Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lift: I edited my post after I had read the replies over it...
Page: 4

Glader

Lift: I edited my post after I had read the replies over it

ph3var2

Maybe all 1v1 should be Mana pot, Hp pot, r and main attack skill.

Sorry rogues you only get r and spike :P

id say alll skills are allowed

but talias, acid pots, and those other stuff arent allowed :P

Glader

really, the direction this discussion is taking it's only a matter of time before someone starts making a chart over skills to see what should be allowed in an inter-class duel

TouchMyBlade

judging by the replies in this thread, i should always use talias. always illusion. make sure to run away and full heal. usa everyweap def i can find. if i get low slap a shield on and run away healing. if im afraid of the other person town.

as a rogue should this be my vs style? if so i will beat anyone.

okay i jsut want to throw in there. in vs against rogues.. illusion is just sadest move alive. takes away spike thrust. and possibly more of your skills. 1 guy uses illusion in vs, its like hes facing a lvl 25 with 5 skills. everything else i could care less. i mean yea the stunning is gey. but hey bring some hp pots, minor is good enough to the point where you can hp pot while stunned, and minor back to full when its off.

and ill be honest legcut is pretty gey in vs. especcially when they legcut and slide. for them its like fighting an afk guy...wow they are good.. basically anyhting avoiding combat i dont rly allow/or like. i mean its not like in the vs im going to be like hey your not nice..ill sjut keep going til i run outta pots.

against bp's...the malice isnt that big a deal. i think kits more of the bp's that rely on malice/para to win that is a bltch. the ones that use it until your out of cures. but you also have that oppurtunity to cancel it. usually if you cancel there first duff. they will either attack you or heal, depending on how hard you hit. and they wont malice until they realize they cant lower your hp.

mages...i suppose anyhting goes for them. most characters have so many resistances to mages...i dont think it matters what they do.[/b]
    Who malices a sin first i massive them if they being gay and blinding etc. They ALWAYS cure massive if they noob enough to be usuing wolf then take them even longer. Anyway they allways cure massive so then malice then wait for cure parasite wait for cure torment and repeat.

The only time a chitin BP should die in a vs is when they choose to i.e. not using all skills. If useing all skills thye should never die in 1v1. Maybe a stale mate with a good sin unless he run outa cures. But shouldnt die worse case draw even.

Who malices a sin first i massive them if they being gay and blinding etc. They ALWAYS cure massive if they noob enough to be usuing wolf then take them even longer. Anyway they allways cure massive so then malice then wait for cure parasite wait for cure torment and repeat.

The only time a chitin BP should die in a vs is when they choose to i.e. not using all skills. If useing all skills thye should never die in 1v1. Maybe a stale mate with a good sin unless he run outa cures. But shouldnt die worse case draw even.[/b]
    that should be the case. but some people arent good. and i kinda forgot about massive. but hey if the rogue runs outta cures...he can always run to the inn an get some rmore... i mean it is a vs...and like everyone has said they should use all theres skills. as far as im concerned light feeting to an inn is a skill. while there at it, log in on another computer a auto duffer so the preist doesnt have time to duff you. hell lets go crazy.. slap on some arrow shower hack and jsut run away spamming it on a dex rogue. i mean if your skill is using koxp go for it. everything allowed. even if k2 doesnt allow it. i mean they want you to hack. why else would they have a week xtrap, and gm's to ban the hackers.

well thank you for this topic everyone. i now have a new way to pk and vs. i will use every skill i got.

TouchMyBlade

that should be the case. but some people arent good. and i kinda forgot about massive. but hey if the rogue runs outta cures...he can always run to the inn an get some rmore... i mean it is a vs...and like everyone has said they should use all theres skills. as far as im concerned light feeting to an inn is a skill. while there at it, log in on another computer a auto duffer so the preist doesnt have time to duff you. hell lets go crazy.. slap on some arrow shower hack and jsut run away spamming it on a dex rogue. i mean if your skill is using koxp go for it. everything allowed. even if k2 doesnt allow it. i mean they want you to hack. why else would they have a week xtrap, and gm's to ban the hackers.

well thank you for this topic everyone. i now have a new way to pk and vs. i will use every skill i got.[/b]

All the good players allready know the rules.

Its only the low level low gears , no skill guys who say to use all skills.

I have beaten some of the best warrior who were like 75+ at the ttime with good gears and i was lvl 66 papaer BP. Slap on shield torment parasite massive then back to HB and slap slap heal slap slap heal dead warrior woned by a noobie lvl 66.

Thats why not all skills should be used. When will ppl learn.

All the good players allready know the rules.

Its only the low level low gears , no skill guys who say to use all skills.[/b]
    okay gotcha ;D. so let me get it 100% straight. i shouldnt use all those skills i mentioned in my vs's? i think your the only one who said i shouldn't everyone esle said to use everything. anyone else vouch for this? if not ima go ahead and use every type of way to get ahead in a vs.( not that i rly ever need to get ahead)

TouchMyBlade

okay gotcha ;D. so let me get it 100% straight. i shouldnt use all those skills i mentioned in my vs's? i think your the only one who said i shouldn't everyone esle said to use everything. anyone else vouch for this? if not ima go ahead and use every type of way to get ahead in a vs.( not that i rly ever need to get ahead)[/b]
    Vsing me all skills you will die or if you trully good draw(if a sin) or run/town.

1v1 with a sin shoudl be them mnior heal melee attacking same with the BP cept HP poting ofc. The good sins i vs dont need to blind or beast hide etc to have a good vs. if they used then they would win if we both used all skills i would win. BUt if we just tank someitmes i win sometimes they win depending on who misses a pot or missess a hit.

If you vs me and i wear DD tailia DD helm iron set and DOL+8 you never kill me in a million years. I keep duffing you till you outa cures then you got run town or fight with duffs and loose but hey its all fair cos we just using everything we can use right?

Lol at you.

bknight what is your lvl and items? Lets put my theory to a test.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I said malice the GG geard warriors. THe thing you must remember at least as a chitin BP. you will have about 6K HP but like 6K mana warrior will have to miss a pot or two to get mana beofre you so thats where they drop some HP there attack uses more mana and they prob have less or similer. Maybe some really geared warriors use a torment. If you a paper BP then you should have similer AP and similar HP but low AC so malice evens it up a little.

I agree with the healer thing good healer wont get cancelled enough for it to mater they only have to get one heal off.

Ive never had a problem killing the best wariors with just malice so maybe im not the noob [/b]
    lol get a lvl 72 bp i'll get a lvl 80warrior i don't care if ur chitin or not u will NOT win me with just malice, simple as that.

n ur talking about WITHOUT malice for bp vs warrior(equal stats), ur bp will hit me like 300 dmg without malice n i'l spam u 500-600. don't forget, chitin bp sacrifices HP/AP for the INT/AC.

just watch priestdro's video on youtube, there's this fight where he's lvl 75 VS a lvl 70 warrior both are equipped similarly, and he didn't malice the warrior(eventhough he beat him) but he ALMOST died. so u can imagine a lvl 75 vs a lvl 75. its obvious the warrior will win if there's no malice.

TouchMyBlade

lol get a lvl 72 bp i'll get a lvl 80warrior i don't care if ur chitin or not u will NOT win me with just malice, simple as that.

n ur talking about WITHOUT malice for bp vs warrior(equal stats), ur bp will hit me like 300 dmg without malice n i'l spam u 500-600. don't forget, chitin bp sacrifices HP/AP for the INT/AC.[/b]

Why would i be vsing lvl 80 warriors at lvl 72? If ya dumb enough to do that then you deserve to be pwn'd

The vs's agianst me at lvl 75 and lvl 80 GG geared warrior i use malice and restore and i would win only just.

I i didnt use resotre i woudl die if i didnt use malice i would die. If i was 80 aswell i would prbally still have to malice but not resotre to win.

I was talking about similar lvls wat is point vsing someone who is 8 lvls higher than you. Its clearly not going to be a fiar vs unless the BP use all duff then it be easy ti somke the warrior with duffs and heals.

just watch priestdro's video on youtube, there's this fight where he's lvl 75 VS a lvl 70 warrior both are equipped similarly, and he didn't malice the warrior(eventhough he beat him) but he ALMOST died. so u can imagine a lvl 75 vs a lvl 75. its obvious the warrior will win if there's no malice[/b]
    Bro im not talking about a video ive seen im talking about perosnal experience. No same lvl as me has made me use malice to win. im lvl 76 and only some of the lvl 80 warriors require a malcie to win or make it a close vs.

And these guys are equipt

Why would i be vsing lvl 80 warriors at lvl 72? If ya dumb enough to do that then you deserve to be pwn'd

The vs's agianst me at lvl 75 and lvl 80 GG geared warrior i use malice and restore and i would win only just.

I i didnt use resotre i woudl die if i didnt use malice i would die. If i was 80 aswell i would prbally still have to malice but not resotre to win.

I was talking about similar lvls wat is point vsing someone who is 8 lvls higher than you. Its clearly not going to be a fiar vs unless the BP use all duff then it be easy ti somke the warrior with duffs and heals.[/b]
    ok listen u will NOT win me if i'm 80 n ur 75 n u use only malice, if both r similarly geared. not only will u have high mana, the lvl 80 warrior will ALSO have high mana. its not that hard to understand, SAME lvl priest and warrior with same equip, add a malice n then the battle is almost equal(although slight advantage to bp, SLIGHT). without malice, warrior would own priest at same lvl, easy.

i dont get why people just cant accept the fact that BP's are good at 1 vs 1.......

the BP class is like made for 1 vs 1's, while rogue is a very average class, warriors need a priest/rogue in party, and mages are only good in parties.

Each class has its pro's and con's......... a BP's pro is that it has duffs which rape in a 1 v 1...... con is that it has super low hp and ac compared to a warrior

ArminVanBuuren

Either its all in for all charaters or there are restrictions for everyone.

Make up your mind. Cant cure blind cant cure shock stun.

What you have said is ok so everyone can use all skills. (wait except for priests they can only tank and use helis)

I dont mind not using duffs/heals but only if the other player is in the same position. Straight melee tanking.[/b]
    I know you can't cure blind or shock stun...I don't care, if everything is allowed, then everything is allowed, no matter what...when I vs my clanies, first thing I do is magic shield to avoid the first screaming, or start curing the parasite before they get to hit me...I don't care...if you want to VS someone in a pussy mode, go to the clan arena and set up your rules...for me a real VS is in CZ, with no rules and 'till one drops dead...that's a VS.

About the priests, I don't say they cannot use their debuffs...I said I wouldn't duff if I know the other guy cannot cure himself (aka warriors and mages) but I don't say I can't, I say I wouldn't, just to not give myself an unfair advantage...if they do and I'm the warrior or mage, ok, no big deal, I might die, but hell I will hurt the enemy as much as possible before going to hell (and if possible, take him along with me).

PS: I'm never the one that starts sliding in a VS...I always tank.

PS: I'm never the one that starts sliding in a VS...I always tank. [/b]
    personally i find sliding useless cause if i'm vsing a good opponent he would know how to chase-combo anyway so ya. but for those who can win through sliding and use it as a form of skill i don't see why it shouldn't be allowed, i mean slide-combo actually needs MORE skill than tank combo.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast