Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; post 162, page 9 Rogues can use heal but priests can't? Hypocratic much? Why should any item be disqualified from ...
Page: 15

Banned

post 162, page 9

Rogues can use heal but priests can't? Hypocratic much? Why should any item be disqualified from a fight? If they use talias, use an acid pot. It is called smart thinking...

Secondly, I didn't play Diez or whatever server BOOOOOOO played on. I never fought him. I am just going by what I see in his videos. And I said I was unsure. Thank you for putting words in my mouth there. Just trying to get leverage on your failing argument?
    Lol. I was giving an example of such a far-fetched idea like NoobyBooby2 had, to prove a point. I was being sarcastic...

I was re-explaining it for you, the only person not to understand what I said.
    Lastly, Congress declares war, not the president. President in the United States has little power.[/b]
    Ok lets end it with a , you weren't that good. You wasted talias in a situation with one player, that proves enough.

P.S: By what you see in BOOOOO's videos you should know hes utterly trash.

2) The rules that I consider to be fair in a 1v1 are as follows;
    a. Priest - No heals, no duffs, restore is acceptable
    b. Warrior - no Shock stun, no scream and no legcut. Bloody in ok.
    c. Sin - no blind, no beast hiding, no illusion
    d Mage - anything is ok they need the help
    e. Archer - same as mage unless geared then STYX is not allowed kinda isnt a vs when one perosn just r'ing all the time)
    f. General to all classes. No Tailis, No Weapon defence(cept belt and neck), no runnig away, no backing off, no shields to regain health(unless you aree a INT preist), no acid pots, no UNDY unless both have UNDY. That what i can think of atm.

I 100% agree with these rules. Although malice is ok I guess, I have never seen a priest move my hp unless they've used it. Before you say anything zwen, you only specified malice after the post about duffs. Styx is also whatever in my opinion, archers won win either way so do whatever you want. Or just skip to whats going to happen in the next 30 seconds after we meet and run plz.

Zxenke

If you and your opponent decide to agree on skills to use and skills not to use, that is up to you and it is honorable to uphold whatever decision you decide. Else wise, use whatever if no rules are set. CZ also is fair game

Ok lets end it with a , you weren't that good. You wasted talias in a situation with one player, that proves enough.[/b]
    Yea, I usually won those, lol. And for like the 8th time, I admit I wasn't a great player, lol. Do you need to keep stating that to build yourself up?

Banned

If you and your opponent decide to agree on skills to use and skills not to use, that is up to you and it is honorable to uphold whatever decision you decide. Elsewise, use whatever if not rules are set. CZ also is fair game
    Yea, I usually won those, lol. And for like the 8th time, I admit I wasn't a great player, lol. Do you need to keep stating that to build yourself up?[/b]
    Yup
    I just want to keep reminding you, well I guess my time is over in this topic until moemoney comes with another post that has nothing to do with KO.

Zxenke

Yup
    I just want to keep reminding you, well I guess my time is over in this topic until moemoney comes with another post that has nothing to do with KO.[/b]
    Lol, I guess I should keep reminding you then about you being an egotistic, ignorant prick.

And if you could draw yourself away from KO for 2 seconds to realize what moemoney said, you would understand what he means. Maybe when you graduate from middle school or high school, whatever you are in, and you hit college and you realize there are more important things than KO...then, well you finally understand how things in real life work. Hopefully you will understand it one day.

I'm going to sleep now. It is 3:20am and I have class at 4pm tomorrow...lol

Banned

Lol, I guess I should keep reminding you then about you being an egotistic, ignorant prick.

And if you could draw yourself away from KO for 2 seconds to realize what moemoney said, you would understand what he means. Maybe when you graduate from middle school or high school, whatever you are in, and you hit college and you realize there are more important things than KO...then, well you finally understand how things in real life work. Hopefully you will understand it one day.

I'm going to sleep now. It is 3:20am and I have class at 4pm tomorrow...lol[/b]
    Your post had nothing to do with KO, so I won't even reply. Just know I'm better then you'll ever be when it comes to this game.

I also try and keep real life and KO apart,so I won't stoop to random insults.

Zxenke

Your post had nothing to do with KO, so I won't even reply. Just know I'm better then you'll ever be when it comes to this game.

I also try and keep real life and KO apart. So I won't stoop to random insults.[/b]
    then you should have understood what moemoney said, lol. i didn't intend for my post to relate to ko directly. I was talking about bigger and more important things, lol. and i dont confuse the two, lol. i have more important things to do here at college.

whatever floats your boat there McNublet. Keep telling yourself you are better than me. If that keeps you from crying at night, good for you.

Banned

then you should have understood what moemoney said, lol. i didn't intend for my post to relate to ko directly. I was talking about bigger and more important things, lol. and i dont confuse the two, lol. i have more important things to do here at college.

whatever floats your boat there McNublet. Keep telling yourself you are better than me. If that keeps you from crying at night, good for you.[/b]
    You've already admitted you weren't that good. If in your own mind your horrible imagine what you are in game . I didn't really read moemoney's post btw, they usually have nothing to do with the topic at hand so all they require is a skim. This is KO, your real life matters, no importance here srry.

