Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A) he didnt say what he ment then. B) So the game isnt competitive? You dont like getting NP's i ...
Page: 14

Banned

A) he didnt say what he ment then.

B) So the game isnt competitive? You dont like getting NP's i thought the fun and the competition went hand in hand. Its fun to win right?[/b]
    I always mean what I say. All games are competitive. Competition is fun. However, being competitive and having ego are two different things. Would you like me to define what competition is, and what ego is? I can do that for you. However, it is better if you learnt that in school than a gaming forum.

Let me give you a quick example. Have you ever played the game UNO? In my family, when we played UNO we used to get rowdy. I always wanted to win - beat my older brother and then laugh. This was when I was ten years old. I never once claimed that I am the master of UNO and everyone is my slave because they can't beat me in UNO. As a ten year old child, I realized that it was a game. If you two morons can't realize that, then your IQ is evidently less than a ten year old. Once again, congratulations.

TouchMyBlade

Bro retype what you said and tell me WHAT IT SAID. Not what you ment lol.

You said he cant be a GG player because you dont know who he is. Im not so ignorent to think I know all the GG players who have played KO.

And to Moemoney I dont know who 00000 is. Only heard ppl talk about him in posts. I dont get much enjoyment from watching lvl 80 sins with the best gear in game pwn ppl with less gear. Not very entertaining. Hard to know how much skill a player has when they gear is so maxed out.

Which is the whole point of making rules to make vs easier. I find you dont have to letter ppl. You go to vs area you take off your Valk this indicates no weap def or tailia should be used. If they use blind sit and restart that usually shows them. If it doesnt then throw 10K heal while blinded. THen usually they sit lol. I find these basic rules pretty common in ever vs I have I guess other servers are different as alot of ppl here speak strongly about using all skills. Which is somthing I have never experience on my server.[/b]

Now I'm even quoting myself, goddamn it. And actually I did say what I meant.[/b]
    Yeh after lol. You should of said oh sorry i ment this ............

You had a go at me just becuase you were not clear in your original post and THEN said what you ment as apose to what you said.

Zxenke

Bro retype what you said and tell me WHAT IT SAID. Not what you ment lol.

You said he cant be a GG player because you dont know who he is. Im not so ignorent to think I know all the GG players who have played KO.

And to Moemoney I dont know who 00000 is. Only heard ppl talk about him in posts. I dont get much enjoyment from watching lvl 80 sins with the best gear in game pwn ppl with less gear. Not very entertaining. Hard to know how much skill a player has when they gear is so maxed out.

Which is the whole point of making rules to make vs easier. I find you dont have to letter ppl. You go to vs area you take off your Valk this indicates no weap def or tailia should be used. If they use blind sit and restart that usually shows them. If it doesnt then throw 10K heal while blinded. THen usually they sit lol. I find these basic rules pretty common in ever vs I have I guess other servers are different as alot of ppl here speak strongly about using all skills. Which is somthing I have never experience on my server.[/b]
    omfg...seriously, oh my fucking god! I will rewrite this yet again for you. I said, because apparently he isn't well-known enough for a common person to know who the hell he is, that he apparently isn't such a great player, else he would have a fucking following (like 0000000, F9DeviL, and Mr70 - the previous obviously well known players I was using to prove a point).

OMG, I just read your most recent post. I NEVER CHANGED WHAT I SAID! I even said "and actually I did say what I meant"...do you understand what I am saying? I don't think I could have made it any clearer...

omfg...seriously, oh my fucking god! I will rewrite this yet again for you. I said, because apparently he isn't well-known enough for a common person to know who the hell he is, that he apparently isn't such a great player, else he would have a fucking following (like 0000000, F9DeviL, and Mr70 - the previous obviously well known players I was using to prove a point).

OMG, I just read your most recent post. I NEVER CHANGED WHAT I SAID! I even said "and actually I did say what I meant"...do you understand what I am saying? I don't think I could have made it any clearer...[/b]
    whats that mean? O_O

just because he isnt well known on the forums doesnt mean hes not a good player. It could be that people from his server dont post on ko4life much, or maybe he didnt make any videos to show how good he is, or to show his skills...

Zxenke

I'm sure it would have come up though in posts, etc. He came on here boasting about how he was such a GG and could back up his "argument" by beating anyone in a fight in the arena. I provided such examples to prove that was an infallible argument.

