Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is Your Guys/Girls view on Koxp?

This is a discussion on What is Your Guys/Girls view on Koxp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was just wondering what all of you out there think about koxp... i think that our lazy ass gms ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default What is Your Guys/Girls view on Koxp?

I was just wondering what all of you out there think about koxp... i think that our lazy ass gms on this game need to sit in cz and ban every dam koxper he sees. there is only one time i can understand koxp and that is for exp. only if they go to somewhere where people dont try to exp tho. I hate that koxpers have taken away the fun and awesomeness of the pk system in this game. Its so annoying seeing a noob who sucks and doesnt practice to get good so he has to have a program do it for him... What is everyone elses thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    I was just wondering what all of you out there think about koxp... i think that our lazy ass gms on this game need to sit in cz and ban every dam koxper he sees. there is only one time i can understand koxp and that is for exp. only if they go to somewhere where people dont try to exp tho. I hate that koxpers have taken away the fun and awesomeness of the pk system in this game. Its so annoying seeing a noob who sucks and doesnt practice to get good so he has to have a program do it for him... What is everyone elses thoughts?
    well thats a loaded question, cuz even if u dont care about koxp outside of cz it eventually comes into the pk zone in a way. Their are many "legit" players who koxp for money etc and gear their character up with their koxp'd money lol, but than they hate koxpers lol. it kinda makes no sense but yah, i dont care about koxp as long as it doesnt interfere with my pk.

Banned Regular Member

basicly same as prodigy...
    idc what they do, i only care about pk in knight online..
    if they don't interfeer, i'm cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    basicly same as prodigy...
    idc what they do, i only care about pk in knight online..
    if they don't interfeer, i'm cool..

yeah i agree with ya knight online has the best pk system of all mmo rpg's and its sad if koxpers interfeer

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

get skillz not hackz

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

As the founder of MyKoxp4Ever clan, i think its perfectly legal and acceptable

who would ever koxp or illegaly gain lvs by bug abuse ^_______^

It's bad guys, don't do it.

PPL who r too busy with life, who have no time to exp either babashop there ass off and buy a 80 lvl or kxp it by himself, letting char gain exp while hes working. This has gotta be pretty much the whole reason why ppl do it. But when it comes to Turkish ppl, they really cant handle losing so when thy do, thy wll just download hf and beat the shit outta those legit ppl. Been there, done tht. ( When i say done tht, i dont mean i kxped ), just sayin before some smartasses jump in,)

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I see np when using some shit to gain lvls. Specially in a dam asian grinder. Even kohack's first versions were kewl tbh. But there goes the line.

koxpers in cz= free nps so i dont really care but if they would have been alot more geard i would care about em being in cz (for pk) but other than that do whatever u want idc easier to setup a bot for exp then playing 24/7

Imo, Koxp if you like!! Please dont interfer with PK... Mind your own ---- business, I'll mind mine...

Scammers.. and thieves.. They really strike a nerve for me..

The king. Senior Member

i dont care about k0xp as long as they dont do it in CZ, nor kill bosses with it.

I'm all for watching k0xpers dick the shit out of babas in PK, provides good lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    I'm all for watching k0xpers dick the shit out of babas in PK, provides good lulz.

Yea, I've had many a lulz from watching those fights. It's almost more entertaining than beating those baba's yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast