Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what's better for pvp killing?

This is a discussion on what's better for pvp killing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for me its warrior i love having a spammable move they got high hp high ac and good attack =] ...
Page: 2

for me its warrior i love having a spammable move
    they got high hp high ac and good attack =]
    but rogue is good too

yeah the good thing about warriors is that their equipment costs cheaper than rogues, since rogues got to buy two daggers and one dagger costs a lot already. plus +9 strength accessories in beramus costs like 10mil compared to 20mil on dexterity accessories.

generally speaking quest accessories>+9 accessories.

enigma69

yeah the good thing about warriors is that their equipment costs cheaper than rogues, since rogues got to buy two daggers and one dagger costs a lot already. plus +9 strength accessories in beramus costs like 10mil compared to 20mil on dexterity accessories.[/b]
    if your planning on buying a character. buy some coin also. try and get a basic setup such as duel fov's, a wp, skely belt, and pe/we. possible weapons for you to start with would be a avedon +7

thats with warrior. which is much simpler to play than a sin. so if your new to the game maybe warrior is a better choice for you.

generally speaking quest accessories>+9 accessories.[/b]
    what quest accessories? what? there are quest accessories better than +9? what quests have them? what do i have to do to get them? what level do i have to be to do the quests? can you post what the accessories look like please?

They're quests you get from like lvl 47-52. You get them in emc/luferson from the npc in doda/raon, asga/bellula, and in the back of the main town.

They're quests you get from like lvl 47-52. You get them in emc/luferson from the npc in doda/raon, asga/bellula, and in the back of the main town. I'll upload a few SS's in a min[/b]
    ok thanks a lot, that'd be great. so rogue and warrior get different quests for them right? are the items tradable? 'cuz my rogue right now is level 47 and i could just equip back on my rogue gear again before i sell them and complete the quests for them to sell the accessory.

edit: hey also there are more rogues than warriors too right? how much rogues are there in the game than warriors?

Here are the rogue ones, I don't know about the warrior ones. On a character without uniques, I'd really only use a dex 9 belt in certain situations.

It is the same quest you just get different items, some are the same. You can't trade/sell or store them in your inn. There are probably twice as many rogues in the game.. if you play in ardream, its about 5 rogues for everyone 1 warrior.

Here are the rogue ones, I don't know about the warrior ones. On a character without uniques, I'd really only use a dex 9 belt in certain situations.

It is the same quest you just get different items, some are the same. You can't trade/sell or store them in your inn. There are probably twice as many rogues in the game.. if you play in ardream, its about 5 rogues for everyone 1 warrior.[/b]
    damn that's pretty hardcore, so you can trade them or what? and dang that's good i'll be warrior then, i like being a class that not a lot of people are.

edit: nvm it say cannot be traded.

Well it's really hard playing a warrior in ardream by yourself. Even with good gear, you don't hit very hard and plus since most of the people you'll be fighting are rogues most will just run away when they're almost dead. If you're planning on going 70+ go with the warrior, unless you'll have a few friends playing in ardream with you.

enigma69

damn that's pretty hardcore, so you can trade them or what? and dang that's good i'll be warrior then, i like being a class that not a lot of people are.

edit: nvm it say cannot be traded.[/b]
    well if your planning on playing bera, quest accessories are not gonna do so well with you. trying and get the items i mentioned, you will have about 180+ more ac with them.

well if your planning on playing bera, quest accessories are not gonna do so well with you. trying and get the items i mentioned, you will have about 180+ more ac with them.[/b]
    yeah but the items you mentioned to me, aren't those going to cost a lot of money? and why aren't those quest items good in beramus?

HotAsIce

Rogue is much better when under 59, even probably up until 70 because of the high attack, and ability to cure, wolf, and heal yourself. Once you get above 70 and the damage really starts kicking in from str bonus and howling sword, and it starts going downhill for rogues after that. The simplicity of a warrior may be an eye-catcher for those who don't like to be involved in the multiple things rogues have to offer such as minor heal combos, learning to cure, pot, and minor heal at the right times ect. but at 59, before the AP boost of mastering, warriors just don't have the firepower to compete with rogues, even disregarding the things such as healing and wolfing.

The king. Senior Member

IMO

Solo rouge is better than solo warrior

Warrior with priest is undoubtedly good, but a rouge with a priest is pretty much just as good.

Rouge better for me but it comes down to personal preference[/b]
    +1 for me, cus i sux at warrior

Carlund

Solo rogue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast