Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden"

This is a discussion on What's "allowed" and what's "forbidden" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same lvl vs, then any skill is allowed. however if say a 70 sin vs a 69 sin. then BB ...
Page: 9

mammlea2

same lvl vs, then any skill is allowed.

however if say a 70 sin vs a 69 sin. then BB shouldn't be allowed to be used when vsing.

same as when a 80 war vs a 79 war. HB shouldn't be used.

and 80 sin vs 78 sin. CP shouldn't be allowed.

dat's how i look at it anyway.[/b]
    lvl 80 war vs lvl 79- sin, no HB pls or bb

Banned

i just cant stand people towning after first round of my combo ((

ArminVanBuuren

LOL,

I'm sure you don't expect anyone to stay for a 1 v 1 if talias and abyss pots are being used. Its simple I only care to see who is more skilled, as soon as I see an abyss pot used I already know the answer.

Whats funny is I find english players are more cheap when it comes to 1 v 1, they really just do not want to take a loss .
    Another thing about priests, any good sin vs any good bp will not lose(full skills allowed, no rules). At the same time a bp will probably not lose.Now you can utilize the letter system so there is no "I ran out of cures".[/b]
    Now try to open a letter while minoring and comboing just to load new cures...that would be skillful.

Banned

Now try to open a letter while minoring and comboing just to load new cures...that would be skillful.[/b]
    while equipping strength jewls/armor ^^

Banned

Now try to open a letter while minoring and comboing just to load new cures...that would be skillful.[/b]
    They run to heal do they not? You press e, L open get your cure and come back . Or just blind , get your shit and fight .

Make sure they mail 1 page of 8 cures each, I can hold 1103 without str equip. Love em magic bags .

_DecapitatoR_

Use whatever you want, if it really makes you happy to defeat someone by using abyss pots or whatever, good for you.
    If someone beats you with talia/wep def/heal etc etc, so what? that just shows they are scared of you and can only win by using those things.
    Btw, whats the problem with blinding? Just click on them after it hits straight away... If u can't do that you dont deserve to win (Of course its difficult for sins as you have to take 2nd hand off minor, but just blind them back ^^).

Banned

well for me a fair VS mean use only basic skills... i find gay use critical poin in a Vs between a rogue 80 and 75 but anyway a lot of people find it fair...
    im just happy if my enemy wont run or town when he is close to die.. thats what i ask only :P

Validating

Then can u tell me whats the point of going beyond lvl 70 to get more skills? Oh.... so we can have good stats to do some low lvl fight longer or as many compensate as possible for the weak person.
    True, if I was allowed to use all my skills, then no one would be able to defeat me, and if theres no possibility to fail, then what is victory. However u cant say we are the one who usually cant win coz we want all skills, how fair is it that priests arent allow to use some certain skills, while lets say warriors can use all of them? No heal I can go with that, but no duffs.. Then I require u use sword aura and no wolf, fair? No, warriors will cry out their asses, but then again whats so unfair about it? Skill(s) for skill(s), Im sure everyone can see its unfair for the BP if no heal or no duffs are allowed, while the warrior will pound the brain out of the priest.
    Dont get me wrong, Im not the type who use heals in a VS, or massive unless the warrior is way too superior to me. But again, like I mentioned in the previous post, BP vs other classes than BP are never fair, especially cry warriors. Unlike the other 3 classes, priest is the very only support class, while rogue/warrior/mage are mainly damage dealers. So therefore, try define whats fair for BP to use will never be possible.

Just play the game as it was designed to played, and we wouldnt even have this kind of discussion in the first place... KO is not made for 1vs1. If u want fair 1vs1, play games like CS.[/b]
    True ...

Banned

LOL,

I'm sure you don't expect anyone to stay for a 1 v 1 if talias and abyss pots are being used. Its simple I only care to see who is more skilled, as soon as I see an abyss pot used I already know the answer.

Whats funny is I find english players are more cheap when it comes to 1 v 1, they really just do not want to take a loss .
    Another thing about priests, any good sin vs any good bp will not lose(full skills allowed, no rules). At the same time a bp will probably not lose.Now you can utilize the letter system so there is no "I ran out of cures".[/b]
    If I see someone using talia, I use acid pots. So yes, I would stay for the 1v1. It is very easy to break talias. You need 3 acid pots. I am sure you knew that, Mr. Goodgun 1v1er.

The purpose of any game is to win. You win more nps. You win more levels. You win more items. You win events. You win tournaments. Losing isn't fun. People usually want to win. Therefore, I don't see how you can criticize someone for wanting to win.

Rules are stupid. Have respect for other people's playing style, don't criticize someone for not playing according to your playing style. It makes you look ignorant. This is not a flame, but you really need a reality check.

I am done.

Banned

LOL,

If I see someone using talia, I use acid pots. So yes, I would stay for the 1v1. It is very easy to break talias. You need 3 acid pots. I am sure you knew that, Mr. Goodgun 1v1er.

