Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what's better for pvp killing?

This is a discussion on what's better for pvp killing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; quest rings + earrings are good... pendant if warrior id rather use a lupus.. and if rogue, a PP isnt ...
Page: 3

quest rings + earrings are good... pendant if warrior id rather use a lupus.. and if rogue, a PP isnt expensive....

they are diff classes... warrior is capable of mass killing + tanking.. but needs a pries.... rogue can get a lot of kills, but cant tank as much

enigma69

yeah but the items you mentioned to me, aren't those going to cost a lot of money? and why aren't those quest items good in beramus?[/b]
    the items i mentioned give good defence, which keep you alive much longer. they also give solid hp stat points, which also give you more mana. more mana = more times to use hp pots before needing to mana pot. they allso contribute a reasonable str bonus for more damage. its an all around basic set that will let you become a much better tank and roughly same damage as quest accessories. you could probably buy them all for under $150.

just quit beramus and go akara and start over there

first im gonna speak about assasin subclass of rogue, archer is quite different

there is no better class for pvp, there is only better class for the kind of pvp you like. If you know the limitations and advantages of your character offcourse. think of it like this:

warrior: high hp/ac/ap, spammable skill with no cooldown, cannot cure himself, cannot heal himself, and is slow and cannot hide

rogue: moderate ac/hp, high ap, high dmg dealing skills (like 600% dmg for spike), but skills have cooldown, not easy to combo (lot of skills, lot of skillbars), he is selfufficient, can cure himself, can heal himself, fastest class (lighfeet), can use stealth to be invisible

all this can tell you that assasin is one of the best class to solo pk, you can be stealthed and pick off enemies with fast high dmg dealing skills, nobody can escape from you unless they town....but his lower ac/hp gives him some weakneses

on the other hand, warrior is the only class that can constantly give high dmg to everything that comes in his range with resists/ac/hp high enough to survive a massive gangbang until next cure/heal comes, making him a TANK (think here about tanking 10 enemies, or towers in cz, or attacking a big big boss like talos)

if u plan on running around solo, have lots of 1v1, picking your targets and safely escaping out with curing/healing yourself than choose assasin

but if u like big fights inparty pk, with lots of hits/duffs/novas/arrows hitting you from all sides very fast, with surviving and still fighting then choose warrior

cause trust me, assasin is in a big big trouble if he gets duffed with 3+ enemies hitting him...on beramus its almost a certain quick death (unless you are lvl 80 with GODLY equipment, but like that any class goes far over its own limitations)

i hope i cleared it a bit for you

nathan16

good warrior with good preist is the way to go

StarfoX

yea, i prefer rogue over warrior.
    But with a priest a (70+) warrior will pwn also.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

solo rogue

with a priest..warrior[/b]
    Damn it, I was about to say that.

With a rogue is a lot easier to survive alone, and kill alone. Go stealthed and do spike town if you want to, have your own cures, and run away faster than most. Plus, with some skill, their healing abilities are the fastest in game.

But with if you have a priest with you all the time, or a crew of active players from different classes, warrior is the hammer of the party. Your whole job is to kill and protect your team mates.. by killing! While rogue can also provide support to other classes with MH or Cure, Warrior's job is to smash heads arround. So yeah... Warrior is the best for PvP Killing. I'm just saying best at killing, not best at survival or any other factors.

tommyleonghk

below 60 = Rogue
    70+ = Warrior

Banned Senior Member

i should have done as 1 of these guys said, go to akara and start there.

his name is lev0 btw

Banned

lvl 80 warrior can be awesome

SilentDaemon

Alone rogue.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Best thing to kill in PvP

Items

LVL

Skill

no matter the class you play if you have these 3 you can kill.

Personally I prefer to do 2 or 3 man pk with a good preist and a mage.

soyouthink

Rogues have too complicated skill bars. Need ALOT of skill to hang with other rogues. Warriors are much easier to use, but need alot of time like everyone said to make 70+ so its up to you to figure the time u want to spend to exp, or to master combo( to me hard as hell xD).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123