOO, even people who haven't played for more than a week know who they are.

Like Pendragon said...he is the only one here who is claiming to be so good, lol. I admit, I wasn't that great of a PKer. I had shit items. I don't care how well you may be, or how you think you may be. That still does not change the fact you bitch when people use skills cuz you can't combat against them. Grow up and learn how to play a game (and learn how to argue).

I've actually thought about paraphrasing this argument and bringing it up in my Critical Thinking course here at college. Paraphrase because I think it would look stupid to bring up an argument about a video game in a college setting, lol. Your attempts to bash me are quite humorous, and I'm sure my class would get a kick out of it.

Banned

all i know is, you could jingle in MYKO and get away with it. you could buy items from the power up store, thus taking out the aspect of the game where it would require you to farm for your own items. i guess babashopping has taken care of that in USKO though.

words shut up players if you know how to argue, lol.

also, contrary to mcnublet there, archers if played correctly can versus very well[/b]
    To be fair, MYKO wasn't like that in the begining. However, it did lag incredibly. I think (not sure) there were only 2 servers - Xydonis and Odin. If i remember correctly, you needed to purchase credits to play the game before it went free2play.

Most people who claim they are from MYKO really aren't. MYKO is just a name people use to boost their ego. Considering NoobyBooby has proved himself to be a moron, I would say he is just trying to boost his ego once again. I played MYKO; it was the laggiest shit hole in the world. (many can confirm this) Lag sessions would often end for hours at a time. When there was too much lag, I would play Helbreath with many of my clanmates. (another popular mmorpg game at the time) About 90 % of the people left when USKO was launched. Imagine Carnac West divided by four; that is what happened to MYKO. It is hard to imagine someone who loves to pk, staying through that much lag where pk was impossible.

Let him go on please, I am personally enjoying the free laughs. Hey nooby show us some nice snapshots from your MYKO time. (ROFL).

Haha, it still exists http://www.helbreathusa.com/ . I loved this game.

Zxenke

My sister used to play Helbreath, but got pissed off at some stuff going on there. I think she may have played a ps later on. I might get in on that if it's still up

EDIT: I remember lying in my bed (on a week night when I was in high school), and just hearing random ass sounds coming from her room over and over again (from Helbreath)

TouchMyBlade

I'm saying he isn't a GG cuz I, a common player, haven't ever heard of him. Now take F9DeviL or 0000000 or BOOOOOOOOO, even people who haven't played for more than a week know who they are.

Like Pendragon said...he is the only one here who is claiming to be so good, lol. I admit, I wasn't that great of a PKer. I had shit items. I don't care how well you may be, or how you think you may be. That still does not change the fact you bitch when people use skills cuz you can't combat against them. Grow up and learn how to play a game (and learn how to argue).

I've actually thought about paraphrasing this argument and bringing it up in my Critical Thinking course here at college. Paraphrase because I think it would look stupid to bring up an argument about a video game in a college setting, lol. Your attempts to bash me are quite humorous, and I'm sure my class would get a kick out of it.[/b]

Bro they were your words. Turn it around as much as you like.

You think F9Devil 000000000 and BOOOOOOOOOOO the only GG players. So basically YOU know ALL GG players? Becuase that is what you said. Remember your words.

/fail dont waste my time.

In relation to the topic. The poster wanted to know what rules there were in a 1v1. The mere fact that the topic was made proves that ppl are aware that alot of ppl use a bunch of standard rules in a 1v1.

I have vs many ppl and 80% of them 1v1'd using the same rules i use. ie no duffs no heals no blind no shock stun no tailia no weap defence (cept neck and belt) etc etc. Did i letter them and tell them the rules before we vs? NO. Then why wouldnt thye use all there skills?

Becuase "they" like ALL of the top PKers at least on my server know and understand why there unwritten rules are in place. PPl who dont use the rules are shunned and called noob (in our server at least).

So yeh do what you want use all ya skills etc. Against me it will = torment parasite massive 10K and ill be happy to two hit you for ya NP's for being a nub. Or you can do it like the top of our server turk and english a like its up to you.

Note: the only ppl (in my experience on my server) who use all skills/tailia in a vs are low lvl and low item or low skill or all three. Do I complain about these nubs who you'se all skills on my server ? NO because they are the easiest NP's so i dont care what they do it not going to help them.

Zxenke

You think F9Devil 000000000 and BOOOOOOOOOOO the only GG players. So basically YOU know ALL GG players? Becuase that is what you said. Remember your words.

/fail dont waste my time.[/b]
    yea, you extrapolated certain end results based on your friendship with McNublet. Did I say I knew all GG players? I was giving examples. And why would I be boasting about knowing GG players WHEN I SAID EVERYONE KNEW THEM? God, this does go in circles...