Banned

BOOOOO is cleary trash, every warrior is now a f9devil, 000000 , hes a nothing to me. After being dominated in the arena, 15-20 times people always stfu. Weather the argument be, whos better, what method of one vs one is better, it doesn't matter. I enjoy settling my arguments in the arena or cz, not in a forum where half the people who spew there bullshit don't even own accounts. This is a KO forum is it not, meaning we should be able to settle all our arguments in KO.There is no point even reading your posts, if you can't step to arena to be quieted your less then a nothing to me.

P.S.: Games are also competitive, not only fun. If you want strictly fun go play with your dog.

Zxenke

BOOOOO is cleary trash, every warrior is now a f9devil, 000000 , hes a nothing to me. After being dominated in the arena, 15-20 times people always stfu. Weather the argument be, whos better, what method of one vs one is better, it doesn't matter. I enjoy settling my arguments in the arena or cz, not in a forum where half the people who spew there bullshit don't even own accounts. This is a KO forum is it not, meaning we should be able to settle all our arguments in KO.There is no point even reading your posts, if you can't step to arena to be quieted your less then a nothing to me.[/b]
    wait, so if it was a real-life forum discussing topics such as political agendas, etc...I should be able to end an argument in a certain type of 1v1 of my own, aka a gun fight? Lol. And just because I sold my account for USD doesn't disqualify me from knowing anything about USKO.

But wait, what if I did own an account? Quite tricky getting that character to whatever server you are on. Great argument there as well. If the argument was about who is a better fighter...sure, the arena would settle that. I am not challenging you to a fight. Leave the arena out of this, lol.

And about the bullshit, I'm not the one making up stuff about myself so I feel better.

Banned

BOOOOO is cleary trash, every warrior is now a f9devil, 000000 , hes a nothing to me. After being dominated in the arena, 15-20 times people always stfu. Weather the argument be, whos better, what method of one vs one is better, it doesn't matter. I enjoy settling my arguments in the arena or cz, not in a forum where half the people who spew there bullshit don't even own accounts. This is a KO forum is it not, meaning we should be able to settle all our arguments in KO.There is no point even reading your posts, if you can't step to arena to be quieted your less then a nothing to me.[/b]
    I don't think anyone would want to play with you no matter how good you are or think you are. You sound like an idiot. You should be a little modest, maybe then people will take you seriously.

I am done once again on this topic for now. I have to go to sleep. Good night. This was funny. Thanks Nooby.

Banned

wait, so if it was a real-life forum discussing topics such as political agendas, etc...I should be able to end an argument in a certain type of 1v1 of my own, aka a gun fight? Lol. And just because I sold my account for USD doesn't disqualify me from knowing anything about USKO.

But wait, what if I did own an account? Quite tricky getting that character to whatever server you are on. Great argument there as well. If the argument was about who is a better fighter...sure, the arena would settle that. I am not challenging you to a fight. Leave the arena out of this, lol.

And about the bullshit, I'm not the one making up stuff about myself so I feel better.[/b]
    This isn't a real life forum, I can always get you a character located on my server. Making up shit about myself? Don't know where that came from. I have a feeling you weren't to good at this game, the "I wasn't to good a pker " then the "because of my items"helped me come to this conclusion. So lets leave it at this, you were a priest with trash items, you used this to justify using cheap tactics during 1 v 1.

P.S.: Just because someone made a pretty video, it doesn't mean there GG. The fact that you called BOOOOO a "GG" shows you must have been horrible .

To moemoney, I actually would love it if people didn't want to play with me. But sadly, no matter how disrespectful I am people still want to add me . NP makes people forget all about their pride.IMHO your just some guy who types slick on a forum.I consider you of no importance just because, atm you hold no importance in the game. Just keep remembering what this forum is based on.

TouchMyBlade

I always mean what I say. All games are competitive. Competition is fun. However, being competitive and having ego are two different things. Would you like me to define what competition is, and what ego is? I can do that for you. However, it is better if you learnt that in school than a gaming forum.

