What`s happening with K2 now ppl hack Gm acc or what ?

This is a discussion on What`s happening with K2 now ppl hack Gm acc or what ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first af all please do not flame about me. this pics are not mine. Taken from an another forum. this ...
Page: 1

Default What`s happening with K2 now ppl hack Gm acc or what ?

first af all please do not flame about me. this pics are not mine. Taken from an another forum.

this happned from iona. you can see hhking on k.o.k as Gm. Afte he killed this monsters, hhking has gone to INN at Folk village. I think hhking stored the drops.
    in my server I know someone too, he has got full +3 uniqs many in set +0 and+3 ...... it is very strange. Anyone has any idea ?
    Last edited by Phar0; 03-05-2010 at 08:03 PM.

for a long time everyone has said oh it cant be done u cant hack k2 gms....

i think anyone who can remember old times knows this is not true

i remember in i belive either xig or cypher gm bigbird was hacked long ago by a turkish hacker and for years even there was a video on youtube showing him doing a personal boss event for himself and then upgrading items etc... including showing dual 2 hand weapons

wearing shields in extra inventrory slots etc etc....

i know everyone who has experience will say oh k2 learned there lesson k2 improved their security and they even claimed that u could only use gm commands from inside their own offices using their lan system basically only their consoles from inside their offices were they able to use gm accounts and use the commands....

for years people have been hacking the crap out of this game... when i look at this info bar and this chat info seeing i have never been a gm in usko or private ko i dont know if this is how it truely looks or if someone made a private hack...

i know for sure that there has been a new wave of innovation in hacking this game and that people have discovered that u can send the right packets u can do anything and that even most gm commands are not encrypted or packet checked ....

for example their is a wave of new hacks involving people staying dead and killing in cz... realize these guys are trying to develop the next best hack... imagine if u could xp while dead .... imagine if u could spawn ur own bosses. imagine u could kill them from o hp .... they are removing all range checks and even can save ur player info and attack u in different zones... realize basically what they are doing is identifing ur player id tag and then using their bot to send packets saying they are attacking u. for long their has been soo many problems with this game its not new.. the game has been vulnerable for so long

one of the hackers even stated... if i wished to ruin the game today i could by publishing some of the tricks i found... he even stated he could move your player from zone to zone like a gm that summons u...

i think k2 is fucked because truely they cannot change anything within the game code as they only have a license to operate servers in the us... realize the same game code has been used for years and years and that only the patches to usko are taking so long because of translation and lazy mgames programmers.

realize that very few things will be done to fix this as k2 will complain to mgames which is not gonna recode their whole game because of a few hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich View Post
    magine if u could xp while dead .... hackers.
    can already do that lmao
    if u gonna talk about hackers
    atleast kno ur facts man!

come on, i know we all might be worried, but, this is a gold mine; and if all these people is as smart as they claim they are, they wont ruin sht...i wont personally ruin it knowing that i can get hundreds with small things ^^

for a long time everyone has said oh it cant be done u cant hack k2 gms....

i think anyone who can remember old times knows this is not true

i remember in i belive either xig or cypher gm bigbird was hacked long ago by a turkish hacker and for years even there was a video on youtube showing him doing a personal boss event for himself and then upgrading items etc... including showing dual 2 hand weapons

wearing shields in extra inventrory slots etc etc....

i know everyone who has experience will say oh k2 learned there lesson k2 improved their security and they even claimed that u could only use gm commands from inside their own offices using their lan system basically only their consoles from inside their offices were they able to use gm accounts and use the commands....

for years people have been hacking the crap out of this game... when i look at this info bar and this chat info seeing i have never been a gm in usko or private ko i dont know if this is how it truely looks or if someone made a private hack...

i know for sure that there has been a new wave of innovation in hacking this game and that people have discovered that u can send the right packets u can do anything and that even most gm commands are not encrypted or packet checked ....

for example their is a wave of new hacks involving people staying dead and killing in cz... realize these guys are trying to develop the next best hack... imagine if u could xp while dead .... imagine if u could spawn ur own bosses. imagine u could kill them from o hp .... they are removing all range checks and even can save ur player info and attack u in different zones... realize basically what they are doing is identifing ur player id tag and then using their bot to send packets saying they are attacking u. for long their has been soo many problems with this game its not new.. the game has been vulnerable for so long

one of the hackers even stated... if i wished to ruin the game today i could by publishing some of the tricks i found... he even stated he could move your player from zone to zone like a gm that summons u...

i think k2 is fucked because truely they cannot change anything within the game code as they only have a license to operate servers in the us... realize the same game code has been used for years and years and that only the patches to usko are taking so long because of translation and lazy mgames programmers.

realize that very few things will be done to fix this as k2 will complain to mgames which is not gonna recode their whole game because of a few hackers.

This is an unfinished game what do you expect.
    Most of what you said are actual hacks and what this guy has isn't really impressive, he's just a leecher of the hack, just posted it thinking it was his own. (Part of a chinese tool is what it is)

Quote Originally Posted by roguepro92 View Post
    can already do that lmao
    if u gonna talk about hackers
    atleast kno ur facts man!

my friend i wrote all that for the people who dont know about all the hacks going around... but thanks for increasing ur post count and flaming

surely ur penis has grown exponentially from this wonderful comment.

i cant belive it, i mean, isnt it commong knowledge for programmers, specially game programmers, who are supposed to be the creme de la creme, that everything sent or received needs proper encryption/handshake protocols?

this is stupid. I mean, it's like having an upload form directly to the server; its just waiting to be abused!

I mean, if k2 didnt go around doing the things they do, i'm pretty sure a bunch of user programmers could update sections of the code for them, for free MAYBE. But after being fucked over so long, I wouldnt even left my raise finger for them.

k2 has so many problems with this game because they dont have programmers or anything like that. they are a company that is basically a middle man. they purchase licenses to games that are developed by third party game companies and then they host the games on their servers... k2 is providing the server network and the ability to host the games for the companies... they pay a fee to the company or royalties etc...

not really 100% how it works. but basically because they dont own the games they can do very little to change or fix it. ko is just a money maker they dont have to invest a lot of time to police it or stop bad things going on. they just collect the money. i mean its common knowledge they outsourced all their customer service reps to india to save money...

k2 only loves money they dont care about game players or problems with the game. also they cant change anything even if they did care only they can bring the problem to mgame who then creates a patch which then someone finds a bug and the problem starts again.

money dupe is back as people have found that using a packet logger u can send and recieve the packets for quests and continually accept a quest and send the packet for finishing it... i would guess that they dont keep a log on money paid out but they do exp... cuz even with 21 gb u still need premium to xp to 83.

large gold farming companies are the people that are ruining the game, their only business is selling gbs/items to baba shoppers. they have money to invest with hackers who develope tools to hack the crap out of this game... recently in a hack forum i saw a discussion where basically a noob hack leecher said something along the lines of " hai guize wtf some koxper just came to my slot and canceled my ts and lured on me and killed me" how can they do that

plain and simple answer gold farmers have the best bots... this is their job. goldfarmers wont leave a game like ko where a item like iron neck on all servers is valued at over 100$ . beacuse their is such a large market in this game for gold/item sellers they will never leave. we have ruined the game we love by accepting baba shopping

this is carnac they spawn bosses and collect drops........