Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

what scroll prices will be

This is a discussion on what scroll prices will be within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They are gonna be a pricey bitch for a few days, and YES people will actually buy them in merch ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

They are gonna be a pricey bitch for a few days, and YES people will actually buy them in merch no doubt.... Whoever has scrolls already will have an advantage because there is still the 24 hour lock ^_^

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Doc
    10m ??? not gonna happen bro........math = $20 for 2k KC, say average scroll 200 KC that = 10 per $20. *That would mean u make 100m for $20 :/ *sorry but I think the estimate of around 100m to start is closer to the mark.
    2,000 KC = 20 $ = 2gb = 200m

If 10 scrolls cost 2000 KC, then the 10 scrolls toguether would be worth 200m only. Which means, 20m each scroll.

To be more exact, the fair prices would be:
    - 1500hp/300ac/attack = 18m
    - Large dex/str/hp/int/mp = 22m
    - Lion = 30m
    - Speed/Tp = 8.5m
    - Trina = 150m

I doubt trina is gonna be sold for that much tho (their price is gonna get down to 50m or so after a while). The other ones will probably be higher in the begining, but in a couple weeks I think they'll worth even less than that.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

wow...those are almost ko prices :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P4rthen0n

It was like that around february if i'm not mistaken.
    The diference is that back in February, for example, raptor+7 were worth close to 10gb, while they're worth ~3gb now.

QueenPriest

It is about the market... look if WP is on 600-650m. scrolls will be 35m -40m? or maybe when scrolls will be tradeable prices will go up -_-

kibal

Originally posted by Ayman4u
    yep no more dupes so they can't dupe *BUS and npc r sell it *, so right now *the money in the whole server *decreasing not increasing , ppl burn items buy BUSs *from NPC buy pots *all the day *and rpr * and saving *money to buy *stuff so markte will be dead ;

they can dupe bus

Originally posted by phantomlink
    They are gonna be a pricey bitch for a few days, and YES people will actually buy them in merch no doubt.... *Whoever has scrolls already will have an advantage because there is still the 24 hour lock ^_^
    time for me to sell my scrolls !

Freh

I have a diff thought. I think lots of peeps have tons of scrolls and KE cash that they want to use up to get coin fast so are loading up with scrolls right now. When they become tradeable, I think there will be tons of supply in the market from the start. Prices will be low, maybe go up after the surplus is used up by all the non-gold prem peeps.

De_Piere

i agree with them atm ther are so many gold users who got 10x mroe scrlls than needed and 10x less coins that they wish they had so i believe 1st day it will be like 100 guys in mora trying to get the more sells nad ppl with wait to see it and buy the firt day

TheFastAndTheFurious

:mellow: :huh: ^_^ :lol: B) :rollseyes :wub: :angry: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: h43r: :P : -_- <_<

JUST BE HAPPY THEY ARE IN MERCHANTS

lol ^^

wraith86

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    10m ??? not gonna happen bro........math = $20 for 2k KC, say average scroll 200 KC that = 10 per $20. *That would mean u make 100m for $20 :/ *sorry but I think the estimate of around 100m to start is closer to the mark.

If 10 scrolls cost 2000 KC, then the 10 scrolls toguether would be worth 200m only. Which means, 20m each scroll.

- Lion = 30m
    - Speed/Tp = 8.5m
    - Trina = 150m

I doubt trina is gonna be sold for that much tho (their price is gonna get down to 50m or so after a while). The other ones will probably be higher in the begining, but in a couple weeks I think they'll worth even less than that.[/b]
    they dont give trinas for premium anymore and i doubt people actually buy them from the PUS

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by P4rthen0n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc

- Lion = 30m
    - Speed/Tp = 8.5m
    - Trina = 150m

I doubt trina is gonna be sold for that much tho (their price is gonna get down to 50m or so after a while). The other ones will probably be higher in the begining, but in a couple weeks I think they'll worth even less than that.
    they dont give trinas for premium anymore and i doubt people actually buy them from the PUS[/b]
    Bought gold for a friend 5 days ago, got a trina immediately.
    Bought gold 2 days ago for me, got a trina immediately.
    Bought silver for a friend today, got a trina immediately.

Dunno where you're getting your informations from, but they are wrong.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc

- Lion = 30m
    - Speed/Tp = 8.5m
    - Trina = 150m

they dont give trinas for premium anymore and i doubt people actually buy them from the PUS[/b]
    Bought gold for a friend 5 days ago, got a trina immediately.
    Bought gold 2 days ago for me, got a trina immediately.
    Bought silver for a friend today, got a trina immediately.

Dunno where you're getting your informations from, but they are wrong. [/b][/quote]

ditto...i got my trinas as well...its sitting in my inn for if i ever need to upgrade something valuable

wraith86

i got my information from my inventory where my trina didnt show up and has yet to show up.... its been 26 days or so

Banned

hope those damn rich Dcz/dlw dont buy out all the scrolls in merchant. Or else always have to buy full 30 packs for high price -_-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast