Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't NEED a talia to win every fight I fought. I didn't even make them. I would buy a ...
Page: 16

Banned

I didn't NEED a talia to win every fight I fought. I didn't even make them. I would buy a random talia here and there when I saw on merchant, but other than that, I didn't use. I was chitin bp. I had enough ac to take on most people just fine. And when I realized I didn't have the items to win a fight, I did what I had to do. Resourceful? Sure...Stupid? No, not really.

Moral of the story: PK is about staying alive and getting kills. Do what you have to do to do so. Don't have the items to PK well? Make up for it with other ways. That shows you aren't some simple minded person who can't think outside the box.[/b]
    LOL

Words of a noob, and player who is any good at this game hates being in a 1 v 1 situation with players like you. OMG he spiked me 1.2, fck that, heal, dagger talia. Back to tanking until he gives up and runs. Oh yes , your so resourceful , no one would ever think to do that :lol: .

Zxenke

Wait...die when I am out geared...or use an item to win a fight. Ever hear of acid pots? lol. I would have been guessing such a GG player as yourself would carry around acid pots...

Banned

Wait...die when I am out geared...or use an item to win a fight. Ever hear of acid pots? lol. I would have been guessing such a GG player as yourself would carry around acid pots...[/b]
    I wouldn't waste my acid pots on one player, I would only use acid pots during a heavy pk situation where my party needed a certain person dead. For a 1v1, I just could never stoop to that lvl. Acid pots , talias, there obviously meant for heavy pk situations. To bring them into a 1 v 1, just sad in my honest opinion.

Zxenke

k, suit yourself

Banned Senior Member

enough of the squabble

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516