P.S.: Calling me Mcnublet, is that supposed to hurt my feelings in some way?

Zxenke

You've already admitted you weren't that good. If in your own mind your horrible imagine what you are in game . I didn't really read moemoney's post btw, they usually have nothing to do with the topic at hand so all they require is a skim. This is KO, your real life matters, no importance here srry.
    P.S.: Calling me Mcnublet, is that supposed to hurt my feelings in some way?[/b]
    Couple things. Maybe you should have read his post instead of talking shit about it. Secondly, no, not really. Is calling me horrible supposed to hurt my feelings? Lol.

"If in your own mind your horrible imagine what you are in game" - besides the obvious lack of commas and apostrophes and correct spelling, which led to me having to re-read it a few times, that doesn't make much sense. Now, I want you to imagine how good you think you are...then imagine in game how you really are. I bet they aren't close at all.

Banned

Couple things. Maybe you should have read his post instead of talking shit about it. Secondly, no, not really. Is calling me horrible supposed to hurt my feelings? Lol.

"If in your own mind your horrible imagine what you are in game" - besides the obvious lack of commas and apostrophes and correct spelling, which led to me having to re-read it a few times, that doesn't make much sense. Now, I want you to imagine how good you think you are...then imagine in game how you really are. I bet they aren't close at all.[/b]
    Nope, I've checked there about equal. Your really not posting anything relevant anymore, would you like me to give you the last word? When you get to the point of correcting errors and typos you've lost the true purpose of the convo .

Zxenke

Nope, I've checked there about equal. Your really not posting anything relevant anymore, would you like me to give you the last word? When you get to the point of correcting errors and typos you've lost the true purpose of the convo .[/b]
    I just turned around what you said. Guess if I'm off topic, then so are you, lol.

About your pathetic grammar, I was on the topic of it not making any sense, and I was relating your misspellings to it not making sense, along with the inconsistencies with the theory behind it.

I'm going to sleep now. I will have more fun with this tomorrow when I wake up. I am sure there will be a reply waiting for me tomorrow, some reply along the lines of "I'm the best. No one can beat me! I make no sense with my posts because I don't read what other people say. I turn everything into circular argument. It all ends up with me (in my own head of course) being the best there is in KO. My life revolves around KO!"

Let us see how close I am tomorrow...

Banned

I just turned around what you said. Guess if I'm off topic, then so are you, lol.

About your pathetic grammar, I was on the topic of it not making any sense, and I was relating your misspellings to it not making sense, along with the inconsistencies with the theory behind it.

I'm going to sleep now. I will have more fun with this tomorrow when I wake up. I am sure there will be a reply waiting for me tomorrow, some reply along the lines of "I'm the best. No one can beat me! I make no sense with my posts because I don't read what other people say. I turn everything into circular argument. It all ends up with me (in my own head of course) being the best there is in KO. My life revolves around KO!"

Let us see how close I am tomorrow...[/b]
    I admit I wasn't a great player, lol.

Your own words, not much else to say. Your trash at Ko and now your just throwing out insults that have nothing to do with KO.

This is ko4life forum, my life doesn't revolve around KO,but my posts, they do. If it was a political forums , my posts would revolve around polotics, a Jeniffer Lopez forum, then around her.

Anyway lets get back to KO, you weren't that good. You used talias in verses to secure your win. When you played you obviously had no confidence in your own skills. Why even reply.

Zxenke

You do realize there is more to life than just KO...right?

And yea, I was smart. I used items needed to win a fight. No shame in that. I would think that's rather smart, no?

There is a difference between being realistic about your skills and overconfident about your skills. I was the prior.

1v1's are the easiest :P so it dont mean that much its wat u do in pk really... but things like illusion and only duffs on warriors unless ur out itemd and lvld r not cool.. :P

Banned

You do realize there is more to life than just KO...right?

And yea, I was smart. I used items needed to win a fight. No shame in that. I would think that's rather smart, no?[/b]
    Yes, there is, do you realize were in a KO forums? I discuss KO, in a forum about KO, thats just how it works. You NEED a talia to win, your just a turk without the money.

Zxenke

Yes, there is, do you realize were in a KO forums? I discuss KO, in a forum about KO, thats just how it works. You NEED a talia to win, your just a turk without the money.[/b]
    I didn't NEED a talia to win every fight I fought. I didn't even make them. I would buy a random talia here and there when I saw on merchant, but other than that, I didn't use. I was chitin bp. I had enough ac to take on most people just fine. And when I realized I didn't have the items to win a fight, I did what I had to do. Resourceful? Sure...Stupid? No, not really.

Moral of the story: PK is about staying alive and getting kills. Do what you have to do to do so. Don't have the items to PK well? Make up for it with other ways. That shows you aren't some simple minded person who can't think outside the box.