Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What screwed up KO

This is a discussion on What screwed up KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 and MGAME's indifference about the problems with the game....
Page: 3

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

K2 and MGAME's indifference about the problems with the game.

Customer Service, Old Coding, and Security. Those 3 things a lone would handle 99% of all the problems in this game, everything else could fall under those but they are the source of ALL the problems.[/b]
    i have to agree

Banned

Put it this way, KO has quite many years under it's belt. If the lvl cap was still 70 and uniques maximum +0, even the slowest of the dumbass crew would be 70 and have some uniques because nobody needs them anymore once they have their +0s. KO would be like a random private server, where everyone has the same lvl and gear and only advantage you can get is in numbers so everyone just gangbangs the shit out of eachother.

Put it this way, KO has quite many years under it's belt. If the lvl cap was still 70 and uniques maximum +0, even the slowest of the dumbass crew would be 70 and have some uniques because nobody needs them anymore once they have their +0s. KO would be like a random private server, where everyone has the same lvl and gear and only advantage you can get is in numbers so everyone just gangbangs the shit out of eachother.[/b]

Not true. Thats where skill comes in hand Fuck how many they are, you can easilly take out 8-10 equally geared people with a group of 3 skilled players.

Little archer Senior Member

did anyone mention Platinum premium yet? h34r:

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

all in general wat screwed up ko was mostly cheaters and hackers..

i can put up with babashooping..

but when i see someone running with +10 items n shit im like god dammit...

ko is a fun game specially in party pkk

but now that i thnk about it,,,

ke and rofd TRULLY messed it up...

i miss the days when lvl 70 warrios had like 6k hp and mages had like 4k.. everything seemes more balanced,,

people running around now with 10 k hp and spaming 2k on u pffff

Uzu

the english community screwed up KO... doesn't leave turks alone

was talking to someone the other day about ko and in their opinion, babashopping screwed up ko...

which never occured to me...and still doesnt.

so im wondering what other people think...

lets assume koxp is a given...its something that will always be there...as well as duping...so until they change the code, dont mention koxp or duping or hacking...because this game is buggy as fuck and for as long as i can remember it, its been like this...

think of these little bugs as having a disfunctional family...it sucks, but you gotta love it...because in the end, they are stil your family
    in my opinion, what really fucked the game was compounding of accessories...because back in the day, there was no such thing...so i think the game, at one point, was more skill based...and to an extent...it still is...

its just that, if you take a group of players with equal skill, then the determining factor then becomes gear...and if youre fighting a someone with +3s and you have +0s...then it becomes a hard fight to win...

so instead of people running around with +3 - +5 uniques, everyone only had a +0 and that was it...

...[/b]
    PK Hacks.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

K2[/b]

Banned

Few GMs did screw the KO up.
    They invented few programs, sold them and made easy money, I'm talking about KOXP...

Going pass KO ruined everything, should have stayed as it was from the start.

zrocker0404

K2/Mgames. Any better companies than them = no hackers/better coding = no hacker + better FPS without burning out your processor = less bugs = fixed faster

Blackout

i still dont understand why im even playing ko since 3years .. 1 Day i will quit and say bb to the turks(soon).

K2 - they sat on their big fat asses while the game went to shit.

I think all the expansions ruined ko. Koxp and dupes were always around still fun. Rofd came a lot of people quit then moradon even more quit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast