Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats the point of lvl then? [/b] To uses those moves in party PK to stratigically get the advantage. Preist ...
Page: 3

TouchMyBlade

whats the point of lvl then?[/b]
    To uses those moves in party PK to stratigically get the advantage.

Preist about to heal? Shockstun. Sin about to run away? Ston stun/scream/legcut. in 1v1 you not running.

It should be straight tanking.

Banned

whats the point of lvl then?[/b]
    Better stats, use skill in pk not in a player vs player situation.

ArminVanBuuren

While VSing I allow everything depending on the char...if I'm using a debuffer against a warrior/mage, I don't debuff since I know they cannot cure (well, maybe malice only on warrior with nice gear) but while using a rogue, I don't have any problem on anyone using everything, and neither do I...I can cure, so I don't know what's the big deal with it...the blooding, well, I don't care...same as dotting from mage skills, and the shockstun, same as being stunned by mage, so nothing would really change to me.

Everything allowed...what's the point on having skills if then some fag will cry because you used them?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Better stats, use skill in pk not in a player vs player situation.[/b]
    er...player vs player is pk

h34r:

TouchMyBlade

While VSing I allow everything depending on the char...if I'm using a debuffer against a warrior/mage, I don't debuff since I know they cannot cure (well, maybe malice only on warrior with nice gear) but while using a rogue, I don't have any problem on anyone using everything, and neither do I...I can cure, so I don't know what's the big deal with it...the blooding, well, I don't care...same as dotting from mage skills, and the shockstun, same as being stunned by mage, so nothing would really change to me.

Everything allowed...what's the point on having skills if then some fag will cry because you used them?[/b]
    Either its all in for all charaters or there are restrictions for everyone.

Make up your mind. Cant cure blind cant cure shock stun.

What you have said is ok so everyone can use all skills. (wait except for priests they can only tank and use helis)

I dont mind not using duffs/heals but only if the other player is in the same position. Straight melee tanking.

er...player vs player is pk

h34r:[/b]

If you think party PK and 1v1 is the same you got no clue.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

the most thing irritating in a V/s is a Priest... >.< Duff and 10,000 heal...[/b]
    if u vs a priest, u should be skilled enough 2 cancel heals, i do it all the time when im vsing other bps that try 2 heal there ass... and they get raped... favorite part is canceling gate, then they are fuked

ha any kind of action in ronark land is pk (cept for exp parties)

but i think that there are no more vs on this game (yes i know the diferences between party pk and solo pk or w/e u called 1v1)

so as armin said, every skill/item/armor is made to be used on this game, so dont cry about what is fair or not fair on this game because from the beginning this game is not fair

TouchMyBlade

if u vs a priest, u should be skilled enough 2 cancel heals, i do it all the time when im vsing other bps that try 2 heal there ass... and they get raped... favorite part is canceling gate, then they are fuked[/b]

If we use all skills its like throw on CS and Smite torment parasiote massive heal if needed.

Then WTF pwn ya warrior arse. No warrior can beat a chitin BP duffer usuing all skills unless they are noob as hell.

Wouldnt even need to heal with CS equipd

ha any kind of action in ronark land is pk (cept for exp parties)

but i think that there are no more vs on this game (yes i know the diferences between party pk and solo pk or w/e u called 1v1)

so as armin said, every skill/item/armor is made to be used on this game, so dont cry about what is fair or not fair on this game because from the beginning this game is not fair[/b]

Im not the one crying its everyone else who cries. NO duff no heal. Id be happy if everyone was happ for ALL skills for ALL chars then id never loose a vs. But wats the point.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Priest: all skills(includign restore) except: Any duffs, any heals(bar restore). (note vsing a lvl 80 Warrior geared a malice can be used)

For any noob who says use all skills go vs good chitin BP duffer and see if you still wanna use all skills. No class can beat a similar geared duffer (specially chitin) BP. Becuase if you want to say use all skills thne it applys to all classess not just you. You are the ppl that send letter to me after using blind complaining that i used 10K heal while blinded and then pwnd you.[/b]
    ur fuckin insane. an equally equipped/lvl bp and warrior vsing, with malice it basicaly makes the battle EQUAL, or sometimes with the bp losing out a little, so torment in that case. the only unfair thing might be parasite, but when warriors have like 10k hp at lvl 80 and bps with 6k hp,you can keep telling me thats super unfair -.- looks like ur the noob here -.-

if u vs a priest, u should be skilled enough 2 cancel heals, i do it all the time when im vsing other bps that try 2 heal there ass... and they get raped... favorite part is canceling gate, then they are fuked[/b]
    u say as if cancelling heals is SO easy.. but in actual fact a good healer vs a person who can cancel well, the good healer will obviously win.