The purpose of any game is to win. You win more nps. You win more levels. You win more items. You win events. You win tournaments. Losing isn't fun. People usually want to win. Therefore, I don't see how you can criticize someone for wanting to win.

Rules are stupid. Have respect for other people's playing style, don't criticize someone for not playing according to your playing style. It makes you look ignorant. This is not a flame, but you really need a reality check.

I am done.

Banned

LOL,

I am done.

Banned

I am done.[/b]
    Triple

If someone uses a talia I see no point in vsing them, if 52nps is that important to you then keep it. Just as long as they know I'm better when it comes to the 1 v 1 aspect of pk. During 1 v 1s I'm just looking to dominate my opponent skillwise and let him know that unless he practices in arena, he won't win.

TouchMyBlade

I am done.[/b]
    You have issues seriously. I dont care what you bring to your vs id kill you. keep duffing you till you give up and town or fight properly. Bring tailia bring abyss potion do it all. You willl waste all this money and die or decide to run or town. You never going to beat a geared chitin BP duffer with any class at any lvl. You will draw, die or run. (only sins with good gear and supa minor will draw or run as they use last cure potion) all other classes will die or run.

So you think this is a fair "vs"? I throw on DOL+8 and +8 DD helm sit there duffing you and healing until you run out cures then wtf pwn you once you outa cures or watch you run away to town for some more cures/aybss/tailia to waste.

Get your head out of the sand. Anyone who thinks that is a versus has got problems. These "use all ya skills" ppl would be the first to complain or leave a "vs" if i kept duffing and healing.

Im suggesting these "rules" to make the vs easier for you not for me why is that so hard to understand.

I had the best sin on our server lvl 80 geared minor pedal blind me critcal pooint hit me fore 1500 1500 1100 in a matter of seconds i just throw on shiedl 10K heal and bame wat a waste of his time then give him a masive to annoy him and continue to duff him till he pisses off with his noob blind sneak attacks.

He leaves tail between legs my skills will always trump a sins. I have had vs with this same sin before and if we both tank no weap defence no blin no duffs no heals etc he kills me due to him some how being able to out minor me hittin him for 1000 (was paper full str at the time) He uses minor pedal but thats not wat im tryign to say im saying he would have achance to beat me if he vs'd normally and not try to cheap shot me so i just duff him make him waste his cures till he runs away.

ArminVanBuuren

Im suggesting these "rules" to make the vs easier for you not for me why is that so hard to understand.[/b]
    what you don't seem to understand is that we don't want those rules you offer to give us an "easier fight"...if we'd want them, we'd ask for them...why are you trying to give us something we don't ask for?

as I said before, and I'll keep saying it...if someone asks to VS someone with highest lvl and much better gear, well, face the consequences and die like a man...it's just 50 nps...if someone risks their nps, was its own decision, so why would that bother you anyways? is not affecting you, is it?

TouchMyBlade

what you don't seem to understand is that we don't want those rules you offer to give us an "easier fight"...if we'd want them, we'd ask for them...why are you trying to give us something we don't ask for?

as I said before, and I'll keep saying it...if someone asks to VS someone with highest lvl and much better gear, well, face the consequences and die like a man...it's just 50 nps...if someone risks their nps, was its own decision, so why would that bother you anyways? is not affecting you, is it?[/b]

First off you need to be able to practice what you preech so if you are happy for me to own you day in day out because you cant see fit to vs without some skills like duffs heals and blind then so be it.

The reality is everyone runs towns or crys. NO one letters me and says wow your strong thanks for vs. I get noob malice noob heal noobs parasite noob bla bla bla.

No one accepts duffs or heals in a vs so why should i accept blind or shock stun?

It fine that a few of you think it works this way. But play a duffer BP and you will learn that ALL cry if you use ANY of your skills. Some even cry if I use restore only.

If i duff ppl they will just run or town. For me a vs you stay there is you come in atrtack each other and then you clsoe to diing so you run away thats not a vs. Vs is like a cage fight only one person should leave alive.

Otherwise its not a vs its just two ppl in CZ pking as per normal. So ppl who think using all skills in a vs is ok. Are not actually having a vs your just PKing as per nrmal so dont kid yaself and call it a vs.

All the vs video's on utube how many wear tailia? how many shiedl up run around and then come back to vs? None. The "real" vs's they both stand there attacking each other till one dies. 9/10 they use only melee skills unless they are the same class. When one is using tailia or runs away or uses a abyss potion. The person who has made the video will write across the screen noob used blind noob ran noob use Abyss blessing etc. When ppl dont use these skills or items nothign is said. Why? because there are unwritten rules that most ppl know to obaide by in a vs everyone else is just low lvl low item low gear or simply PKing and not Vsing.

So have a think about it and decide which category you come into.
    - low gear
    - low lvl
    - Just Pking and not vsing
    - or a combination of all three

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast