Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What screwed up KO

This is a discussion on What screwed up KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; knowledge... when i was newb and didnt know/care about hacks i was enjoying the game. but once i knew even ...
Page: 4

knowledge... when i was newb and didnt know/care about hacks i was enjoying the game. but once i knew even best players who had my respect have babashoped/ have been given their armors for christmass and soooo. the fun of not knowing was away

Sup guys whats going on in this thread ?

Banned

people like OP.

/thread.

I consider myself as old player in USKO , started when there was only Ares and the char was sitting in a throne at start up . When Diez started and i move there , farming a Dark Mare in old cz map was like a suiside to the full plate rogue drainers .
    Making Crossbow +7 was great , MS+6 was insane . Well enought about good things ....... Very few of you know that back then buying items from GM was like buying stuff from PUS now . The only condition was if you buy +8 item which was over 1000$ you ware not allowed to put poisone on it , from there some items like Raptor +7 whit str bonus came from , olso Raptors whit MP recovery . In diez history when clans like Phoenix and later Tormentors ware born there ware many people whit +8 items , but all ware affraid or warned not to put poisone on the items .
    Maybe 1 mounth after Diez was open english people found out ( thats how it was disabled later ) how to dupe whit Teleports . Later on the Select Character dupe was found and was around for sooo much time . Trade ---- > Run to merchants -----> Select Char ----- > Disconect when press start or notice "too many users are logging in " = 100% dupe .
    And thats at the beggining of Diez .... just imagine ( you dont need couse later on alot of items ware seen by players ) what items people ware holding back then .

Back to the point .... Compound bug.... How to make from 2 jewels ( ROC's for example ) +1 . Even YouTube knows it now . Back then it was community "sicret" .

Moving on ... server crashes ... weeks whit no KO , mass rollbacks for days .... thats was usualy things to happend .

Later on .... Merchant hack , the first Arrow shower bugs , wallhack's and finaly the full package of KOexp program cheat engine 1.1 . The first TBL editors ware made and you shoud know that moust of the people are using TBL edit , thats normal and t cant be catched if its played smart.

CTR minor ( before pedal was made ) . Your KO idol rogues ,.... i dont think so . CTR minor was one of the great discoverys of KO for assasins mainly . THat trick is olso now well known by moust of players . How to full up 10+ k HP ... no problem 2-3 seks pls ....

Anvil crack ... how to set the burning pattern = hello +9 items ( i give K2 cradit to that later on some +9 ware deleted ) not known bug by many people , but enought in each server to be noticed.

Beramus server .... not gonna even talk about it , infront of my eyes ( you can believe it or not ) 1 person had Chocolate Rings , and Iron Earrings till like 5-7 mounts ago . ( Many probably dont know what Chocolate ring is , shortly sad its an event item which was suppouse to be deleted after time , but holding it in your in ( bug ) was letting you keep it PS it gives DD def )
    Clan Heaven , prolly if you go to the far end's of the CZ map maybe still are some Taloses and TK's left for them .

Moving on to the 2 years old problem whit turks ( they had Telecom problem and didnt allowed to enter for like 20 day's ) best thing that have happened in Diez server .

I will skip a little and will go to the removing the gems ( cristals , saphires , opals ) cant even say something about this 75 lvl assasin whit no master .
    Later the fixing whit Kemirosa in cz was ALSOME .... Tyons in Piana ware droping ROF , Golems ware droping ROL,ROC, Ewil Wizards ware droping IN , Drak Stones ware droping IB .... dont even know what else was screwed up but the explanation of K2 was simple " we will not do rollback couse the issue was been on for only 4 hours , the economy of it wont suffer "
    P.S. Tell it to the guys who actualy farm for 2-3 Years to have Iron Set .

Put more than 1 trina at Anvil .

Letter system bug

Rental system bug

Trina for reward for buying high premiuns was switched whit Monster Summon staff .... Great lets use Seal on the Staff and Spamm monsters all day , no problem . By the time the have fixed it , it was allready too late.

I may remember more and more stuff that was happened , but pringing back so many dissapointmants only proves me againg that i did the best thing by leaving .
    If i need bugs and babashop i can find them in Private servers , atlest i wont waste 5+ years finding myself addidcted to one pixel .

And there are many things i dont even know , and ware done in this past .... what 5-6 years ?

Take care , and sorry for the long post and poor english .