Let me give you a quick example. Have you ever played the game UNO? In my family, when we played UNO we used to get rowdy. I always wanted to win - beat my older brother and then laugh. This was when I was ten years old. I never once claimed that I am the master of UNO and everyone is my slave because they can't beat me in UNO. As a ten year old child, I realized that it was a game. If you two morons can't realize that, then your IQ is evidently less than a ten year old. Once again, congratulations.[/b]

First off when I said "He" wasnt clear i was talking about Zxenke as you spoke about him in your post. I quoted your post so if i was talking about you I would of said "you".

Second You said nothin about the difference between ego and competition you said that its ppl like you who think this game is about competition that ruin it. If you ment that then say its ppl like you who are over competitve and have a huge ego as that would be clear.

By the way if you never had a poker night and talked it up in with ya mates about being pro etc for kicks then you should mellow out a little. It makes its fun to kid around. I only take thinhgs as serious as the person I am in competition with. They wanna be serious I will if they like oh oh that just happend you got WTF pwn'd, id laugh. Think you taking this a bit to serious bro.

Zxenke

This isn't a real life forum, I can always get you a character located on my server. Making up shit about myself? Don't know where that came from. I have a feeling you weren't to good at this game, the "I wasn't to good a pker " then the "because of my items"helped me come to this conclusion. So lets leave it at this, you were a priest with trash items, you used this to justify using cheap tactics during 1 v 1.
    P.S.: Just because someone made a pretty video, it doesn't mean there GG. The fact that you called BOOOOO a "GG" shows you must have been horrible .
    To moemoney, I actually would love it if people didn't want to play with me. But sadly, no matter how disrespectful I am people still want to add me . NP makes people forget all about their pride.[/b]
    Yea, you were making shit up about yourself. Saying how F9DeviL and 0000000 are nothing to you, LOL! I admitted I wasn't that good. If you actually read what I said instead of choosing and picking phrases out to skew, you would have known so.

Lol at the cheap tactics. I had malice only (which you also would have known had you actually read what I posted). It is a priest skill, why shouldn't I use it? If a priest can't use malice, then a rogue shouldn't use minor heal.

Mr70 has shell +9 and others +8 and some good shit. He has a following. He gets a lot of kills. He may use minor pedal, he may not, I'm not entirely sure.

This is so worth staying up at 2:45am to debate. Good laugh to end a day.

First off when I said "He" wasnt clear i was talking about Zxenke as you spoke about him in your post. I quoted your post so if i was talking about you I would of said "you".[/b]
    He WAS talking about me, and I WAS clear, lol.

Plus, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your first language isn't English. It would explain the inaccuracies if your assessments of what I have said. If that is the case, I can try to rewrite it using different words (no offense to you)

Banned

Yea, you were making shit up about yourself. Saying how F9DeviL and 0000000 are nothing to you, LOL! I admitted I wasn't that good. If you actually read what I said instead of choosing and picking phrases out to skew, you would have known so.

Lol at the cheap tactics. I had malice only (which you also would have known had you actually read what I posted). It is a priest skill, why shouldn't I use it? If a priest can't use malice, then a rogue shouldn't use minor heal.

Mr70 has shell +9 and others +8 and some good shit. He has a following. He gets a lot of kills. He may use minor pedal, he may not, I'm not entirely sure.

This is so worth staying up at 2:45am to debate. Good laugh to end a day.[/b]
    000000 is nothing to me, Everyone is a f9devil...
    thats actually what i typed.

What I remember is you saying, I spam duffs handle it and learn how to play the game. Duffs in my opinion are, malice, subside,parasite, and torment.Explain how you justified healing or using talias in your verses please, is item difference your excuse? Your weren't that good, ok so the conversation is pretty much over. You sucked ,I'm better then you will ever be since you quit. Conversation over!

P.S. : The only players that think Mr.70 has a minor pedal are those that are not experienced rogues. Or, just noobs coming up with an excuse for being beaten by a noob of higher caliber.

TouchMyBlade

And about the bullshit, I'm not the one making up stuff about myself so I feel better.[/b]

Hey how do wars start?

Do ppl get assisinated?

Shit i think a bunch of ppl politic until they get a resolution or they use deadly force OMG it is like real life.

Maybe if George Bush played KO he could of just 1v1's assama bin laden (no idea on spelling) and we wouldnt of needed a war.

Your right ppl ALWAYS agree they never use a form of fighting to decide who wins they all just hold hands and talk.