Banned

My sister used to play Helbreath, but got pissed off at some stuff going on there. I think she may have played a ps later on. I might get in on that if it's still up

EDIT: I remember lying in my bed (on a week night when I was in high school), and just hearing random ass sounds coming from her room over and over again (from Helbreath)[/b]
    It was a good game. It got overshadowed by games with better graphics. The pk was awesome. I would say it had a better pk system than KO but the only problem was that you couldn't pk all the time; it was limited.

hm

if a bp's using all his skills such like duffs and 2k heal, i'll use my skills.
    light feet and run away.

it's just simply impossible for any class to kill a duffing/healing priest, unless he's got no clue what he's doing.[/b]

well we can come to the conclusion that mgames designed it so that BP's are made for 1 vs 1's........... its just like how you say nobody can beat a priest in 1v1, you can also say, nobody can catch a rogue that uses lightfeet .

The best part of this game is the party pk systems, and the massive pvp...... and each class contributes to the party in a diff way . Lets just say priests are teh pwnzors in 1v1 :P

Banned

/fail dont waste my time.[/b]
    F9Devil and 000000* are from another era. Mr7O bought his account and his items one year ago. First of all, it is obvious you are an idiot to even get 000000's name wrong. Secondly, I bet you spend your weekends watching Mr7O's 9999999 videos.

The point that Zwenke is trying to make and I believe he is clear is that in this game people don't give a shit about being "GG". All games are meant to have fun. Stupid people like you who don't want to have fun and play this game for pure competition ruin it for others with their stupid comments. I hope you can understand that you ignorant turd. You can't accomplish much in real life with a solid minor combo. I see you having fun with that skill in Knight Online, but a company won't pay you $100, 000 a year just because you are familiar with minor combo. Therefore, to have an ego at a game is idiotic. You are actually wasting your life. Congratulations.

Zxenke

Lets just say priests are teh pwnzors in 1v1 :P[/b]
    I played BP and I sucked, haha

Oh oh oh, off topic...I think I got hired at Teleflex Medical to do help with random testing in the materials lab and to code a few websites for their intranet. I'm only 19 and I have only completed one year at college for Computer Science, so I can't do heavy jobs within the CS realm, but I'm excited, woot woot!

I played BP and I sucked, haha[/b]
    well theres always exceptions xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TouchMyBlade

F9Devil and 000000* are from another era. Mr7O bought his account and his items one year ago. First of all, it is obvious you are an idiot to even get 000000's name wrong. Secondly, I bet you spend your weekends watching Mr7O's 9999999 videos.

The point that Zwenke is trying to make and I believe he is clear is that in this game people don't give a shit about being "GG". All games are meant to have fun. Stupid people like you who don't want to have fun and play this game for competition ruin it for others with their stupid comments. I hope you can understand that you ignorant turd. You can't accomplish much in real life with a solid minor combo. I see you having fun with that skill in Knight Online, but a company won't pay you $100, 000 a year because you are familiar with minor combo. Therefore, to have ego at a game is idiotic.[/b]

A) he didnt say what he ment then.

B) So the game isnt competitive? You dont like getting NP's i thought the fun and the competition went hand in hand. Its fun to win right?

Zxenke

Now take F9DeviL or 0000000 or BOOOOOOOOO, even people who haven't played for more than a week know who they are.[/b]
    Now I'm even quoting myself, goddamn it. And actually I did say what I meant.

TouchMyBlade

yea, you extrapolated certain end results based on your friendship with McNublet. Did I say I knew all GG players? I was giving examples. And why would I be boasting about knowing GG players WHEN I SAID EVERYONE KNEW THEM? God, this does go in circles...[/b]

Bro retype what you said and tell me WHAT IT SAID. Not what you ment lol.

You said he cant be a GG player because you dont know who he is. Im not so ignorent to think I know all the GG players who have played KO.

And to Moemoney I dont know who 00000 is. Only heard ppl talk about him in posts. I dont get much enjoyment from watching lvl 80 sins with the best gear in game pwn ppl with less gear. Not very entertaining. Hard to know how much skill a player has when they gear is so maxed out.

Which is the whole point of making rules to make vs easier. I find you dont have to letter ppl. You go to vs area you take off your Valk this indicates no weap def or tailia should be used. If they use blind sit and restart that usually shows them. If it doesnt then throw 10K heal while blinded. THen usually they sit lol. I find these basic rules pretty common in ever vs I have I guess other servers are different as alot of ppl here speak strongly about using all skills. Which is somthing I have never experience on my server.