K2 screwed it

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

[/b]
    Best post I have read in a while.

k2

I consider myself as old player in USKO , started when there was only Ares and the char was sitting in a throne at start up . When Diez started and i move there , farming a Dark Mare in old cz map was like a suiside to the full plate rogue drainers .
    Making Crossbow +7 was great , MS+6 was insane . Well enought about good things ....... Very few of you know that back then buying items from GM was like buying stuff from PUS now . The only condition was if you buy +8 item which was over 1000$ you ware not allowed to put poisone on it , from there some items like Raptor +7 whit str bonus came from , olso Raptors whit MP recovery . In diez history when clans like Phoenix and later Tormentors ware born there ware many people whit +8 items , but all ware affraid or warned not to put poisone on the items .
    Maybe 1 mounth after Diez was open english people found out ( thats how it was disabled later ) how to dupe whit Teleports . Later on the Select Character dupe was found and was around for sooo much time . Trade ---- > Run to merchants -----> Select Char ----- > Disconect when press start or notice "too many users are logging in " = 100% dupe .
    And thats at the beggining of Diez .... just imagine ( you dont need couse later on alot of items ware seen by players ) what items people ware holding back then .

Back to the point .... Compound bug.... How to make from 2 jewels ( ROC's for example ) +1 . Even YouTube knows it now . Back then it was community "sicret" .

Moving on ... server crashes ... weeks whit no KO , mass rollbacks for days .... thats was usualy things to happend .

Later on .... Merchant hack , the first Arrow shower bugs , wallhack's and finaly the full package of KOexp program cheat engine 1.1 . The first TBL editors ware made and you shoud know that moust of the people are using TBL edit , thats normal and t cant be catched if its played smart.

CTR minor ( before pedal was made ) . Your KO idol rogues ,.... i dont think so . CTR minor was one of the great discoverys of KO for assasins mainly . THat trick is olso now well known by moust of players . How to full up 10+ k HP ... no problem 2-3 seks pls ....

Anvil crack ... how to set the burning pattern = hello +9 items ( i give K2 cradit to that later on some +9 ware deleted ) not known bug by many people , but enought in each server to be noticed.

Beramus server .... not gonna even talk about it , infront of my eyes ( you can believe it or not ) 1 person had Chocolate Rings , and Iron Earrings till like 5-7 mounts ago . ( Many probably dont know what Chocolate ring is , shortly sad its an event item which was suppouse to be deleted after time , but holding it in your in ( bug ) was letting you keep it PS it gives DD def )
    Clan Heaven , prolly if you go to the far end's of the CZ map maybe still are some Taloses and TK's left for them .

Moving on to the 2 years old problem whit turks ( they had Telecom problem and didnt allowed to enter for like 20 day's ) best thing that have happened in Diez server .

I will skip a little and will go to the removing the gems ( cristals , saphires , opals ) cant even say something about this 75 lvl assasin whit no master .
    Later the fixing whit Kemirosa in cz was ALSOME .... Tyons in Piana ware droping ROF , Golems ware droping ROL,ROC, Ewil Wizards ware droping IN , Drak Stones ware droping IB .... dont even know what else was screwed up but the explanation of K2 was simple " we will not do rollback couse the issue was been on for only 4 hours , the economy of it wont suffer "
    P.S. Tell it to the guys who actualy farm for 2-3 Years to have Iron Set .

Put more than 1 trina at Anvil .

Letter system bug

Rental system bug

Trina for reward for buying high premiuns was switched whit Monster Summon staff .... Great lets use Seal on the Staff and Spamm monsters all day , no problem . By the time the have fixed it , it was allready too late.

I may remember more and more stuff that was happened , but pringing back so many dissapointmants only proves me againg that i did the best thing by leaving .
    If i need bugs and babashop i can find them in Private servers , atlest i wont waste 5+ years finding myself addidcted to one pixel .

And there are many things i dont even know , and ware done in this past .... what 5-6 years ?

Take care , and sorry for the long post and poor english .[/b]
    You win.

oooo0ooooo

one word. TURKS

ClanoftheBrokenBow

Denial - The inability for K2 to aknowledge failures and accept responsibility

The overall difficulty - While many gamers spend many hours a day playing, they have a huge in game advantage over those in school, who work and have families. Busy players can only keep up by spending money outside game with accounts or items. An average player does not have the time to reach optimal levels or acquire top gear, resulting in the desire to find shortcuts. If the game was a little bit easier to level and items/coins were easier to obtain in game(at a basic level - free items not intended) then more players would be willing to play "legit" and enjoy the gaming experience.

I do not think any players actaully farm Noah, besides the occasional cardinals or other mob for pot money. Yes, items allow you to gain Noah in merchant, but where did that Noah come from? Ultimately the source is GB farmers who are in business because players want shortcuts, because kids are spoiled/rich or adults simply don't have the time required to farm bosses to obtain gear in a normal in game fashion. The game demands too much time or money in order to be great ( with the exception of people who have played for a long time and slowly acquired gear- but still cost them lots of time long term). Just my thoughts.

ImBackFromTheDead

What ruined the game was the new BS corrupted gms and the hackers/koxpers (that were mainly consisted of turks)

Little archer Senior Member

i still dont understand why im even playing ko since 3years .. 1 Day i will quit and say bb to the turks(soon).[/b]
    i dont think u would

h34r:

plat prem...babashopping...... and all the quests that now give cleavers 7 and toto clubs glaves etc...i liked it when i thought my toto club +5 was amazing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234