This is so worth staying up at 2:45am to debate. Good laugh to end a day.
    He WAS talking about me, and I WAS clear, lol.

Plus, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your first language isn't English. It would explain the inaccuracies if your assessments of what I have said. If that is the case, I can try to rewrite it using different words (no offense to you)[/b]
    Lol when i wrote "HE" that is what i said in my post. when i wrote A) He he wasnt clear the first time he posted. Lol at whatever the hel you are taling about. You werent clear becuase in the next post you had to explain yourself.

Zxenke

000000 is nothing to me, Everyone is a f9devil...
    thats actually what i typed.
    What I remember is you saying, I spam duffs handle it and learn how to play the game. Duffs in my opinion are, malice, subside,parasite, and torment.Explain how you justified healing or using talias in your verses please, is item difference your excuse? Your weren't that good, ok so the conversation is pretty much over. You sucked ,I'm better then you will ever be since you quit. Conversation over!

P.S. : The only players that think Mr.70 has a minor pedal are those that are not experienced rogues. Or, just noobs coming up with an excuse for being beaten by a noob of higher caliber.[/b]
    post 162, page 9

Rogues can use heal but priests can't? Hypocratic much? Why should any item be disqualified from a fight? If they use talias, use an acid pot. It is called smart thinking...

Secondly, I didn't play Diez or whatever server BOOOOOOO played on. I never fought him. I am just going by what I see in his videos. And I said I was unsure. Thank you for putting words in my mouth there. Just trying to get leverage on your failing argument?

Hey how do wars start?

Do ppl get assisinated?

Shit i think a bunch of ppl politic until they get a resolution or they use deadly force OMG it is like real life.

Maybe if George Bush played KO he could of just 1v1's assama bin laden (no idea on spelling) and we wouldnt of needed a war.

Your right ppl ALWAYS agree they never use a form of fighting to decide who wins they all just hold hands and talk.
    Lol when i wrote "HE" that is what i said in my post. when i wrote A) He he wasnt clear the first time he posted. Lol at whatever the hel you are taling about. You werent clear becuase in the next post you had to explain yourself.[/b]
    Lol. I was giving an example of such a far-fetched idea like NoobyBooby2 had, to prove a point. I was being sarcastic...

I was re-explaining it for you, the only person not to understand what I said.

Lastly, Congress declares war, not the president. President in the United States has little power.

TouchMyBlade

Hey how do wars start?

Do ppl get assisinated?

Lol when i wrote "HE" that is what i said in my post. when i wrote A) He he wasnt clear the first time he posted. Lol at whatever the hel you are taling about. You werent clear becuase in the next post you had to explain yourself.[/b]

This is getting so off topic. Alot of ppl use rules it would seem (and more than I ever have met in a vs) dont use any rules. My OPINION is that using all skills is normal PK and I dont classify it as a 1v1 but if you do so be it.

If you want respect from all players not jsut the ones who use all skills then challenge your self and use the rules or some of the ones I have been speaking about. If thats not your bag then so be it. No amoutn of arguing will change my opinion and it would appear the same can be said for a soem ppl on this thread.

So bottom line in answer to the orginal posters question.

1) Yes alot of ppl use rules in a 1v1. However clearly some dont. I find it alto more satisfieing when i get duffed (dont cure) and dont duff but still kill the nub who duffed me bacues they never practice there skills they just malcie attacked ppl and therefore loose against good players.

2) The rules that I consider to be fair in a 1v1 are as follows;
    a. Priest - No heals, no duffs, restore is acceptable
    b. Warrior - no Shock stun, no scream and no legcut. Bloody in ok.
    c. Sin - no blind, no beast hiding, no illusion
    d Mage - anything is ok they need the help
    e. Archer - same as mage unless geared then STYX is not allowed kinda isnt a vs when one perosn just r'ing all the time)
    f. General to all classes. No Tailis, No Weapon defence(cept belt and neck), no runnig away, no backing off, no shields to regain health(unless you aree a INT preist), no acid pots, no UNDY unless both have UNDY. That what i can think of atm.

That is how i start all my 1v1's if the other perosn is lower lvl /gear then I let them use alot more or I take off some armour etc to try even it up.

If other ppl dont use this system them thats fine its your choice. 90% of the best players on my server play by these rules even the turks.