Glader

so....if warrior A has his skillpoints in defense to boost his AC and warrior B has his in attack for blooding...warrior A is allowed to use his (passive) skill while warrior B is not?

Please....skills: use&#39;m, defense armors: dont.

*EDIT* if you&#39;re up against battlepriests with massive/parasite/1920 heal you&#39;re more or less fuked from the beginning so I guess it&#39;s up to the BP if he wants to win or if he just wants to play...nothing you can do about it really.

judging by the replies in this thread, i should always use talias. always illusion. make sure to run away and full heal. usa everyweap def i can find. if i get low slap a shield on and run away healing. if im afraid of the other person town.

as a rogue should this be my vs style? if so i will beat anyone.

okay i jsut want to throw in there. in vs against rogues.. illusion is just sadest move alive. takes away spike thrust. and possibly more of your skills. 1 guy uses illusion in vs, its like hes facing a lvl 25 with 5 skills. everything else i could care less. i mean yea the stunning is gey. but hey bring some hp pots, minor is good enough to the point where you can hp pot while stunned, and minor back to full when its off.

and ill be honest legcut is pretty gey in vs. especcially when they legcut and slide. for them its like fighting an afk guy...wow they are good.. basically anyhting avoiding combat i dont rly allow/or like. i mean its not like in the vs im going to be like hey your not nice..ill sjut keep going til i run outta pots.

against bp&#39;s...the malice isnt that big a deal. i think kits more of the bp&#39;s that rely on malice/para to win that is a bltch. the ones that use it until your out of cures. but you also have that oppurtunity to cancel it. usually if you cancel there first duff. they will either attack you or heal, depending on how hard you hit. and they wont malice until they realize they cant lower your hp.

mages...i suppose anyhting goes for them. most characters have so many resistances to mages...i dont think it matters what they do.

TouchMyBlade

ur fuckin insane. an equally equipped/lvl bp and warrior vsing, with malice it basicaly makes the battle EQUAL, or sometimes with the bp losing out a little, so torment in that case. the only unfair thing might be parasite, but when warriors have like 10k hp at lvl 80 and bps with 6k hp,you can keep telling me thats super unfair -.- looks like ur the noob here -.-
    u say as if cancelling heals is SO easy.. but in actual fact a good healer vs a person who can cancel well, the good healer will obviously win.[/b]
    I said malice the GG geard warriors. THe thing you must remember at least as a chitin BP. you will have about 6K HP but like 6K mana warrior will have to miss a pot or two to get mana beofre you so thats where they drop some HP there attack uses more mana and they prob have less or similer. Maybe some really geared warriors use a torment. If you a paper BP then you should have similer AP and similar HP but low AC so malice evens it up a little.

I agree with the healer thing good healer wont get cancelled enough for it to mater they only have to get one heal off.

Ive never had a problem killing the best wariors with just malice so maybe im not the noob

Im not the one crying its everyone else who cries. NO duff no heal. Id be happy if everyone was happ for ALL skills for ALL chars then id never loose a vs. But wats the point.[/b]
    i didnt mean u were crying for the skills ^^

anyway, why is this post again? i think some time ago was made a post like this lol

TouchMyBlade

so....if warrior A has his skillpoints in defense to boost his AC and warrior B has his in attack for blooding...warrior A is allowed to use his (passive) skill while warrior B is not?

Please....skills: use&#39;m, defense armors: dont.[/b]

OK as you wish ill torment parasite massive you and 10K myslef if needed zzz wake up

thx God im an int priest and I only revieve letters like "aq massive ezuk" or "win 800g1 go www.ylyketoscam.com" instead of "1 vs 1 noob","come solo" etc.[/b]
    i loled :lol:

Use what ever you want, fairness is subject to personality&#39;s, if i donŽt like to 1v1 a person (maybe im 60 and his 80, i have to log out, w/e reasons may be) , i can always just /town and not feel like i lost, and if someone else /towns from me iŽll see it the same way, except that im better. h34r:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast