Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Imo you can use all the skills you have, but talias and other shit like that not cool. Have to ...
Page: 5

Imo you can use all the skills you have, but talias and other shit like that not cool. Have to say i hate most that rogue blinding skill, specially then when he runs away :angry:

just use all skills
    how often does a rogue run away when low on hp?
    ore a warrior gets tped
    ore a priest uses gate
    and mages that gate

?

the 1 vs 1 almost died
    no moore respect for a vs

ore when they do respect a vs and u win they will jump u after

just use all skills imo

TouchMyBlade

just use all skills
    how often does a rogue run away when low on hp?
    ore a warrior gets tped
    ore a priest uses gate
    and mages that gate

?

the 1 vs 1 almost died
    no moore respect for a vs

ore when they do respect a vs and u win they will jump u after

just use all skills imo[/b]
    If they run/blind and run gate get tp/d town its not a vs.

You stay till one person dies they have played well and were able to beat you give them the respect and just die. Its just a few NP's you will get them back.

Some ppls ego's to big to just let the better play win. They have to be a noob and run like a girl.

TO: lIIIIIIIIIIl http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214974 This is the lvlv 80 warrior i beat when i was lvl 75 i used malice and restore we vs many times if i didnt make a mistake i beat him everytime only just but i beat him. We were on MSN so we set up rules. Scrolls no weap defence cept belts and necklace. no valks. with no shock stun /screa and only malcie and resotre no parasite or massive.

So yeh bring ya lvl 80 warrior if i malice and resotre i got a good chance at beating you. if i was 80 aswell then no probs at all.

So problem I have with ppl sayign use all skills is thye are the same ppl who would cry to me when thye got owned cos i duffed them. Easier if we all just tank and dont use other skills if im only potting and using helis why cant you do the same?

To the orginal topic starter, all skills are "technically" 100% allowed, but not 100% "practical" allowed by some ppl's defination. If skills arent "technically" allowed, then it would means its defined as cheating to use the skill, which is not the case.. oke, enough of grammar lessons.
    If it was up to me, all skills should be allowed after a game design, but this game is NOT designed for 1vs1, or at least not for some certain combination of classes. If u take a BP to vs any class except BP self, then it would never be fair if all skills are allowed, as simple as it. But then again, sometimes its extremtly hard to setup the rules so they are equalled to each other. Its no big secret that a BP vs a warrior need a few duffs to secure a victory, the lesser duff the higher chanllenge. I dunno what gear LiftMySkrt have, or the warriors he fought, but Im lvl 74 with +0 uniques and 2 pieces of +1, and the lvl 80 warriors are wiping my ass even WITH malice, but then again, most of lvl 80 warriors nowadays have unimaginable items. I still remember the funny quotes from vele.. was like: without malice: I dont even feel them, with malice: I will still destroy u, with malice+parasite: oke, maybe u got a chance, with malice+parasite+massive: pussy. My personal responds to that: even with all duffs on u, all my stats are still worse than u.

To make it short, the "rules" of 1vs1 arent black and white, there are too many "depends". All comes down to the individual opinion, but mostly to benefit the person self.

Personally I dont really care, coz Im a priest, I always use as few skill as possible to chanllenge myself, not using too many duffs on crying warrior to compensate their lack of ability to support.

But then again, how many 1vs1 chances do u have nowadays? Its a party game, remember?

PS: Oh, btw.. Before I get any BP lecture from someone else, Ive pretty much tried every kind of possible builds, chitin build WONT help u against lvl 80 warrior without malice. Actually, for 1vs1 there arent any noticeable difference in result, with G1 u hit hard, and get hit hard too, as chitin u dont get hit very hard, but ull hit as a pussy as well. So the build only change how long time the battle last.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

TO: lIIIIIIIIIIl http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=214974 This is the lvlv 80 warrior i beat when i was lvl 75 i used malice and restore we vs many times if i didnt make a mistake i beat him everytime only just but i beat him. We were on MSN so we set up rules. Scrolls no weap defence cept belts and necklace. no valks. with no shock stun /screa and only malcie and resotre no parasite or massive.

So yeh bring ya lvl 80 warrior if i malice and resotre i got a good chance at beating you. if i was 80 aswell then no probs at all.

So problem I have with ppl sayign use all skills is thye are the same ppl who would cry to me when thye got owned cos i duffed them. Easier if we all just tank and dont use other skills if im only potting and using helis why cant you do the same?[/b]
    he must REALLY suck to lose to a lvl 75 bp. tbh i can't find a lvl 80 warrior but if u have a lvl 72+ bp on girakon i'll gladly be able to show u my theory was right. i've beaten lvl 80 warriors myself before(immortalbull on girakon) but that doesn't mean a lvl 76 warrior > a lvl 80 warrior.

even c4pt4in, a bp who has played for like 3 yrs? or even more.. agrees with me. and i have tried BOTH bp and warrior so i know exactly how it works.

TouchMyBlade

To the orginal topic starter, all skills are "technically" 100% allowed, but not 100% "practical" allowed by some ppl's defination. If skills arent "technically" allowed, then it would means its defined as cheating to use the skill, which is not the case.. oke, enough of grammar lessons.
    If it was up to me, all skills should be allowed after a game design, but this game is NOT designed for 1vs1, or at least not for some certain combination of classes. If u take a BP to vs any class except BP self, then it would never be fair if all skills are allowed, as simple as it. But then again, sometimes its extremtly hard to setup the rules so they are equalled to each other. Its no big secret that a BP vs a warrior need a few duffs to secure a victory, the lesser duff the higher chanllenge. I dunno what gear LiftMySkrt have, or the warriors he fought, but Im lvl 74 with +0 uniques and 2 pieces of +1, and the lvl 80 warriors are wiping my ass even WITH malice, but then again, most of lvl 80 warriors nowadays have unimaginable items. I still remember the funny quotes from vele.. was like: without malice: I dont even feel them, with malice: I will still destroy u, with malice+parasite: oke, maybe u got a chance, with malice+parasite+massive: pussy. My personal responds to that: even with all duffs on u, all my stats are still worse than u.

To make it short, the "rules" of 1vs1 arent black and white, there are too many "depends". All comes down to the individual opinion, but mostly to benefit the person self.

Personally I dont really care, coz Im a priest, I always use as few skill as possible to chanllenge myself, not using too many duffs on crying warrior to compensate their lack of ability to support.

But then again, how many 1vs1 chances do u have nowadays? Its a party game, remember?

PS: Oh, btw.. Before I get any BP lecture from someone else, Ive pretty much tried every kind of possible builds, chitin build WONT help u against lvl 80 warrior without malice. Actually, for 1vs1 there arent any noticeable difference in result, with G1 u hit hard, and get hit hard too, as chitin u dont get hit very hard, but ull hit as a pussy as well. So the build only change how long time the battle last.[/b]
    I kinda base my rules on previous vs. If i vs a sin and he beats me cos he used blind and i didnt duff or heal just sat and ate the blind then next time ill letter and say no blind unlil we get a balance that makes it very close. Same with warrior ill try tank. then if stats to good ill say come vs with malice and then see.

I dont wanna be pwned cos they use there skill and i didnt and i dont wanna duff the crap outs them so its easy. I want it to be close so some ppl ill vs with out some armour on etc to try balance.

Making a fight close is what i consider a vs.

he must REALLY suck to lose to a lvl 75 bp. tbh i can't find a lvl 80 warrior but if u have a lvl 72+ bp on girakon i'll gladly be able to show u my theory was right. i've beaten lvl 80 warriors myself before(immortalbull on girakon) but that doesn't mean a lvl 76 warrior > a lvl 80 warrior.

even c4pt4in, a bp who has played for like 3 yrs? or even more.. agrees with me. and i have tried BOTH bp and warrior so i know exactly how it works.[/b]
    Everyone who plays my server knows that warrior he was conisered one of the best skill and gear wise.

I also played and still play warrior and BP. so I know aswell.

Its a mana thing in my opinion. The warrior just uses it alot faster than chitin BP. So they have to loose more HP pots to mana pots thats what makes up the HP diffeence.

Im not saying i can beat every lvl 80 warrior everywhere but ive beaten in controlled vs a great geared and skilled warrior more than once. (using malice and restore)

Banned

Ok , these are my rules.I'm a rogue.

If it a 1 v 1 with a sin:

No blind- if you blind I will blind right back. If its someone overpowering I'll start the vs over by running and minoring back to full hp.
    No CP- If its a noob like 4comeonbaby I don't mind, need some way to move my hp.
    Beast Hiding- Use it I don't care , doesn't really do shit.

If its a 1 v1 with a warrior.
    Scream- I don't care
    Legcut- Don't care as long as you continue tanking
    Blooding- Use it u'll need it
    Shock Stun- Use it and ill run and fill my hp back up and we start over

Vsing mages:
    I don't care what you do, but I'm also going to do what I want.

and finally Vsing priests-
    If a priests malice, i'll let them keep it on.If they parasite or massive I consider it no rules.
    If they heal I consider it a no rules fight.
    In a no rule fight I will use every skill I have, if you insist on spamming heal I will insist on spamming acid.

Archers:
    I don't expect a vs, I expect to see your cape waving as you run.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Its a mana thing in my opinion. The warrior just uses it alot faster than chitin BP. So they have to loose more HP pots to mana pots thats what makes up the HP diffeence.

Im not saying i can beat every lvl 80 warrior everywhere but ive beaten in controlled vs a great geared and skilled warrior more than once. (using malice and restore)[/b]
    it is NOT a mana thing because a lvl 80 warrior would start with like 6k mana? by the time al those 6k mana is used up the bp's life would be left like a crap dot. i'm pretty sure he sucks for his lvl to lose to a lvl 75 bp with just malice, unless ur gear is like 2x better than his or something, there is no way.

Banned

everything is allow in ko including weapon defense debuff run slide stune scream abyss pot 1440 pot 350 ac 2k hp undying

unless otherwise both opponent or partys agreed on something....

kinda hard to say..... id say that all skills shud be aloud, if u lvled to 80 and a 70 wants to vs u, its their fault when they get 2 hit after ur CP spike....but they will bitch..

TouchMyBlade

kinda hard to say..... id say that all skills shud be aloud, if u lvled to 80 and a 70 wants to vs u, its their fault when they get 2 hit after ur CP spike....but they will bitch..[/b]
    You shouldnt need to use those skills to kill a 70

lIIIIIIIIIl

This has been my experience. Do I care that you dont believe me? No.

Give a BP +9 items and +2 uniques like most of the 80 warriors and they will do just fine.

Its just that not many of the BP's have the same gear as the 80 warriors.

Same gear same lvl warrior and Bp are not far apart specially chitin BP build.

Most warriors have huge i cant loose to anyone egos. So your comments are no surprise to me.

legcut/scream and then slide

FORBIDDEN !! xD it is so gay

ok now try to explain this to turks :P

didinino

legcut/scream and then slide

FORBIDDEN !! xD it is so gay[/b]
    no
    its smart thing to do.

fuks up the other's combo and completely legit.

blooding alowed as well, otherwise no reason to have it

u can use wep def if u want, but if u lose u should quit ko fast, and if u win all will cry that u are fagots and gayzors..

as for abyss blessing etc.- using it is like an "OK" to use mouse and run away with potting HP..

i'd love to fuk some1 if he do that, i'll just try to town and make him feel bad wasting so much money on it just to feel the pleasure of winning a VS.

hatamoto82

Ok , these are my rules.I'm a rogue.

If it a 1 v 1 with a sin:

No blind- if you blind I will blind right back. If its someone overpowering I'll start the vs over by running and minoring back to full hp.
    No CP- If its a noob like 4comeonbaby I don't mind, need some way to move my hp.
    Beast Hiding- Use it I don't care , doesn't really do shit.

If its a 1 v1 with a warrior.
    Scream- I don't care
    Legcut- Don't care as long as you continue tanking
    Blooding- Use it u'll need it
    Shock Stun- Use it and ill run and fill my hp back up and we start over

Vsing mages:
    I don't care what you do, but I'm also going to do what I want.

and finally Vsing priests-
    If a priests malice, i'll let them keep it on.If they parasite or massive I consider it no rules.
    If they heal I consider it a no rules fight.
    In a no rule fight I will use every skill I have, if you insist on spamming heal I will insist on spamming acid.

Archers:
    I don't expect a vs, I expect to see your cape waving as you run.[/b]
    Drew u forgot to add
    any char at girakon vs u
    u expect to see his cape waving as he runs away :P

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast