Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; depends if both players involved on vs are agree...
Page: 2

Ezquerra

depends if both players involved on vs are agree

CuriositY

I am not a fan of vs anyway being an HP build mage but I have to say I never understood the fuss about what is allowed and what not. In pre-arranged 1vs1's use whatever is agreed obviously. But in vs in cz I dont see why anything should not be allowed as long as it only invloves the 2 players vs'ing. And when I say anything I would including weapon defences, resistance jewelry, talias, acid pots, abyss pots, sliding and of course all the skills your lvl and build gives you. Otherwise what is the point of different classes/builds/lvls/equipment?[/b]

I'll agree with what you say ! Seriously Everything should be because its your equipment and not their so.. isn't their fault if they don't have anything ...

Delicious

well some skillz just dosnt make a vs good lets say a chitin bp vs a warrior, he takes on he's +7 quest shield n smite hammer+8 n fully duffs the warrior with massive torment n parasite. n starts to hit the warrior with the smite and the warrior got what a rappy n hp pots n when the warrior finally gets the hp down on the bp he can heal himself.. thats why malice n gogo no heal nothing is a fair n funny vs bp vs warrior. atleast thats what i think

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

everything is allowed on cz

aero

Id never use blind,cp , or beast hiding in a vs. Although, if my opponent uses them I will also, and I will be sure to use it smarter.Blooding I don't mind for warriors, but use shock stun and I will just run.[/b]
    I'd say CP is allowed, maby not against ppl that arent 80 tho

everything is allowed. quite simple.

Delicious

everything is allowed on cz [/b]
    well ya in cz it's pk and i think everything is allowed but in a vs i think it should be fair which the rules i know is so im happy :P

cama

if its in the game and uve spent money/time to get it: USE IT!

ONLY thing thats NOT allowed: RUNNING!

die like a man if ur gonna 1v1, dont run or town like a little bitch <_< its just 50 np

j3ster555

the most thing irritating in a V/s is a Priest... >.< Duff and 10,000 heal...

the most thing irritating in a V/s is a Priest... >.< Duff and 10,000 heal...[/b]
    that&#39;s why bp&#39;s are the strongest char, if we used all our skills, well...then people bitch

GetRichOrDieTrying

that&#39;s why bp&#39;s are the strongest char, if we used all our skills, well...then people bitch[/b]
    u is no parasit me oke?

thx

synergyhockey

as a lvl 80 rouge, if a warrior stuns me i use blinding. otherwise all allowed.

sexy Owa

over time the "rules" have died out but myself... i wont use anything that would make the 1v1 "unfair" like parasite / blind / shock stun, unless they do it to me :P and ill only do it if i need it xD its different...really Dependant on how much you respect the person your fighting and vice versa.

TouchMyBlade

Ok below are wat i consider fair in vs.

All classess - Weap defence armours, shields (unless your build is with a shield), tailia, acid pots, abyss pots and UNDY(unless both have it) are OUT.

Sin - every skill except: blinding, beast hiding, armour cancelation one(where u loose ya weapon)

Mage - all skills alloud they need all the help they can get.

Warrior - all skills execept: Shock Stun, Scream and legcut.

Archer: who 1v1&#39;s with an archer anyway :P

Priest: all skills(includign restore) except: Any duffs, any heals(bar restore). (note vsing a lvl 80 Warrior geared a malice can be used)

This has always worked with char my lvl and gear range. And has made for good vs&#39;s.

For any noob who says use all skills go vs good chitin BP duffer and see if you still wanna use all skills. No class can beat a similar geared duffer (specially chitin) BP. Becuase if you want to say use all skills thne it applys to all classess not just you. You are the ppl that send letter to me after using blind complaining that i used 10K heal while blinded and then pwnd you.

Warrior no cures, rogue only as many as thye can hold and we can duff agian and again untill you fight with a duff or run outa cures. Mages no cures, Archers just ice shot and run away allready plz. Priest well ita along fight who ever runs pots first looses.

The king. Senior Member

No.. If I vs someone who uses shockstun/blooding/blinding skills I use them also otherwise I dont, just lame to do it[/b]
    whats the point of lvl then?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast